Poland is whi-

>poland is whi-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_BLkWSQZ0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good post, hahaha
POOland, how will euros ever recover

It's 100% healthy to rape tigers too

he's not wrong tho. Prove to me that eating your own feces can give you problems. If it was part of your body how can it have diseases?

>if it was not part of your body then how can it have diseases
uhh ever heard of cancer? cancer grows in your body. so i should just let my cancer consume me if i get it and eat my poop to keep the cancer in me, so i keep growing stronger?

has anyone tried it before??

>so i should just let my cancer consume me if i get it and eat my poop to keep the cancer in me, so i keep growing stronger?
You shouldn't eat your poo (unless it's your thing). I'm just saying that it's not either good or bad, it's neutral, like breathing. Same with pee

POOland, I thought they cleaning that shit not eating it

They learned to eat shit and piss from the Jews that they fostered because consuming crap is instructed in the Talmud

Because the body is not one homogeneous compartment. For example, your skin, nose, and throat are colonized with streptococcus and staphylococcus, but if these bacteria leave the areas they're "supposed to be" and end up in places like your lungs, ears, etc, you can get pneumonia or otitis media or meningitis or other diseases.

Same with your digestive tract. Your colon is colonized by bacteria like E. coli. It's okay to be there. It's not supposed to be in your small intestine though. Consuming your own shit and having that bacteria transferred from your colon to your small intestine can cause problems.

piss is indeed sterile though, assuming no UTI.

What if you just put the poop back in your butt

Woah! The real redpill right here. Thanks based black guy!
You should remove the question marks it makes it sound like you're ironic.

This

What if you boil it first

>What if you boil it first
Well there are going to be other problems with feeding waste back into your system besides pathogens. But as far as infections, boiling it should theoretically work, although I'd do fractional sterilization because of any possible spore-forming or heat-fast organisms.

Could possibly cause a staph infection in your rectum from, I assume, having unclean fingers all up the asshole trying to force the shit back up the tube.

>the absolute state of polish education

Ride the Tiger, by Juliusz Evola.

What if I put the feces in blender for 5 minutes, boil it until it's liquid, dissolve it some more in alcohol, distill it and then inject it directly into the bloodstream?

I'm correct hohol, even poop transplants are real. If you have sick stomach and I have good stomach I can transplant some of my poop into you. It's called FMT and it helps people.

That will probably kill you just from the immune reactions to foreign bodies alone

>poop transplants
There's context to this though. It's a very small amount and it's given to re-colonize people with non-virulent Clostridium difficile after wiping out their entire gut flora to get rid of the virulent strain of C. diff that they probably have from being in the hospital, getting antibiotics with collateral damage, etc.

It does not mean that eating shit is good for you. Things are more nuanced than that. Just as potassium may be in banana bag IV drips, but doing an IV push of potassium is a lethal injection used in executions.

where are indians when you need them?

>samefagging

Good post then you went on to spread the stupid meme of
> sterile piss

Kill yourself you fucking fat american faggot, fuck you and your disgusting country you americunt. Hope you rot in your suburbian basement, kiddo

It literally is though, you fucking retard. We do urinalysis to test for UTIs. Unless you have an infection, your piss is sterile.

Fuck off you cunt, nice fucking educatipn system you have, how is it paying 60 grand for a shitty PA degree? Or are you a pre med blind of the incoming bankruptcy you will experience? Anyhow, the urethra has a bacterial flora you fucking dumbass and thats why most urine samples are conducted with midstream urine. Unless youre lacking a fucking penis you fucking dumbass, maybe its just good if you drink your piss and get a serious urosepsis instead of sharing bullshit and memes on pol.

You realize you're agreeing with me, right? Piss is sterile. The urethra is not. I'm fully aware of the necessity of a mid-stream catch.

KEK

Why are you implying theyre not using their urethra to excrete piss? For funny memetics or pop science? Fuck you americans and your clickbait sentences, you love to share fake news left and right

That statement is not helping your cause.

grabbed these from VK

>My soldiers need your help!
>Alright! I'm ready! What do you need me to do?

>potassium is a lethal injection used in executions
A few years ago I had a nasty burst appendix and was in hospital for a few weeks. Because I couldn't keep anything they down they gave me IV potassium, it was absolute torture, at the time i felt it was even worse than the burst appendix itself. I had to beg the nurse to slow the drip because I just couldn't take it. I'm surprised they use it in lethal injections because of how painful it is, if the drug cocktail was mistimed there would be a lot of agony

chkd

>Did you know that Russia has tigers?
>Let's see!

>Doctor, will I live?
>Do you want to?

>So you leave it without a leash often?
>Of course! She's well trained. And you?
>Ah, ah, no, not me! Fuck someone else!

in all honesty he never said that he actually eats his own shit

just stated a disgusting fact

Primates do eat their shit regularly, its been observed in captivity and in the wild

Researchers dont really know the reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=h_BLkWSQZ0w

Feces were never part of your body you retards

>taking the obvious bait
you have to be dumb to unironically samefag on Sup Forums on 1 IP