TRUMP HAS SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT. IT'S HAPPENING

I hope you Magapedes are happy with yourselves!

abc.net.au/news/2018-01-20/us-government-in-shutdown-as-funding-deal-fails-senate/9345718

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/954582534830014464
google.com/amp/s/www.glamour.com/story/donald-trump-government-shutdown-result-of-incompetent-president-2013/amp
usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn it, why didn’t he just fold and give the democrats what they want? Fucking idiot.

The measure was stopped in the Senate. The Republicans have control in the Senate.
Go figure

They have 60 upboats?

Wrong board matey

So in other words it wasn't Trump who shut down the government? Fuck, now I want him impeached.

Finally! Rejoice! Resist! Anarchy!

The buck stops with him. He himself said as much back in 2013. When asked about who should ever be held responsible if government shuts down, and who should ultimately be fired, he stated "the President".
Go check it out.

Thought you were heading to work hahaha

Shareblue faggot sage

Well I'll have to disagree with him on that, then. I view the shutdown as a positive.

Its Sunday Morning here mate. No work.
Please expand on this

noooo this can't be happening, we need to give amnesty to every single spic right now

The shutdown is largely irrelevant and has no net impact, just like all the other ones. So now that the trigger squad is making it out to be the end of the world, it becomes easier for all the lookers-on to see that it's just silliness and that the federal government is largely dysfunctional and large parts of it should simply be done away with.

That's the spirit.
(There's no such thing as Nazibol - you need to ditch the meme flag - just saying! (Strasser would have hated that flag))

>Blaming government shut down on Trump

2 million workers will not be going to work on Monday if it continues.
And if it continues past Monday... well...

synthesis is the future, even if it goes against all logic and reason. most things do nowadays anyway

See

Trump is an ineffective president. Makes sense

"If there is a shutdown, I think it would be a tremendously negative mark on the President of the United States. He's the one that has to bring people together.

"I hear the Democrats are going to be blamed, and the Republicans are going to be blamed, I actually think the President would be blamed."

"Well, if you say, "Who gets fired?" it always has to be the top. I mean, problems start from the top, and they have to get solved from the top, and the President's the leader, and he's gotta get everyone in a room and he's got to lead."

Be careful with your words boys, you don't want to call your President a liar now do you?

twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/954582534830014464

Yeah, if you are on crack

>Obama is Trump
Think again.

learn civics

He is making fun of you. They needed 60 votes, but had only 51

And when they do go back to work eventually they will get backpay. They should be used to this already since it happens every so often.

And we're getting blamed for it!!! This is not fair!!!

>the government is shut down and every minute that passes by, millions become redpilled with the realization that the federal government is useless and pure trash and americans are better off with it shut down.
what a disaster

And there it is. Thanks for posting that

so what?

also the media is blaming the democrats, so they must have really f*cked up

If you don't know how the American government works maybe don't comment on our politics? I mean I don't talk shit about kangaroo boxing or emu riding or however the fuck you choose your president

The media is as thick as the government. No surprises here!

Schumer Shutdown bluff was called. Roasting marshmellows and enjoying lib-tard lamentation...

LOL, come on lad. We are trying to be serious here

>The measure was stopped in the Senate. The Republicans have control in the Senate.
>Go figure

The republicans are shill too, the pepsi side
People need to see trump got republicans just to win, he even said he would run as independent if he lost the primaries

I'll be here all day playing the part of the guy who dumps chlorine tablets into the drinking water. Gotta clean up this shithole somehow.

Active military here. Will I still get paid?

I have bills to pay.

>things said about a faggot marxist nigger
>bearing any relation to present circumstances

What a crock of crap. Democrats jeopardize Americas security over 800 thousand illegals who here because of an un-constitutional edict by Obama.

>fuck off loser
>sage

But it was the dems who done it, nice try at spinning kike.

I think so, but for how long is anyone's guess
You're a good fella

No please anything but the house gym towels

Thanks for the chuckle.
Of course it matters now.

Come on. We should be debating this, not derailing the thread

The government is their welfare check
they wont ever shut shit down

we should make it so no elected offical in congress senate or house gets a dime when retardation happens. also should force whatever healthcare the government pushes on the people to be used by them also.

>I get why people don't want to accept DACA, but realistically it's not a great look to deport them.

FUCK THE OPTICS!!! A little history lesson for ya, Jr. With a stroke of a pen, Reagan made 8 million plus illegals LEGAL, because the DEMO-RATS promised him that the country would never let it get that bad again. Well, they were right, it's not that bad, IT"S FUCKING worse! Why did Reagan do it? Because his own party told him that the "optics would be bad" because just like Trump, he was going to ship everyone of the fuckers back!!!!!!!!!!!! By the time he should have realized the Dems had fucked him and the country over, he was well into his Alzheimer's problems. Bush SR. was basically president, and he was too busy getting us into the first Iraq war to help his boss. I know, because I lived it. I served in the Navy in Reagan's first 4 years, when he was still "All there". So, I say again; FUCK THE OPTICS! Send them home! And if they are criminals too, gas them first and send em home in body bags,

no concept of how government works....plebe

bait

>also should force whatever healthcare the government pushes on the people to be used by them also.
I'd like to see a constitutional amendment to this effect.

Also they shouldn't be paid any more than median income and there's no reason for a lifetime pension for holding a job for 4 years or 6 years.

Amen brother. Its always our side that concedes. NO MORE

as of right now our last paycheck will be 01 Feb, if this shutdown goes that far

>Blaming the democrats
>Not knowing that the republicans pulled the same fucking stunt over Obamacare.

It's always the republicans who pull this bullshit. Get the GOP out!

>tfw Navy Sailor
>tfw No longer being payed
>tfw drowning for Israel for Free

>supporting illegal aliens over Americans

>Minority party uses goverment shutdown to put pressure on majority party administration
>"Fucking Republicans!"
>Parties switch majority/minority status in election
>Minority party uses goverment shutdown to put pressure on majority party administration
>"Fucking Republicans!"
woo boy

your op does not inspire earnest debate confidence

Yeah why didn't the republicans just agree to a blanket amnesty of all illegals arriving before 2012

They need 60 votes, the Dems are the ones who shut it down.

Trump is half right on that the president should be able lead them to agree on something (almost impossible with the foam at the mouth insanity with Dems) and wrong where it the President should be too blame for something he ultimately has no real control over.

You should be killing yourself, not making these shitposts.

>thinks the government has actually shut down

Los that flag mate. I can assure you that Der Fuhrer would NOT approve of Trump!

You're the shilling faggot from the other day aren't ya cunt? Does Soros pay you to post this shit or do you just have no life?

LOL try harder mate.
I am murrican living in Emu land!

Why's Trump in a fat suit? Is he going to get blacked-up and pretend to be Oprah for some fun gag?

Why did you not stop it when you had the chance?

> Suggesting Democrats aren't directly responsible

Ssshhh. You will ruin the surprise
Because pic related

The real black pill is that America is bankrupt

>baaaawww why won't you NEGOTIATE AND COMPROMISE after we made it clear we won't make a deal with you

can we just ban these fucks from the adult's table already?

Trump himself said "if the government shuts down, it's the fault of the president."

His own fucking words.....so yeah it's his fault.

google.com/amp/s/www.glamour.com/story/donald-trump-government-shutdown-result-of-incompetent-president-2013/amp

usdebtclock.org/

Nah mate. It's still working.

Is there even one reasonable argument against Trumps actions as president that is coherent and worth discussing? Only one I have found so far is the kike cabinet jew factor.

The repealing the ban on hunting trophies thing is a bit dubious, like I know it's technically better for the nation and even the animals in the sanctuaries but there is some evidence of a correlation of an increase in poaching and black market trading
Honestly can't think of anything else besides cucking out on some of the dreamer shit

Reagan was just a stupid nigger

such an attractive face

WOOO
Just got back from Mad Maxing with like 20 friends. There are fires everywhere here, alarms blaring, gunshots all over but thats normal for Chicago. The govt shutdown didn't affect us

Not my proudest wank

government shut down?

sounds good desu.

>posts nonsense
>trying to be serious

You mong, the repubs cant do it alone on numbers alone.

do you think we actually want the government to not be shut down?

schumer stooge detected

so edgy

and only got 45 lol

Yes, Republicans did this often in the past, but that doesn't change the fact that it was butthurt Dems this time around.

>the dems actually forced a shutdown over MUH ILLEGALS
ABSOLUTE MADMEN

> SHITHOLE
> San Francisco
Unintentionally fitting.

Democrats did it, everyone knows. Less government is better anyway.

Didn't they do that in California in 1991? How'd that work out again?

is he right, Sup Forums?

It’s Schumer’s shutdown, even he admitted it.

The funny part is that he is right. It's sad to see how quickly cognitive decline can take down a person.

Shutdown needs to be made permanent desu.

Now we just have to make sure the shutdown is permanent.

Oh noooo what will we doooo

>government shuts down
>darkies can't collect welfare and boomers can't collect social security
damn the government should shut down more often, I like this