HAPPENING

I am about to drop the biggest leak of our century
If I am not seen tomorrow that means CIA got me

>Basically, remember the wall? The wall will actually prevent people from coming into the country and ESCAPING it. That is because Donald Trump is an ex-KGB plant and he is on a mission to construct the biggest gulag that will enslave the whole population of USA.

Other urls found in this thread:

themaven.net/theresurgent/community/my-grandpa-was-imprisoned-in-a-gulag-stop-comparing-trump-to-stalin-Kq48YH0isEG4GnX2so1ndgf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off larping retard

We already live in the gulag, pal

Third post best post

Hmmmmmm a gulag with the most armed population on the planet. I smell a Larp

Think about it logically retard, why would you ever need a huge wall when you can just setup military around the border and patrol it?

sage goes in all fields

die in a fire

SAGE

Ignore shills on the thread, there are a bunch of slide threads going around trying to prevent me from spreading this big breakthrough.

Spread this with as many people as possible, good luck user!

zombies?

Kys

pretty stupid man, everyone knows building a wall is cheaper than assigning a lot of men you have to pay 40-60k a year to or even 20-30k or something. Over the years the wall will pay off rather than a long regiment of border patrol. Also he is doing a bad job of keeping us in here when we could just fly to almost any other country with our US passports. In fact if you think that's really the plan with Trump you should get the fuck out right now and never fucking come back.

Wow! This is GRRRREEEAAAT information! This is the kind of shit I come to Sup Forums for.

Come on, OP. Keep this shit flowing! Is that all you've got? One post? Bring on the LARP's.

Sorry, OP. I see you've got a couple of posts now. My mistake. Nevertheless, keep 'em coming!

Fuck off tripfag stop bumping this shit thread. Kys

Funny how desperate shareblue shills are these days.

How much do you get paid an hour?

Pffft. Hahaha.
CIA got you ,
Drunk, high , fucked up , layed , round trip tix to Super Bowl, etc. Hahaha
Good one Heil Tard

OH FUGGGG

Because leftist will just stop the patrols. Once you build a wall, leftist just can't ignore funding it once they get back in power and have it go away.

my grandparents were in gulag op is a faggot themaven.net/theresurgent/community/my-grandpa-was-imprisoned-in-a-gulag-stop-comparing-trump-to-stalin-Kq48YH0isEG4GnX2so1ndgf

I'm not a shill. I genuinely love this shit. I want to hear moar.

They wont because Trump will progressively become leftist and the population will start supporting him once again.

Sage. Israel really should elect their first Trans president and open their borders to ethiopians.

Sage

I'm Matt from Sharia Blue and every one of you cocksuckers and cuck licking anal bleached ragheads is going down. I got my anti-fascist patches tattooed to my ass and I'm coming for you and Drumfy. Throughout all his years in the modeling business as a judge he met up with some hot Russian slags and then became a KGB just for the sweet puss. I have created a dossier that expands on my theory. Salaam Alaykum my brothers

Agreed, they will because USA basically owns Israel. So once Trump goes full commie (and a lot of institutes will support him e.g media) he'll blackmail Israel and make em become full libtards (kikes will get kike'd).

You're a little late figuring this out aren't you? The wall isn't to keep them out, it's to keep us in.

Cool it will be like Escape from LA except this time it will be Escape from the United States

>reddit spacing
>meme flag
nothing you just wrote has anything to do with politics
sage
thanks for killing another thread

The us military is legally not allowed to operate on American soil. Plus, a wall and it's maintenance are cheaper in the long run than a constant military force.

Listen, whoever still wants truth tense your eyes; because I am about to drop more juicy red pills.

The way they will push this is via a virus (like mutated ebola or some shit). They will say that having a wall and isolation from the whole world will help USA from having to deal with the deadly virus themselves (scare monger people to support the wall). Once the wall is built they will EMP the internet and no one will know what is happening around the world with the virus. This way they can push the narrative of 'rest of the world is dying out from the virus' (this will keep the fear going = more support for Trump and the wall). He will then start to setup loyalists on the wall to protect anyone from escaping, people will be shot and deaths will reach 6 figures once Trump's communist rule start to drive the population into mass famine.

I'm telling you fellers, this is ain't good.

Will we get a northern wall as well?

Fuck off commie larper reddit faggot

Incredible how completely retarded shariablue is. Please keep posting and embarassing your organization.

There wont be a single gap where you'll be able to leave USA from. You'll be surrounded by huge walls like from that cartoon film called 'Attack on Titan' or something like that.

This is awful, very scary. I can't believe Americans elected this monster.

It'll be patrolled with lethal drones.

>this LARP

Sharenigger BTFO

We are already in the gulag, and it is spherical.

ESCAPE FROM THE PRISON PLANET.

Please, tell me this isn't true!! I've never been so scared in my life! Why would God Emperor do this??

.t shariablue

this is the gayest larp ever

quit while you are ahead you fucking mong

but thats actually true faggots

Well... I don't know... I thought he was legit.
But when you look closely at a mental and physical level at every legislation he passes; it becomes obvious. He is Stalin incarnate.

let this be a warning to you all, you must leave USA and flee to Madagascar before January 22nd. That is when they will start slowly taking our opposition with leftist militia.

meme flag, meme post
the shills are at work

>remember the wall

What? Who forgot? Even shills can't shut up about it.

Who the fuck would want to go to Mexico. It’s, like, a really really big shithole, I don’t know if you’ve noticed.
Kys LARP fag

Can't have our military operating on american soil. Unless there is some kinda of national crisis.

You brainlet, this isn't about Mexico. This is about USA.

Can't believe how stupid these shills are.

Neat! Where can I sign up to be one of the loyalists who guards the wall to shoot those trying to escape?

This larp honestly sounds like it was made by a 12 year old. Come on dude, you need to try a lot harder if you want to actually stir something up on this board.

read the Gulag Archipelago and learn how fucking retarded you are.

>biggest leak of our century
On your 7th beer, are you?
>sage

Shill hard for the wall on all of your social media. That's all I can recommend.

Alright, shill.

OPERATION MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

LISTEN THE FUCK UP NEWFAGS HERE'S WHATS GOING ON. WE ARE AT WAR RIGHT NOW WITH COUNTERINTELLIGENCE FORCES. WE WILL NOT BE STOPPED. OUR AUTISM WILL NOT BE CONTAINED. IT IS TIME FOR WAR. LISTEN THE FUCK UP

HERE ARE THE FUCKING RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

#1 WE DO NOT EVER TIRE! THIS IS WAR
(BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR SHILLS THAT USE TERMS SUCH AS "BOOMER" OR "INFOTARD" OR USE ANTI SEMITIC SLURS SUCH AS "KIKE" OR "JEW")
#2 SAGE ALL FUCKING SLIDE THREADS AND SHITPOST THEM WITH RELEVANT MATERIAL(PIZZAGATE, PEDOGATE, FAST AND FURIOUS, EXECUTIVE ORDERS - PRO ISRAELI SENTIMENT, ANYTHING THAT MAKES THE SHILLS SPERG)
#3 ANY RELEVANT THREAD (PIZZAGATE, PEDOGATE, REAL HAPPENINGS REGARDING DESTRUCTION OF DEEPSTATE/PEDOELITE) YOU FUCKING BUMP AT ALL FUCKING COSTS. REFRESH PAGE, IF PAGE IS DROPPING BUMP THAT FUCKING SHIT
#4 KEEP POSTING NEW THREADS OF ANYTHING PIZZAGATE/PEDOGATE/REAL HAPPENING RELATED. ANYTHING THAT ATTRACTS SHILLS INTO A FUCKING THREAD - YOU KEEP FUCKING POSTING THAT SHIT
#5 READ FUCKING RULE #1

Rule 6 ignore and sage all faggot larpers this includes meganon, q and all their delusional braindead retard followers that are shitting up the board

SAGE! Captcha relevant!

Smh so many shills on this board today.

Get a life

A gulag? I think your a liar

I know! I can't the believe the amount faggotry going on today!!! Use the sage cannon!

Yeah man I've been sage'ing bunch of threads today. Pro-Trump are my favourite because only lefties support him at this point.

Any real right winger on this board knows whats coming and has probably left the country already.

ya, thanks for the sources faggot
kys

SHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Internet is controlled by JIDF and anything that suggests the USA gulag is vaporized and the author executed.

I don't have much time left.

>ex-KGB plant
>Donald Trump

die slow
sage

well if thats true can they contact me i'd like to shill for shekles i already have a payponzi account Israel first

I haven't been in contact with them, ever. But legend says if you get the right contacts in lefty pol you'll be invited to JIDF team and taught hebrew.

i used to come to Sup Forums to laugh. now it's all so tiresome.

Like who? Illegals?

I approve of this meme.

No, real americans dum dum.

KYS meme faggot

You friggin dumbass

Super redpilled have been predicting a wall around USA for decades. It’s been hypothesized that it can be used to hold us captive. If the banks turn off and the airports close we’d all be pretty fucked. Once the grocery supply chain stops it’s war.

Problem with the plan is that it just will not work out for them and they know it. Not yet. Not they can achieve their goal of 90% of males are mixed breed soyboys

Like Hollywood liberals? That hasn't happened yet, unfortunately.

Thats rite. We will fight these communists on land, air and sea.