The utter state of millennial parents

The utter state of millennial parents.

they shouldnt have taken candy from a stranger

Man I am an adult needing medicine. Give me THC gummy bears bruh.

Picturing a buncha 5th graders stoned out of their minds in class gives me a chuckle

So what you are telling me is that there is an untapped market of selling pot candy to the school yard kids?

Get them hooked with the first batch, selling low. Then supply them with gummies straight from Walmart at a higher price, forcing them to buy more just to try and get that high that will never happen.

THC GUMMY BEARS!

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?

Im going to call bullshit, marijuana gummies would taste absolutely horrid to a child.

>tripfag
>"Emo Knuckles" probably from shitty ugandan memes
>"hurr lets sell drugs to children"

Lol, that meme.

Edibles are for bitches and cancer patients anyway.

t. Soyboy who took too much edibles and got shook for life

>Emo Knuckles
Kill yourself already

Exactly. everyone knows the most profitable market is middle schoolers and freshman high schoolers.

Exactly. everyone knows the most profitable market is middle schoolers and freshman high schoolers in white suburban neighborhoods.

lmao right
an accident

Weed gummies sound like a good alternative to smoking. No smell, better for your lungs, easy uniform dosages.

>implying it was an accident

Pot isn't addictive numbnuts.

>Officials say
never happened
fake and gay sage this shit

I hate the fact that the switch is now associated with numales. I got one for Zelda and the trick is to not let it rule your life. Anything is ok in moderation. Also I'd never pay more than a couple bucks for a cardboard box.

Yea cause you boomer fags never left your prescriptions sitting around? Amiright? Btfo as always.