Such a great dealmaker, isn't he?

Such a great dealmaker, isn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=baGrlMvnQMk
youtube.com/watch?v=x0HsjYtdAKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So are most democrats closet perverts?

How is he not a great dealmaker?

Why should you care about a black stranger impregnating your wife instead of you, goy? Sperm is sperm. We are all human. Now raise that man's child!

youtube.com/watch?v=baGrlMvnQMk

>has full control of all branches of government
>causes shut-down when he doesn't get his way

see

No one respects him. If you listen closely, even his closest advisors (Kelly, Miller, Conway, etc.) talk about him like he's a fucking child. You can't lead without respect.

He doesn’t have full control over one party in one house of Congress. How is he not a great dealmaker?

That’s your hallucination.

Well most Dealmakers actually make deals.

kys faggot

He's not really a good president but Mattis wont blow shit up or start any open wars so we're good for now.

>I don't understand what is going on

Memo flag shareblue shit poster hahah thinks it does anything

#schumershutdown

Release the memo

Meme flags are for shill fuck shareblue

>Democrats literally chose illegal alien lawbreakers over lawful American Citizens

You cannot make this stuff up.

And it's all just because they want to protect their illegal alien slave labor force in rich, liberal states like California. They don't actually give a fuck about Hispanics. they just need that cheap slave labor.

>president has full control of all branches of government

If California is a rich state how can it be a democratic state?

Oh that's right red states are the poor ones.

Is there a womens march today? I can barely hear through the loud noises of nobody giving a fuck and people blaming democrats for the shutdown.

What drugs are you on? California rich?

nigger killers are people too

A whole year after they lost the cunt liberals stil havent stopped whining.
youtube.com/watch?v=x0HsjYtdAKM

I love the idea of all those welfare Niggers, spics and white trash starving...
I'll bet Teflon-Don does too.

OPERATION MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN!

LISTEN THE FUCK UP NEWFAGS HERE'S WHATS GOING ON. WE ARE AT WAR RIGHT NOW WITH COUNTERINTELLIGENCE FORCES. WE WILL NOT BE STOPPED. OUR AUTISM WILL NOT BE CONTAINED. IT IS TIME FOR WAR. LISTEN THE FUCK UP

HERE ARE THE FUCKING RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

#1 WE DO NOT EVER TIRE. THIS IS WAR
(BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR SHILLS THAT USE TERMS SUCH AS "BOOMER" OR "INFOTARD" OR USE ANTI SEMITIC SLURS SUCH AS "KIKE" OR "JEW")
#2 SAGE ALL FUCKING SLIDE THREADS AND SHITPOST THEM WITH RELEVANT MATERIAL(PIZZAGATE, PEDOGATE, FAST AND FURIOUS, EXECUTIVE ORDERS - PRO ISRAELI SENTIMENT, ANYTHING THAT MAKES THE SHILLS SPERG)
#3 ANY RELEVANT THREAD (PIZZAGATE, PEDOGATE, REAL HAPPENINGS REGARDING DESTRUCTION OF DEEPSTATE/PEDOELITE) YOU FUCKING BUMP AT ALL FUCKING COSTS. REFRESH PAGE, IF PAGE IS DROPPING BUMP THAT FUCKING SHIT
#4 KEEP POSTING NEW THREADS OF ANYTHING PIZZAGATE/PEDOGATE/REAL HAPPENING RELATED. ANYTHING THAT ATTRACTS SHILLS INTO A FUCKING THREAD - YOU KEEP FUCKING POSTING THAT SHIT
#5 READ FUCKING RULE #1

You have to be 18+ to post here.

Does sharia blue think that they can actually accomplish anything here?

kek...we're going to keep winning. sperg out all you like. it's actually amusing to watch.

I really want it to be.

7th largest economy in the world. The only reason America is even relevant in the modern economy is because of blue states like New York, Washington, and California. The red states currently don't provide anything that can't already be produced cheaper elsewhere.

I'd gladly become a third world country if it means getting rid of blue states.

Just move to Alabama. It's already third world Christian theocracy, perfect for your kind.

>Namecalls
>Mocks someone for namecalling

Get the irony.

at least shitholes don't shutdown

It's impossible to make a deal with people who are universally committed to saying no to you before you've even made an offer.

Most of California's supposed economic prowess is tied to a real estate bubble.

Shitholes don't have a functional government to shutdown.

You are right, Trump causes me a national embarrasment.

It makes me so embarrasment when I compare our cuck president and ministers to Trump

All we want from him is to cleanse this wretched nation with nuclear hellfire.

Yes, but despite that California remained the state with the highest GDP throughout the 2009 crash, recovery, and ongoing bubble because it is has several other strong industries like tech, finance, and professional services to keep it strong.
You can hate the culture of California as much as you want but it is financially successful and its taxes pay to keep failing red states afloat.

>the government is shut down and every minute that passes by, millions become redpilled with the realization that the federal government is useless and pure trash and better oeft shut down.
what a disaster.

Hmmmm

You want compromise on DACA? One year in office, I wanted a well done steak and diet coke. I ate cheeseburgers in bed instead. I wanted to grab a pussy! I jacked off to Sarah Sanders. Ya see where I'm goin'?

>California has a good economy because it's so blu-