Tfw publicly doxed by antifa

>tfw publicly doxed by antifa
Should I be terrified? Has this happened to anyone else? I am not comfy

What did you do ?
>greentext

I literally just showed up to a normie conservative rally.

ya dun goof'd

>a normie conservative rally
the key is to NEVER APOLOGIZE user
NEVER GIVE A LEFTIST AN INCH OR THEY'LL TAKE YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF
Say yes, I was at a rally, and I have every right as an American to do so - and fucking SUE if you get fired

I live in an Appalachian holler so idgaf
If I were in an urban area it might be different, though.

>not calling your pd and telling them you're being stalked by extremists and threatened
It's primitive chicanery and they need a good dose of jesus.

>the key is to NEVER APOLOGIZE user
Trump apologizes all the time
Bannon didn't
Really makes you think

Lol faggot

The difference between the two is Trump is a master in these sorts of things. He knows what to say to make a deal go his way. He didn't make billions off real estate without any talent, you know.

>Really makes you think
sure does, mostly about how you should gtfo faggot

The police department where i live would invariably be on their side.

I fear it will harm my future job prospects, as I am going into a field where there are extensive background checks. The issue is that they associated me with a group I have never claimed to have been a part of, and for which there is no indication that I am, or ever was. Such libel should be illegal.

only thing you should be worried about is them swatting you

>I fear it will harm my future job prospects, as I am going into a field where there are extensive background checks.
Shit well then I don't know what to tell you famalam
good luck

Nothing to be ashamed of.

Notify USSS and the Internal Affairs supervisor at your local police station. Buy a gun. Shoot niggers that come at you. Done.

see

Be proactive

ID members of ANTIFA nearby and beat them up 1 on 1

I was informed that I was wanted back due to the shithole controversy + a bunch of my talking points ending up on Tucker's show and antifa/leftypol broke their truce to stop shitting up the board in regard to me, so you're going to be stuck with that anyway
idk what to tell you

Well I don't know anything about informatics/hacking. Can't really help.
But why were you at the rally if you feel like you're not part of the group ?

I was identified with one of many groups whose members supposedly showed up to the rally. It was not a group that was associated with the individual who put on the event, in any official capacity. It is pure libel.

>But why were you at the rally if you feel like you're not part of the group ?

What a stupid question. Why are people going to pride even though vast majority aren't gay, trans or otherwise mentally fucked up?

You will be well respected in the FEMA camps at least user

>lay low
>don't talk politics at work
>delete any posts or tweets hinting towards you views
Good luck user

>I literally just showed up to a normie conservative rally.
If you're actually telling the truth, tell them to fuck off you don't care, and let them know if they plan on using violence against you/planning on coming to your property, you won't hesitate blowing their fucking head off. You live in America for fuck sake.

Get a gun and shoot anyone who threatens you with violence

I would welcome getting doxed by Antifa. I would relish the chance to shoot one of them in self defense. I have health issues and the courts would easily side with me.

Lol its not like you're going to get fired or anything

Pick yourself up an AR15 and ammo. Keep it loaded next to your bed. You'll be alright OP.

I literally lost a job for supporting Trump desu

I fucking wish these faggots would dox me, but there are no antifa here.
Antifa pieces of shit should be gassed, every single one of them should be put in a gas chamber

Okay, I'm not prepared to divulge a ton of personal info on here, but I'm going into a career field where I work with/supervise minors.

nothing to worry about then if there wasn't any swastikas or dixie jacks

>American flag
>not owning a firearm
>not wanting antifa to show up at your home
>so you can kill commies and claim self defense

Honestly, user, it's like you don't even want to cleanse this nation of commie filth

Feds label them as extremist/homegrown terror. Local PD won't interfere w DoJ

ah ok,I didn't understand it that way ( Walloon trash education)... Yeah that sucks a lot .. Libtards doing libtards.

Yeah but people going there are there to support their ideology. You don't have to be part of the group but if you are in a rally, you are there to show support of the aim of the rally.

quads checkd
sorry user. soon the love affair with PC SJW bullshit will be over and the soros shills will lose relevancy.

I will reiterate that the aim of the rally was just to push normie conservative policy.

what the fuck are you talking about?

Then, is it really that bad that you're associated with it ? Or just embarassing/annoying ?

As I said, I was associated with a particular group that is not officially associated with those who put on the rally, and said group holds more extreme views than Normie Conservatives. I have never associated myself with said group, which is why it is libel.

They aren't about shit and their hair ain't neither.

This is why I can’t stand a “muh common grounds” faggots.

Dox them back and send a drone to their home to have some fun :3c