KRASSERSTEIN!!!!

But.... WE WUZ QUEENS N SHIT

#ImpeachmentMarch

not real tweet. Fuck off.

it's real Hans

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/954788467069870081

You sure about that?

>German humor

what are these retarded whores marching for?

He's right though, it's like Spring time weather, where are the pussy hat marchers?

>Jan 21, 2018

ahmed its real.

muh vagina and boobie power

I don’t think there’s one good answer other than general women empowerment. Pay gap, sexism, abortions, sexual assault/misconduct, drumpf, etc. Probably gay/trans rights too. #Resist #Impeach #GrabemByTheBallot and other nonsense.

Pol has been utterly BTFO

their liberal echo chambers told them trump is a bad guy who hates women and needs to be impeached

that's nothing compared to this

>I don't understand how time zones work

Ultimate shitposter in Chief!!!

What does she think she is? By her own logic she should have stayed at home and given the sign to a transabled woman of color.

Also what’s with liberals and the constant use of swear words in their protest material? Everything is fuck this or fuck that. There are signs in a neighborhood near me that read “Slow the F*#% Down! #Namaste.” Do they not care about kids swearing?

They're mostly kids so just the act of swearing itself is a statement for them.

Liberals are degenerates, they have no sense of morality or family values.

Why is Melania retweeting a bunch of events from the past right now? It's weird and creeping me out. Is she OK?

She's probably just keeping herself busy while taking a dump

Imagine being a white feminist out there pussy marching and you see this sign
>oh my how progressive

Today is the anniversary of her husband's inauguration as President. This is also why the vagina hat protest is today.

White women are the next target of feminism. I hope you fuckers are working out and becoming the chads because we are about to see a lot of women drifting to the right.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA

>The next civil war is caused by women and chads fight and die meanwhile beta men swoop up white women
Almost as if we can jew a civil war for pussy...

Derp! You're right. Wasn't thinking.

BRUTALITY

Been saying this for a long time. White feminist aren't welcome nor are gay white men.

Daily reminder that most of these dumb cunts work in public education/higher education, government, or (((Talent Acquisition))).

They resisted.

She persisted.

>Talent Acquisition

Too true user. The only successful roasties I know are in this field, and the money they rack in from doing absolutely nothing is staggering.

It's one of the few jobs where worthless cunts can bring their brain-dead politics to work. I know three or four small business owners who intentionally check their growth to avoid triggering laws liberal/RINO scum have put in place, laws that ensure niggers and cunts have a chance to destroy the culture and productivity of businesses that have survived without them.

Not for him at least

*sorry, it's five small business owners. Two restaurant owners, an engineer with a small firm, a landscaping company, and a home remodeling company, all based half an hour south of me in Columbus, Ohio.
I took my nephews to the State Fair two years ago, and I haven't been back to Columbus since. Faggots and niggers and disgusting cunts everywhere.