Mandating racemixing would be best for everyone

Within 2-3 generations, the only race in existence would be a mixed race. Then only religion would have to be unified and we could finally abolish militaries and concentrate on space colonisation.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Gaspar_Rodríguez_de_Francia
m.ranker.com/list/genetic-mutation-from-incest/laura-allan
youtube.com/watch?v=NBoJpg13fhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it would take more than 2-3 generations to make every race indistinguishable.
It would be easier to just kill all the brown people.

>only religion would have to be unified
fuck off mohamed

The United Nations projects that in 2100 half of all human beans is sub-Saharan African. Do you think we'll be colonizing space if we're 70 IQ human beans?

Someone already did that

>In March 1814, Francia banned Spaniards from marrying each other; they had to wed Indians, blacks, or mulattoes.

I am more for Judaism desu

Science has objectively proven that being a mutt is genetically better than inbreeding. Pic related is the inevitable result of 1488

>Mandating racemixing would be best for everyone
not guillotining jews

>the only race in existence would be a mixed race.
In other words whites would be dead and the species average IQ by 10 points lower.

>concentrate on space colonisation.
Whites will colonize space, that is just inevitable.

cockroach op wants to shag white german girls without feeling bad and tries to take us down with him. how about we preserve cultures and genes?

>Posting the same pic twice in the thread
Russians are hapas. They are the best reason why you shouldnt racemix, kids

>In other words whites would be dead and the species average IQ by 10 points lower.
10?
More like 20

>advocates race mixing
>shows a picture of an old-money purebreed

what were you trying to do there mehmet?

the only space those mongrels will be colonizing is between their fucking ears

Source on that claim?

>it was proven by science, goys

No. We'd find other shit to fight about. This one has funny ears. That one has the wrong kind of hair, eyes. He talks funny or is a southpaw. And so on and so forth. The only thing that will ever unify mankind at our current state of evolution would be an extraterrestrial invasion.

Is there no buttsex for a widow's son?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Gaspar_Rodríguez_de_Francia

But we already knows what happened. The Portuguese in Brazil attempted it. You get Brazil.

>(((science))) is anti-white

m.ranker.com/list/genetic-mutation-from-incest/laura-allan

actually if you mandate racemixing all blacks will be absorbed into whites in a few generations. a lot of small populations get absorbed

you might have a few recessive genes left over a bit of darker skin here and there but most of them rapefugees will become whites

unironically being against racemixing will cause all the races to stick with their own preserving their genes and multiplying over whites kinda like what happened with gypsies . because they were marginalized they preserved their genetics to present day and are now multiplying in vasts numbers

So lets all become brown people, right schlomo?

i think more than 50% of brazilians are mixed and they all look lighter skinned than brazilian blacks

i think in a few more generations mixed will become a unique flavour of whites

Well I think sperm should be marketed as a panacea for the world's poor and stupid. "Take this magic sperm from a high IQ donor, and your children will become rich and successful and lift your family out of poverty."

>Science has objectively proven that being a mutt is genetically better than inbreeding
Is drug addiction a good thing?
Because that correlates with biracial children.

Put down this animal immediately.

A fucking leaf. If this were true, India wouldn't be full of shitskins. The Aryans that conquered that shithole tried what you suggested and look what happened you genocidal maniac.

>concentrate on space colonization
>every country is brazil
Pick one.

Based leaf usin his noggin.

There are dominant and recessive genes in genetics. The dominant genes will win out. The "mixing theory" has been discredited for over 100 years.

Imagine my shock. Kys.

>cockroach op wants to shag white german girls without feeling bad
Other way around. I am 100% Aryan, 50th generation pure Germanic.

But I want to mix with cute Jewish girls.

God damn a good leaf post. Really we could just leave them in their brown countries and send the ones we payed to bring over back. We tested the jew multiculti experiment and it failed spectacularly. No need to turn the cradle of actual civilization into Hati 2.0. When there are not enough non communist whites to maintain order their savage nature will take over and the blood will flow. There will be nothing left of what was nearly a space faring species but their retarded violent cousins living amongst their ruins.

>It would be easier to just kill all the brown people.
There are more browns in more places than whites; more efficent to wipe out wites desu

(((Science))) also claims Race is just a social construct. Rreality proves race is genetic; therefore, Biological!

isnt multiculturalism just a variety of cultures coexisting

i dont think cultures are expected to merge into one thing with erased history

You sick fetishists can't imagine how terrible it really is to be race mixed, especially in a country like this.

The Jews want a dumbed down slave race that can easily be disposed of once technology advances to the point where robots and machines can do all the work for them.

Yay i cant wait for non-demonational winter time celebration I hope I get more nutriant paste.

>conflating social sciences are science
Gas yourself

>Within 2-3 generations, the only race in existence would be a mixed race.
No, it will end up being 50+ distinct types of mongoloids, and many of those mongoloid races will claim superiority over the others.

Do I hear 30? African blacks mean IQ = 70.

But there are A LOT of chinks.

They always complain about (grown infants) and such, betas have always done this anyway.

>File: 280AE979-7483-45EA-BA57-A(...).jpg (19 KB, 183x275)
> Mandating racemixing would be best for everyone Anonymous (ID: qfJSi1Wj) 01/20/
Germans are so cucked by the Jews, so SAD!

When will Chancellor Merkel announce the opening of the Interracial Breeding Grounds?

>implying OP isn't a Jew

>and concentrate on space colonisation
>with an average IQ of 85
Yeah, that would go well.

Pure breed blah, blah... Her eyebrows are too dark to be a natural blond! And the hair has dark roots!

HIV: problem solved

wtf I now love the totally peaceful and crime free Brazil

>brown eyes
nigger detected

>Mandating racemixing would be best for everyone
If you want race to disappear it can only means one thing; You are racist.

and Indians
#1 Afro-Eurasia 6,151,810,000 85.90%

>>and concentrate on space colonisation
>>with an average IQ of 85
mixing races is actually typically increasing IQ. Also, IQ is mainly a consequence of what the mother eats during pregnancy, how she behaves, if she plays music to her unborn kid and then later how the kid is treated in the first months and years. DNA is pretty much irrelevant.

You're a total fucking idiot.
I genuinely pity how stupid you are.
Life must be a constant whirlwind of emotion and feelings, you dumb fucking idiot.
I pray this is a bad joke.

unity is a bad thing, obviously you need unities among unities but one unity is a terrible idea. everyone will become complacent and we'll die with the atmosphere laying in our beds. there needs to be countries and there needs to be war so that we can get off this planet. the number 1 driving force behind the progression of technology is conflict, this is an undeniable fact. globalization will result in complete stagnation. the jews think they will be able to use this stagnation to get THEM off this planet but they have a seriously distorted understanding of human nature if they believe that.

kikes like you always attack russians first in any debate about race because russians are the next big fascist movement coming for kikes

>every modern and old study done shows there is only 8% mongol admixture in the MOST eastern parts of Russia and a not even 1% in the western parts
>literally less than most other European countries, including more western countries even tho they're nowhere near the gooks
>russians can remain racially pure even when conquered or living next to disgusting foreigners
>russian men spread the r1aryan alpha rape baby gene everywhere including Germany and America
>the star will rise in the East
>with Americans being more Mexican and African than European everyday, with Germany and Sweden joyfully welcoming the rape of their women, yfw Russia is literally your only hope of a white future.

Diversity in one nation is the ultimate divide and conquer strategy

Or we can kick you back to your shit holes and continue on to space ourselves.

Why do you want to destroy diversity? why do you want destroy our countries and europe? Do you want to live in third world hell hole like you can see in south africa, or brazil?

It would be a lot easier to kill all whites, considering how small a minority they are globally and how they’re too delicate to even mow their own lawns.

The “brown” people did just fine without white mans inventions for millions of years.

Oh, you want to kill minorities? How progressive of you.

Increasing the IQ of the nigger stock? You betcha! Lowering the IQ of every other race? Of course.

There will always be the "other".
Race mix all you want, and you'll get a group of people with similar DNA characteristics who can find some way to hate certain members of the group.
No matter how extensive the race mixing becomes, you'll never drive out the evolutionary reaction to the "other". Humans are tribal and even if we are smart enough to perceive each other as from the same genetics, we would just discriminate based on something else, like location.
Then you get Africa, which is made up of very similar DNA trait populations, but yet they kill each other mercilessly.
You're not seeing the big picture here, there is no end game to race mixing. Blacks hate light skinned blacks. Whites hate even mixed """"whites"""" who share similar culture some of the time.
Unless you can evolve the human mind to be aware enough to recognize a group larger than a tribe of 200-500 as their own people, you'll never achieve anything by making the world brown.
Far less actually, than if you segregated people to their own countries.

My gosh she's beautiful/.

Fuck off Mohammad

Including slaughtering their homos and mutants like hogs, with torture thrown in here and there for entertainment. And no, whites would be MUCH harder to exterminate than the browns even with their own governments against them, and a losing scenario for us would mean a nuclear apocalypse for everyone.

Everybody is somebody else's nigger.

you would just ban spaceships as soon as someone got hurt

A jew is in favor of racemixing. I'm not surprised.

Yeah, there's only two types of white people, >bretonnianard
Nard = NORD.

All that would have to happen would be for the sun to get just a little bit brighter, and the blue-eyed, Albino assholes like Eli Harman would quickly go extinct or stay confined to their houses like vampires.

Let me guess, except for Israel right?

If you want to keep your genes and marry white, you're free to do so. NOT ONE law is blocking your way from that

But if someone wants to marry someone from another race, you CANT tell them no.
Everyone should be able to do whatever they want.

Do you honestly believe the brown/beige biomass will have the mental capacity for anything other than killing and stealing?

Burn the coal pay the toll race-traitors.

Whites have superiority complex.
>They 'have' to prove their the best by having competition and fighting for first place in everything.
Thats NOT how the logica of other races face reality.
youtube.com/watch?v=NBoJpg13fhI

Russian/Estonian mix? Or Russian/Estonian and nigger mix?

You're alright leaf

Too bad we have pic related, while brown shitskins do not
Russia alone can exterminate half the entire non-white population with a single Status-6 vehichle

>Russian/Estonian mix? Or Russian/Estonian and nigger mix?
Russian/Estonian and Armenian mix so pretty much nigger.

>YOU SHOULD ALL BE STRIPPED FOR THESE IMAGES.
you understand why, no need to explain it.

I know for a fact people this stupid exist, but these days alot of Sup Forumsacks have gotten good at LARPing. In either case, you should know that when your little gambit to wipe out whites fail, we will visit a level of violence upon you and the rest of the liberal filth that has not been seen in human history. We will weed xenophilia out of the gene pool with fanatic efficiency and two generations after that humanity will have forgotten these sort of "people" ever existed.

The problem with being honest about white genocide through race mixing is this: Who gets to divvy up all the pink skinned cuties? There are simply not enough of them to go around. This question has plagued the race mixer from day one. The pink cuties are stunningly beautiful and rare. Is it fair if only rich men get to breed with them?

That was a joke at my own expense, but still.
Can't help but feel guilty for my parent's actions. Either way, whoever I wouldn't mate with I will end up being a race mixer.

Not every gene is dominant or recessive you fucking retard

>Estonia but uses brown jap colour washed anime.
>Go back to sleep?.

That was the (((Morgenthau))) plan, yes, but it was deemed too unpalatable at the time even for the Jews. Not that they cared morally, but they expected massive resistance.

Its threats like that that get you gassed mate.

Is this you in the pic?

As long as it's white on white mixing, it really doesn't matter.

If anything, white on white mixing prevents inbreeding like in the UK. Estonia has a pretty small population so inbreeding is never out of the question.

Yeah, except everyone would be dumb as shit, so no space colonization.

Colonization of the local garbage dump might be possible though.

Good thinking OP.

There are more harmful bacteria outside your body than beneficial bacteria inside your body. Why kill the bacteria that help?

> religion would have to be unified

And let me guess, there would be only one currency one army and one government, and peace!

Cara is white you filthy atrocidad

Even if this wasn't pure evil, it would just create new races. Race is just ancestry groups, you will never get rid of it.