#SchumerShutdown

It's happening, lads. Last night and this morning, #TrumpShutdown was trending. Now it's been reversed. These traitors are fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

trends24.in/united-states/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope so, Twitter is full of lib cancer anyway.

Senate population (available to vote yesterday)
>Republican - 50
>Democrat - 49

Final vote was
>YES - 50
>NO - 49

If all eligible R voted YES
and all eligible D voted NO
>YES - 51 (including Mike Pence)
>NO - 49

Amount of votes required to pass CR
>YES - 60
>NO - 40

Facts prove it is the Democrat / #SchumerShutdown

>Democrats literally chose illegal alien lawbreakers over lawful American Citizens

You cannot make this stuff up.

And it's all just because they want to protect their illegal alien slave labor force in rich, liberal states like California. They don't actually give a fuck about Hispanics. they just need that cheap slave labor.

Bumped

Heidi has got to go. I'm sick of her and her time is up.

bump

The dreamers are getting deported in March and mass ICE raids will continue thus killing the Dem voting weapon. They know whats at stake this year and they aren't afraid to take the country down with them.

From your fingertips to Kek's merciless wrath
CHECKED

How DARE you bring up "facts"?!?

snopes says it's Fake News. Sorry.

trump is an expert negotiator

No democrat voted YES and no republican voted NO?

--- copypaste ---

While we acknowledge our loyalty to the Union and unequivocally say that Congress alone chose to shut down the Union government, may we humbly submit this proposal to the states that as it has become clear that the Union has dissolved itself, the states form new unions with new constitutions according to this map. Such new constitutions could even include a relationship with other states such as Germany or the United Kingdom. These new unions will be racially and politically harmonious and best serve the general welfare of the citizens of each.

--- copypaste ---

ShumerShutdown just rolls off the young better.

Fuck that, I live in a north Mexico state and if the spics want it, they better bring more heat that I got

Yes, 5 on each side did, but as there were never 9 Dems willing to pass it, it never mattered

>north mexico
no. they have to go back.we faught, we won. we will not surrender our inheritence.

the niggers didnt come by choice. if in the process of building the ethno state they want their own state in america rather than their home soil of africa, then that is a comprimise that could be made. but the spic have to go.

Trump understands that power of something as simple as alliteration.

If you knew how twitter works, you'd know it's not tending. It's showing up in your feed because you either retweeted it or most of your following is talking about it. That's why it says "Trends for (You)"

Step out of your magapede bubble and go here: trends24.in/united-states/

The last time #schumershutdown was Trending was 22 hours ago and was trending for 2 hours, while Trump shutdown was trending for 12+ hours and most recently was trending 10 hours ago.