Are we ever going to be able to build pic related or live off world...

Are we ever going to be able to build pic related or live off world? I want to be happy in knowing that whites one day can escape the brown hordes forever

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/this-lost-underwater-city-has-been-found-1-700-years-after-a-tsunami-sank-it
tritonsubs.com/why-triton/team/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

I think that already happened, George.

sciencealert.com/this-lost-underwater-city-has-been-found-1-700-years-after-a-tsunami-sank-it

Maybe colonize another planet but living at the bottom of the ocean would be worthless since all of the oceans will be dead within a couple decades anyway
We'd be better off building artificial islands

Not moving.

>We'd be better off building artificial islands
I'd go for this as training to live off Earth.

It will be like Elysium. They will literally build ramshackle spaceships/torpedo boats to reach and destroy the civilization we build.

no because we always have to spend all money fixing problems that ignorant masses create upon themselves

brown people are not self sustaining. they will either be exterminated by yellow people or starve to death on their own. stop feeding them.

soon i hope.

Europa is /ourmoon/

Wtf is this?

Check the file name, it's the new game by kojima but I'm not entirely sure what it's about.
The recent trailer which the picture is from was pretty interesting though.

At it again Anthony?

*breaks the glass dome with sledgehammer*
nothing personnel

it's already *a lot* darker at that debt user, by the scale of that thing that's hundreds of meters under the surface. It's already darkness there

You might want to get resources in the future, and if so, you would go on a bit this a lot different. We're already doing this when it comes to oil, no people down there at all

We are going to have to confront this problem directly I am afraid.
If we were to build an underwater paradise, sooner or later non-Whites would evolve into fish-niggers and start trying to break in to our sanctuary. There are already Jewish fish.

You don't need to be so deep. We are already building homes underwater.

Having that would make getting laid a 100% guarantee.
Women love that marine biology shit.

I met the owner of this company decades ago. If you have the money you can live underwater.

tritonsubs.com/why-triton/team/

Yeah I know. Have a sailboat, if I was single I wouldn't be for long.

Considering you need brown people to achieve your goals, it's never going to happen.

I was thinking, lots of guys struggle to get laid and stuff but have they ever considered simply LYING to girls?
Pretend to be rich, claim to have a sail boat. Say you are in town on a business trip. Go to a hotel.

Niggers need us, we don't need them.

I make a few extra bucks renting out my boat for such purposes. They don't even have to leave the dock.

It's called lemuria and it already happened.

There looks like there are cgi renders of actual actors in the game

>lemuria

It’s already possible and there is interest but no one wants to begin construction.

Yeah, that guy from the walking dead is working with them on it. Norman Reedus I think his name is, graphics sure have come a long way.

No way? really? That's pretty resourceful!
That could be a pretty lucrative business come to think of it.
Lots of guys want to get laid and lots of girls will refuse to fuck a guy that isn't loaded. So for a decent price you can "borrow" the trappings of a rich mans lifestyle. Mansion. Yacht. Sports car. Private driver.

HAHAHAH what a fucking amazing idea.
We'd get Sup Forums waifus over night!

Pretty sure I saw Madds Mikellson as well