How do we reverse protestantism in the west?

>>be martin luther
>>aknowledge the corruption and the legalism and the bulsshit running the catholic church
>>rather than call to followers of the anti catholic movement to be orthodox christian, start a movement to reform the catholic church and start a movement that allows anybody to start a christian church without apostolic tradition and distorts the christian religion worse than the catholic church has
>>fast forward to the west 500 ywars later, the western world has puritanical protestants running the most powerful country in the world and sending missionaries to spread this pointlessly distortion of christianity
>>not to mention the modern SJW came out of this

Where did the romans go wrong with christianity that allowed the roman catholic church yo fuck up resulting in this and how do we get america and western europe to become oriental or eastern orthodox?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xyqj_KF4t60
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Chalcedon
romanity.org/htm/rom.03.en.franks_romans_feudalism_and_doctrine.01.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Luther was God's servant.

Luther allowed individuals to have an active and living relationship with Christ and God.

Catholics don't care about individual's relationship to God. They want "Influence", numbers and donations. It's fucking disgusting

We don't. Catholicism has always been kiked, and pagan. Luther did the right thing.

>>not to mention the modern SJW came out of this

{{Unreferenced}}

/thread

> (OP) (You)
>Luther was God's servant.

Im not saying luther was bad man or an asshole, he was misguided and had no idea what to do after exposing the catholic church. Protestantism goes against what the apostles of christ taught as they went to india, armenia, egyot, ethioia, assyria, and syria and rome. Protestants also took books out of the bible and came up with the 5 heresies in the picture.

>protestsh*ts will.defend this
youtu.be/Xyqj_KF4t60

Also pic related is a protestshit minister or whatever these evangelical retards call themselves. She has her own planes as well, just like Jesus would want :^)

This is when everything went downhill for you lads

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

>>>not to mention the modern SJW came out of this
>{{Unreferenced}}

Think about it, the protestant movement spawned the puritanical sects of the protestant church like the puritans, quakers, shakers, which founded its way into and culturated into american society and was expoeted eventually to other parts of the world.

>posting non-denominational whackos

Great point, bucko!

>This is when everything went downhill for you lads
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

I disagree, the council of chalcedon seemed to have gone wrong.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Chalcedon

This council meeting basically states that christs human and divine nature are two things, the oriental orthodox church cut itself off from mainline christianity to maintain the belief the christs human and divine nature are 1 without confusion or seoeration.

I believe that Luther started with good intentions to oppose the tyrany of the Pope. But being far from Christ teachings himself, he spread even worse herecies than the Pope. But i believe the true Protestand believers will come back to Orthodoxy eventually.
Where did the romans go wrong with christianity that allowed the roman catholic church yo fuck up resulting in this
They weren't Romans, they were Franks.

The Five Solae are my credos, boyo

> (OP) (You)
>I believe that Luther started with good intentions to oppose the tyrany of the Pope. But being far from Christ teachings himself, he spread even worse herecies than the Pope. But i believe the true Protestand believers will come back to Orthodoxy eventually.
>Where did the romans go wrong with christianity that allowed the roman catholic church yo fuck up resulting in this
>They weren't Romans, they were Franks.

Tell me how the franks screwed up in this.

>Where did the romans go wrong with christianity that allowed the roman catholic church yo fuck up resulting in this
They weren't Romans, they were Franks.

sr forgot the >

teach them about the true god

>1517
>Romans

Rome was already in shambles and full of corruption by time he protested, it wasn't even anything remotely close to what Rome was. It was bound to happen. If not him it would be someone else.
Either way, what happened, happened, and it's not going to go back to anything like it was, if anything the Churches will slowly diminish over time, religion is already on a massive decline. Give it another 200 years or so.

>guys, how about we just follow whats is actually written in the bible?
>heresy

Turn to Catholicism and help remove Jews.

Never really believed in Christianity or they weren't theologically educated very well. And as the western part of the empire was lost, local tribes started to add their perspective on the dogma based on their inerests. Then came papal infallibility and the rest is history.

It's not Protestantism you plebs.It's modernism.
Calvin's Geneva banned dancing, drinking, vain jewelry and even threw a man in jail for three days for smiling during a baptism.
If you really wish to blame a certain sect or whatever, blame the Second Vatican Council that occurred during the mid-sixties. Virtually every denomination before the second Vatican council was practically far-right by today's terms.
You have Jews, free-masons and lax Catholics to blame for why Western Christianity seems so cucked.

Daily reminder that Latin america is a shithole precisely because roman catholicism is the dominant religion.
People seek to escape countries that are majority roman catholic, and they try to emigrate to majority protestant nations. It's no coincidence.
>I have the correct version of dead jew on a stick worship
Neck yourself immediately, cretin.

>romanity.org/htm/rom.03.en.franks_romans_feudalism_and_doctrine.01.htm
Have a look when you have time if you're interested.

> (You)
>>guys, how about we just follow whats is actually written in the bible?
>>heresy
You cant have youre own private interpretation of the bible, you are to only have the churches interpretation.

>rather than call to followers of the anti catholic movement to be orthodox christian, start a movement to reform the catholic church and start a movement that allows anybody to start a christian church without apostolic tradition and distorts the christian religion worse than the catholic church has
this

Protestantism may have its flaws, but at least it doesnt have a head clergy who is literally tied with child-raping satanist clique and supports export of niggers into Europe as well. Fuck, I used to think that having just a greedy but generally harmless Putin's buddy ar the position of Russian Orthodox Church Patriarch is something really fucking bad until I learned all this shit about Catholics.

He died in regret for what he did. The devil is strong sometimes.

Jesus fucking christ.

Worried about protestantism when literal fucking terrorist have compounds all over our nation and the fed ain't doing shit because muh constitution.

I see these terrorist all the time in Roanoke, VA. I know one day they are going to blow my shop up when it is packed with 100s of people.

There is actually not much of an evidence for church corruption.

Most of those stuff was propaganda during the 30 years war what was after Luther.

This

>meme flag
>spouts uneducated bullshite
Checks out

Pretty simple, the state and the church are separate connections to God. It is not the Pope's job to dictate to the State what to do, that is God's job.

>500 years later
>papist still mad

>thread full of butthurt proddies
>y-you mad

Are you a muslim or something?

go back to greece comrade