WAR!!!

Previous Bread: >We will NOT go quietly into the night! We are here and we will stay! The globalists will not beat us!

THINGS TO DO...
>>see pic related
That is the most recent result of the results regarding the government shutdown. Let me make this clear. That’s what (((America))) actually thinks is happening right now. The enemy is upon us. Yet you’re all too weak to fight.

I guess all this is starting to make me sleepy.

TWATTER.com/cspan/status/954580069065936896

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cspan/status/954580069065936896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Bump. Latinos for Trump.

bump

Fuck you russian shill using US proxy.

Well memed.

Bump. Keep up the work!

Fight the “Dreamer” spin wherever you encounter it anons.

Haschtags to consider in pic related...

Bump

Fuck off faggot.

Voted. Bumping

Most of /our/ people and older conservatives don't go voting on twatter, so not exactly a scientific poll.

beep boop bump

fuck off dude, stop spamming every thread.

What the hell is a government shutdown?

Like the movie The Purge?

Yes. That's why the Democrats are so upset about this. They are afraid of clowns.

No, it's mostly symbolic and government employees usually even get their back pay for working during the shutdown I believe. There will still be cops, firefighters, etc. People always bitch about the fucking state parks but whatever.

Optics you nigger...optics

It’s all just a shit show...ironically thought, the Democrats claim government is necessary in every facet of life, but they’re the ones who are causing a government shutdown. Just because they know they’ll be fucked without the illegal immigrants votes comes election season.

Bump

Democrats don't even have the majority though, how'd this shit happen?

He's keeping the boomers away.
This guy is doing god's work.

They need at least a few Democrats support (like 5). Schumer is whipping the Dems to litterally give no ground until DACA passes

They didn't need the majority to cause the shutdown. It takes 60 votes for a continuing resolution and they all voted against it, even though they could have went ahead and voted for it and continued their bullshit DACA negotiations at a later date. It's literally a giant virtue signalling maneuver to try and get votes for the 2018 midterms and beyond.

this

Bump

love trumps hate faggots!

Damage control to the max.

Never change Sup Forums you always crack me up.

Take you and your political correctness back to the_donald, faggot.

I hope you are happy. Did it make you giggle?
La pared acaba de subir 10 pies más arriba Pedro.

>chairo cuck
>le tira mierda a Trump

si, todo en orden.

If you think “optics” is a fancy word for “political correctness,” the you’re exactly what I said...a nigger.

like a schoolgirl

We all know who Sup Forums thinks is responsible for the shutdown.

What is political correctness but optics concealing reality?

That wasn’t an option...

OY VEY THE GOYIM DON'T VALUE BEANERS OVER THEIR OWN!!!

S H U T I T D O W N

H

U

T

I

T

D

O

W

N

Fuck off with your sophistry kike!

It's both Trump & the democrats pushing against each other, that poll isn't really ground-breaking info.

However I'd love to see welfare checks dry up so the cities become chimpoutatropolis

You mongoloids don't care about "polls" so go fuck yourself with a rusty spoon.

BUMMMMMMMMMMP

>hurr the info war isnt real
Alex jones unrelated

Make it 20 you are paying for it after all.

Post the real link faggot.
twitter.com/cspan/status/954580069065936896

t.shareblue

I hope you know how much of a retard you are. Go back to wherever you came from newfag.

>WAHHHHHH I CAN'T EDIT ONE LETTER

Id like to see both Congress and the Senate lose a week of pay for each day government services are shut down due to this. Let all the money they lose go to the federal employees who get shafted because of this shit.

Also I think it’s time that we should ensure no one in federal or state government can have (((dual citizenship))).

Just thinking out loud.

Fuck off.

Right? Given that the democrats' slaves subside off of gibs it's hard to picture negative repercussions off this

We'll just have to wait & see, wondering if I should pull out of the stock market though

> be republicans
> control both senate and executive office
> can't get shit together in own party to avoid shutdown
> spintimeforplebs.gif
> blame democrats with some dreamer nonsense
> base to retarded to not realize it's there own parties fault
> Continues to not be able to do basic running of country after 8 years of bitching.

>I don't understand how DC works

+1'd

> control both senate
Last I checked there weren't 60 Republican senators so they don't control the senate. Either you are a liar or a moron. Which is it?

stfu with your boomer bullshit call to action

This

GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN
OH NOES
WILL THE ROADS STILL WORK?

>accuse fake news of making fake polls
>manipulate polls to your own benefit
hmm

>control Senate
Are you legitimately fucking retarded? You need 60 to control the Senate. If Republicans controlled the Senate like they do everything else the Democrats would not have been able to force a shutdown like Senate Democrats did.

Those missing options:
Illegal spics.
the memo.

we could easily go add more votes to the Democrats. It IS their fault to begin with.

Almost seems like cuntservatives are hypocrites, doesn't it?

>and in other news, new polling shows 60% of people blame trump and republicans for the shutdown

Its almost like were Americans and our vote matters just as much so us voting doesn't rig.

>thinks twatter polls matter
Neck yourself.

God's work.

How is like minded people voting their beliefs manipulation, or fake news?

So if people with conservative values vote truthfully on a news poll, that's manipulative?

This really has not moved since the initial fake shareblue start.

So how do we ruin twatter leaf? I’m all ears.

Bump and Latinos por Trump.

I like you. What’s the official recognized language of Argentina? Do most people speak/understand English?

Gab needs to become mainstream, it was well on its way before it got Shoah'd

>Voting is manipulating polls

twitter schmitter
they've shown their true colors by banning right-wing users under the guise of calling them russian hackers

Bump

>46% trump
>54% not trump
The problem is..?

Not a bad point...but that’s not acknowledging that this has absolutely nothing to do with the executive branch of the United States Government.

>twitter fights
Lol fuck off you fucking loser, who gives a shit about some tweet on shitter

Bump because democrats are shit

cepдитый?

Let's get the same number of liberal people to vote. An objective reality is most important here for scientific purposes.