Eromanga Sensei

>145cm
>roughly 40kg

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

youtube.com/watch?v=Drg-gjY9FY0

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/imagine how fun manhandle/page/5/
youtube.com/watch?v=JS9rVTGzlQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>cute
>funny
>smart
>your age

You have 10 fucking seconds to explain to me why you aren't dating this girl.

not real.

Because I'm trapped in a 3d body.

does she ever fuck her step brother?

Is this the most ebin copypasta of the year?

Muramasa is best girl

She doesn't look alright guys. Maybe she has a cold?

Because i'm the mc in a shitty light novel, whoms mission goals is to make sure no progress is made ever with any characters until the very end.

>145cm
>roughly 40kg
Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

Old hag.

>cute, smart, cheeky, sociable, etc
Best girl ever. If I had been the fag writing this shit I'd have made him make her his fuckbuddy and have them fucking in his room next to sagiri's while she leans to the wall listening their moans while crying and touching herself. Sagiri would make the best cucquean ever.

I mean, it's all a harem show (male fantasy) anyways, might at least make it enjoyable instead of the usual endless teasing bullshittery made only to sell +10 volumes of some crappy light novel.

If I weren't on epilepsy-meds I would've seized from that, asshole.

Imagine all 40kg of Sagiri's delicious body sitting on your face while she's wearing those comfy as fuck PJs.

>145cm
>roughly 40kg

>She will never be my imouto
Fuck my life. God I want to ravage her from behind.

My gf is 150cm and it's p fun yeah

I bet Sagiri would be embarrassed about butt stuff

>your age
She's not even 18 yet, user.

Sagiri does weird things to my heart and my dick, I don't know if I want to protect her from the world or fuck her 24/7.

To those who have read the LNs, will the anime flesh out her character more and reveal some flaws? All of OreImo's girls were heavily flawed and I expect the same from this series.

Best episode of the season incoming. Sagiri will leave her room. Would be utterly retarded if they'd shift away from the usual pacing and place that scene into the middle/beginning of the next episode, it needs to be the end sequence. Please be right.

Why are all these bitches so tiny?

Write it in your resume, maybe you will get a better job as a part of retard quota.

She likes dirty otaku novels. I'd say that's a pretty big flaw.

>this probably means she's kinky in the sack
>this is somehow a flaw

So you can fit more of them into your harem of precocious young ladies.

Volume 2 ends there so I guess it's safe to say that the episode will end there as well.

Tomoe? Nah, she's too much of a side character in the story for that sort of stuff.

Ok does anyone know why elf literally has pointy ears? Is this explained in the manga?

For maximum carrying and cuddling purposes.

Can't argue with that!

So Tomoe is Eromanga's Saori, the girl who appears Mary Sueish due to a lack of character development?

Sounds about right.

>145cm
>roughly 40kg

Aoba is a lesbian.

May New Game! season 2 bring us lots of delicious Aobutt.

ganbaruzoi

Sagiri is 174cm

this is a pasta. I can tell by the pixels

>145cm
>roughly 40kg

is that always the same user who writes that?

>145cm
>roughly 40kg

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on

She's an elf user.

I knew a short girl with pointy ears. It's obviously not some impossible thing.

>145cm
>roughly 40kg

>>your age
2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

I bet Sagiri would browse Sup Forums if she knew English.

This young slut makes me so angry. WHY IS SHE SO FUCKING SLUTTY. If I was her father I would beat the shit out of her. Little girls should be playing with dolls and having tea parties, not thinking about dicks. FUCK.

If she actually got an ochinchin in her she'd cry.

Why not both?

What would sex with this girl be like?

>she starts quoting lines from really degenerate doujin about rape, armpits, scat, mindbreak, smelly pussies
>you realize you recognize every one of these doujins
>you realize you have every one of them bookmarked on your laptop
>you remember letting her borrow your laptop
>she's just smiling while she continues to quote lines from all your favorite embarrassingly degenerate doujins

>smelly pussies
L-lewd...

>174cm
>roughly 80kg

Imagine how fun it would be to get manhandled by her huge body. She'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend me over and fuck me on.

I want to have angry sex with Megumeme

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/imagine how fun manhandle/page/5/
You are very perceptive.

Because she doesn't exist

Taiga is 137 cm, not 145.

Thats even better.

that's a big imouto

>190cm
>roughly 130kg

Imagine how fun it would be to get manhandled by her tiny body. She'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend me over and fuck me on.

Look at this cunt
Bitch wit you ol' Oreimo lookin head ass,call a nigga Onii-chan too!
Btw yo show is complete ass.

>niggers have shit taste
What a surprise.

>liking loli shit
>calling someone else out
wew

Does Saigiri bathe herself? Would you kiss her smelly NEET pussy?

Yes, I'd kiss her womb with my dick.

Almost daily. And yes I would, until I pass out from exhaustion that is.

>Jew

No

I picked up this show because I wanted to understand the context of that panty pulling down scene, but Jesus, every character is just really fucking awkward. The whole cast has the tism real bad. Sagiri is unnaturally cute though, so that's a bonus.

you could at least change the pasta to fit their actual height and weight instead of saying everyone is 145cm and 40kg. i dunno just my too sense.

>too sense
just stop

>Generic trait, Generic trait, Generic trait, Generic train, etc

Elf a shit

>mfw I'm responsible for this pasta

I have fapped to your pasta

>145cm
>roughly 40kg

Congratulations!

its a damn shame this is an incest anime
protag gets along great with elf yamada

No, gross.
I'd lick her dirty asshole all day long though.

Right? Couples with an interest in common are cute.

Haru and Raku discussing cooking in Nisekoi was fun to watch; no matter how doomed that ship was.

Good job! Conglaturations! You have completed a great deed!

>145cm
>roughly 40kg

>I was only 9 years old
>I loved White Queen so much, I had all the merchandise and movies
>I pray to White Queen every night before bed, thanking her for the life I’ve been given
>"White Queen is love" I say; “White Queen is life”
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for White Queen
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I’m crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it’s really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It’s White Queen
>I am so happy
>She grabs me with her powerful material hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I’m ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for White Queen
>She penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for White Queen
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against her force
>I want to please White Queen
>She roars in a mighty roar as she fills my butt with her love
>My dad walks in
>White Queen looks him straight in the eyes and says “Oh, dear.”
>White Queen leaves through my window
>White Queen is love. White Queen is life.

is the perfect girl body 145cm tall and 40kg?

Maybe it won't be incest? Maybe the anime will decide to pull a 180 and put the guy up with someone else purely for the sake of watching Saigiri suffer

Leading experts say yes.

Elf has already been rejected in the LN.

Good. Elf a shit.

>you will never fuck Chino cosplaying as Kanna

Why live

Friendly reminder that Daiz prefers Elf to Sagiri in this series.
In fact, he admittedly stated that even every side-character is superior to Sagiri.

because it's true.

>your age
I'm old enough to be her dad

>Rape
>Scat
This isn't me, stop quoting things that don't exist

Sagiri just got even better.

>10,5 hours for Sagiri's breakdown

youtube.com/watch?v=JS9rVTGzlQw

>145cm
Pretty sure she's officially 174cm. Nice try tho.