History you're not supposed to know thread?

So what are they keeping from us and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=znQk_yBHre4
youtube.com/watch?v=zyZ2ogGVYGc
youtube.com/watch?v=qeS5lrmyD74
youtube.com/watch?v=zOQZ7X8NuHo
youtube.com/watch?v=cBMcMGBhUVk
thunderbolts.info/wp/
youtu.be/9brYReflH3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aww shit a Green Pill thread, let's do this my dudes

so do retards not understand that egyptians had saws to help cut stone blocks or what?

Except that one of the left isn't from Ecuador you pseudo-scientist dumbfuck.

Kill yourself.

I asked this last time but I forgot about the thread. Is there any chance that these stones were poured rather than cut?

our civilization was created by osiris 12,000 years ago when the ice age ended and atlantis was flooded. he was white, and all the pharaohs and bronze age rulers were descended from him.

Order of the Dragon has been around longer than all religions and probably the source of all them.
Dagon worship is very real and hidden everywhere (Catholicism)

>isn't from Ecuador

were the ancient gods little faggots? nice cuck purse

its a satchel

to hold their wife's tampons

why is he carrying a kettle

Pre - British

bump for more

WTF is going on in between it's legs - is that a giant shlong and balls hanging down to the ground?

>saws to help cut stone blocks

why do you think any old copper saw can cut stone as if people havent tried and saw the logistic problems of this. Unless you're thinking they just spent an endless amount of time working a single block with endless slaves

Pyramids and many older structures were made from concrete.

youtube.com/watch?v=znQk_yBHre4

You use sand, or wet sand to do the cutting, the copper merely guides it. This has been replicated a gorilllion times.

Every time you are reminded about meteors or Aliens from now until the upcoming indictment openings, I want you to remember that John Podesta is a blood sucking pedophile and that he along with Obama, Hillary & Co. and the rest of the establishment will fake these events ala Project Bluebeam to get away from justice.

>by kebabs

yeeeah seems legit

>You use sand, or wet sand

you need m aerial to remove the sand

>This has been replicated a gorilllion times.

proof

K boomer.

>Automatons.
>Robots.
>Starwarz.

I’m 1000% on board with ancient alien theory. But... I don’t think they’re returning.

youtube.com/watch?v=zyZ2ogGVYGc

they never left

>ancient alien theory

why not just smarter humans than today?

>the old way
>using steel saw

youtube.com/watch?v=qeS5lrmyD74

Plus limestone, not granite or andesite

Care to flesh this out more? I have a hankering for a race/alien theory of everything. I'd love any info you can give.

TASH TASH THE GREAT GOD TASH

Most prosperous African nation ever in existence

youtube.com/watch?v=zOQZ7X8NuHo

>everyone can see the stars
>pyramids are an easy shape to build large structures

The Jews were in Rhodesia first

youtube.com/watch?v=cBMcMGBhUVk

That was much more convincing

Leylines and the grid, mostly. Also the true shape of terra, and the wave nature of the universe.

i have bosnian friends they are retard

The human Aura has been scientifically observed, and suppressed for 107 years.
The why is They Live-tier.

>noah's ark

Rhodes and the brits settled long before any of ((you)) did

the grey part in this diagram is all that remains of the boat

ground penetrating x-ray of the boat compared to scale to a floor plan of the titanic

I don’t get anything about all these thrown images on this thread. What is the theory ? That aliens influenced our civilizations ?

decking and runners typical of boat construction were found during the radar scans.
confirming its 100% a boat

Bird race genetically seeded earth a long time ago. That was way before Atlantis, whose descendants were the greeks and egyptians.

What niggery is this, This real? Source?

Whites were originally an Upifted species. But many people know this.

the scans also picked up thousands of iron rivets that had of course been fossilized

It is not a boat, it is a spaceship.

It was a colony spaceship with gene and seedvault.

It came at a time before iceage so there was water everywhere.

it's a kettlebell
ancient gods used to lift

You will die in your sleep tonight.

actually i did the math on the boat and it could house 2 of each basic kind of animal assuming those animals were all babies or eggs.

turtles, just turtles all the way down.

that was better but after several days thats pretty weak

The average garage scientisy could learn a lot from chromatography and kirlian photography. Not many doers, anymore. Just a bunch of pothead vidya addicts. So much wasted potential.

We are the aliens user.

Perhaps they were painted as birds because they could fly (in their ships)

Look into gerry vassilatos. Telluric waves. Vril energy. Telegraphs.

It would be fucking stupid. It was a high tech geneship that landed on earth (and its not that one, thats just normal cargoship) and one day those who sent it, will come to see if we have evolved.

Yes, we are just one of the colonies.

Tzeentch?

He's holding a pinecone which is symbolic of the third eye (It looks like the pineal gland). It is the fruit of knowledge. The forbidden fruit of Eden perhaps.

You wouldn't be able to carry much in a container of that size but it would be perfectly fine for seeds. It could be the beginning of agriculture/civilisation and knowledge.

No, that's actually what they looked like.

What about the nogs, mutated discharge from a malfunctioning gene reactor on-board ship 387?

>pyramids are an easy shape to build

>tfw joe rogan is from betelgeuse nebula

if you really believe that i honestly feel sorry for you.

People could learn a lot if they really studied human brain structure.

No. No bird people. Symbolism.

Kirlian photography cannot capture the human aura. What is often seen as the human aura is actually bioelectricity that creates a magnetic field around our body. Our actual auras are not located in the physical dimension and can only be observed by our third eye.

This boys and girls is what happens when you go too deep

The Electric Universe Theory
>Gravity and "dark" matter/energy are not the dominate forces in the universe and in fact dark energy doesn't exist.
>The dominant force in the universe is electromagnetism
thunderbolts.info/wp/
youtu.be/9brYReflH3A

Sup Forums is a mental illness

It's proof that it is possible. Only the kings chamber was made of granite the rest is limestone so they did not have to cut all the blocks like this.

Our colony originally landed on Mars and it was called atlantis.

One of the colonyships landed on earth, but something went wrong.

Then mars started boiling and we had to escape to earth with a ship called noahs ark.

When we landed we met the original colonyspecies that had had an accident and stayed on the primal level.

they were divided into cavemen and smarter species, but since we had the tech advance, we wiped them out.

Or mixed with them in some parts, as in niggers.

However, there is known to have been continued admixture from archaic human species until as late as some 30,000 years ago; this is also the time of disappearance of any surviving archaic human species, which were apparently absorbed by the recent Out-Of-Africa expansion of Homo sapiens beginning some 50,000 years ago.

I'm aware that kirlian photos don't show the aura, but it's still useful to measure life energy in experiments. The aura is subtle energy, etheric.

it just doesn't explain this

It is on the same level as this Noah's Ark stuff, so whatever.

Atleast my theory makes sense without divine magic.

That two brothers created humanity. Enki and Enlil. The god of water and the god of wind. They have been worshipped in every culture under different names.

Prometheus

Saved

Slave labor sub species or genetic experimentation combing our (white) genes with local fauna such as apes.

or this

i suggest you smoke 500mg of DMT and reconsider your views on God.

>What is inbreeding?

You need 17 females and 5 males to cold start a population from 0 day. Otherwise the inbreeding bottleneck will doom the colony.

Kek

>what is divine intervention

>In search for evidence that intelligent creatures used to live in Bosnia
That's subtitle of the book.

What a beautiful painting.

Looks like Wolverine attacked that rock
What else arethe jews hiding from us?

Nisrock is pretty swole. What's with this padre Cruspy collection?