Why do Democrats want these people in the US?

Why do Democrats want these people in the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=io7Rp_JZuVY
bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
thesun.co.uk/news/3916896/zetas-mexican-cartel-lead-chopped-girl-axe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They want the votes, if given amnesty the illegals will turn Texas, Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, Virginia and Georgia into solid blue states. That would be a solid 109-122 electoral college votes, giving the Dem party almost a sure win at the presidency every 4 years.

because democrats are niggers and kikes

Shit like this make me hopeful for a WAR with Mexico.
The guy that did this probably lives in the US on his free time, which makes it much more alarming.

What happened?

So is the story correct that that's his father's headless body that he's propped up on? Nothing tops the face/off video, but this one might have an emotional component that adds to the disturbing content.

is he ok?

Is he gonna be ok?

Yep. They beat the father, slit his throat and make the kid look. Then they keep slicing until the father is decapitated. The father got off easy compared to the kid.

aztec genes

Did they remove his ribs and rip his heart out?

they also cut his heart out and showed it to him... I mean I'm sure he was unconscious by then, but yeah.

Because all they care about is votes. They are just like labour or any left wing party and the worst kind of traitor to a country

They believe in universal health care and clearly these fine gentlemen know a thing or two about heart surgery.

just nuke this country, it's irredeemable

Were scandi countries not famous for the blood eagle?

not all mexicans

to exterminate the white race

This. The whole immigration debate is about democrats being able to inject left-leaning immigrants into red districts that they want to turn blue. It's really simple - if you can't win elections because your party sucks, just bring in foreigners who will vote for your party out of gratitude and overwhelm the domestic voters.

yeah and they're going to bring it back to get rid of you

Well that's pretty fucked up. Don't know if it's worse than the faceless funkytown video, but family stuff is disturbing. It's hard not to imagine yourself in that situation.

On one hand, I feel we need to sit leftists down and show them the crazy shit they're advocating for when they want a 'borderless world'. But on the other, I have to wonder if this stuff doesn't flood our forums because it's a psy-op. Trauma can make people vulnerable. Most of us are immune to gore videos, but they keep upping the ante and finding new disturbing ways to inflict trauma through the screens of our computers.

I have a thick wall built around myself now. I don't reel in horror the way I used to when these videos pop up. But these mexicans sure do find ways to crack that wall. And then it shows up day after day on Sup Forums until you simply can't avoid it anymore.

I wonder if this even made the news in Mexico. Did Jorge Ramos come on Univisoin and show it?

Votes. They are trading your economic freedom and safety in an attempt to gain and keep political power.

Doubtful, pale skin, scandi features, blue eyes. I'm tired of brown retards getting the only credit for being bloodthirsty, we should WANT whites to be seen as majority savage, less people want to be around us.

how can they sleep after doing this kind of shit? soldiers get ptsd for way less than this
they can't all be psycopaths

typical leftist response:
> but not all mexicans are like this, user
> white people are violent too user, what about the crusades and the holocaust?

Votes

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=io7Rp_JZuVY

They flayed the kid alive, broke open his ribs, and pulled out his organs

because they dont understand that people of colour are subhuman.

>Why do Democrats want these people in the US?
You've heard the meme. The only time when there is peace in the mideast is when a warlord has completely crushed any descent, that's the only way there will be peace in the mideast.
(((They))) wan't an easily controlled majority that can and will independently work to crush any western value of liberty or freedom of information.
Ironically, (((Bush))) destabilizing the mideast was probably the greatest redpill we could have ever dropped on the kebabs.
>pic unrelated

oh wait those are mexicans.
same answer as above minus the mideast parts

Because (((they))) hate white people

Women subconsciously want this kind of man. By voting left their fantasies of rape and abuse become more possible

Anytime DACA or dreamers is brought up on Twitter someone should link to this video.

FLOOD them with the fucking truth.

>descent
dissent
my bad im drunk

What's the story behind this?

His daddy was a police snooping around their terf.

This is sadly true. If you want people to fear you, you have to give them a reason to do so.

Make a more cleaner and shorter version of it so it becomes shareable

these things are not human and are justification to glass mexico

The question is answered by your post op. They want them to outright murder sensible voters. IE white people

Basically this. They don't care who dies or how as long as they can keep a grasp on power.

Nobody wants this in the country.

Democrats wants perpetrators of extreme demonic acts like this to be slaughtered.

This. They vote democrat.

one didnt happen the other was justified

Democrats live in gated communities away from the common folk. This isn't their problem.

This too

Women love violent psychopaths

Even Elliot Rodgers has a female fan club now

However, the short-sightedness of Democrats is something to behold. They don’t consider for a moment Mexicans growing to become the majority and banding together to out-vote the GOP’s. Maybe the Mexicans don’t bother with the electoral protest and resort to war where the foot-soldiers are already knee deep in enemy territory. We can already see some Mexicans in demand they have their land back.

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

> implying normies won't flip out when you say this

also I have literally never seen white people doing this shit in all the gore videos ive ever seen. not even sketchy half white eastern europeans. savage violent gory murder is burely a black and brown thing.

>b-but maybe it's just a psyop to make us over react and become racist bigots!?

There is no psyop subversive enough to train these people to do these things with the express purpose of making you anti globalist.

These people have no place in a civilized nation.

Cartel taco niggers are subhuman animals, as usual.

Because their human beans you monster.

That sounds like an amazing plan actually. If the goal is to win then I think the democrats just won.

The future is crazy bros, hope you are ready for it, any time a shot is fired anywhere in the world, the bullet always veers towards the head of the nearest liberal, it's like there's some kind of magnetic vortex between their eyes that just sucks up the bullets, it's like some sci-fi shit, it's cray cray bros.

Never change

> b-b-but user, that's racist!

>implying the opinion of actual mindslaves matters.

Wait there's more...

thesun.co.uk/news/3916896/zetas-mexican-cartel-lead-chopped-girl-axe/

>Brutal Mexican Zetas cartel leader chopped up girl, 6, with an axe while she was still ALIVE in front of her parents so they would ‘remember’ him

>father and son
>both narcos
>father beheaded
>son tortured to death
Mexicans.

My guess is the son fucked up; he got wrapped into the game and now the cartel is involving the son’s family members to get the message across. But leave it to Mexicans to turn simple homicides into a brilliant work of art.

> implying they can't and won't outvote you, as the manipulation of masses of idiots is the bedrock of democracy

>What's the story behind this?
Mexico

You know, I often wonder this, too.

>rival druggies
another thing I saw said it was a cop and his teen son

>hey can't all be psycopaths

They are. Look into Mexican history. They spread cannibalism to the now US southwest. They're feral rainforest animals.

"wow look at me i can say meaningless newspeak buzzwords in a pathetic attempt to dodge arguments and weasel my way out of having to make a coherent reply because Im a brainwashed drone who can only blurt illogical pre programmed names when confronted with information my pathetic under formed mind cannot comprehend"

"that you. thats how silly you sound"
is what id say

From a psychological point of view, if you can torture someone to death in a cruel and unusual manner, then crossing a border is a cake walk crime in comparison.

The guy in this story was living in San Antonio, TX too and traveling to Mexico when he was 'working.'

It will be soon though! THEN they'll bitch after they've gotten their way.

>implying democracy is going to be around much longer once total inevitable economic collapse has come and we can start anew.

Alright boys, let's ruin our own countries so shitholers won't come here and ruin our country. Not even being sarcastic, it sounds like fun!

well not them specifically

Trump, build the wall. You have to keep out the blood crazed Aztec mudmen out.

> tfw you realize Asians regard us whites as uncivilized animals

Lest we forget why this happened exactly, it was because of money.

Is there no level of depravity and human suffering South Americans will go to over money? Even in lost-at-sea cases of multiple people, you will often, not always, see everyone die because of their refusal to resort to cannibalism, perhaps the most gruesome desperate act a human can endure.

Yet we see these beaners ripping hearts out of live bodies and peeling the faces off of living people, for what? Money that they don't really need to survive?

If this isn't enough indication that South Americans are not human, because their value on life is nil, then the western observer must surely be dense to the point of retardation and his ability to decide so impaired he must be considered ineligible to vote for any reason.

Implying an economic/political collapse won't lead to a world war as opportunistic states around the world take advantage of the chaos in America

good god

>Mexico
>South America

>we should WANT whites to be seen as majority savage, less people want to be around us.
this is true. we've gone too soft in the civilizations we've built, the same civilizations everyone else feels they can leech off of sadly. lynch mobs have to come back, there's no other way around it.

In 5 years, in 10 years it doesn't matter they've just won. There will be a amnesty in the future this will happen %100.

No, dumbass, the point is as white people we need to regain our reputation of just blasting and hanging POC when they get too uppity. Wtf would the government REALLY do if militias of white people said "fuck it," and rode through barrios just unloading weapons and deporting illegals? Maybe, MAYBE put a few people in jail. As it is now, it's clear anyone can come to America and fuck off and do whatever they want, and white people won't do shit, to the point you have Mexicans actually saying "it isn't your country any more :)." Well, are they right or not?

yeah, but if that border has automatic machinegun turrets your subhuman ass will be blasted away

Wrong. Asians know Whites are the master race.

Every non-white on Earth subconsciously knows this.......I am not kidding.

The problem with that is most normies don't even have the attention span to listen to your above diatribe, let alone absorb enough information to topple their worldview. What you're doing is like mocking a 13th century Christian for calling you a heretic. Their brains turn off as soon as they've labeled you a heretic and anything you say from that point on is just dismissed as the words of the devil.

Mexico is culturally South American.

Not all of them are like that. The cartel's are like the old school American mafia. They just sought out and hired the worst psychopaths. Dutch Schultz is a fine example. He almost made it to the top, though.

Imagine if someone broke into CNN and uploaded this video during their broadcasting. CNN would without a doubt blame russia.

>now the cartel is involving the son’s family members to get the message across.
this, i hadn't heard the son was a narco though, just that he got wrapped up in it.
but allot of anons were saying they got the order backwards (that the son should have been killed in front of the father to make it more damaging), but this is wrong. the message is, if you cross them, your family will get it worse than you.

Mexicans are bewildering. They’re all out to murder each other in ways that could pass as modern art, and yet they don’t streamline any of it. They could at least devise a portable guillotine to speed the process up. Also, it’s reusable with other body parts. You could slice and dice your drug rivals in under 2 minutes.

lmao what the hell is that supposed to mean?

because they vote for democrats.

thats it.

Whenever I watch shit like this I wish my brain had a kill switch just in case.

I have to be drunk to see shit like that.

All they need is a hug, OP. Didn't you know a hug from a Liberal eradicates violence.

post the webm you pussy