Islam Discord Server

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

I want to invite you all to Salam Talk, a muslim dedicated server. We accept any kind of people not only muslims. If you want to meet muslims or debate you are most welcome to join.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

Allah is a faggot

>tfw too white

fuck off then

Best way to win a debate with a muslim is to accuse him of being gay and having everyone throw him off a building.

No

>redditscord
>jihadi flag
i wonder whomst could possibly be behind this

keep posting this, thanks bby.

OP here, join or stfu dont talk rubbish

Kay.

oml, more pls.

Salamaleikum Musel, Why are every muslim countries shitholes?

#nukethecube

kay

nice try shlomo.
why dont you change tactics, posting as muslim is getting old brah..

okay wow, deerboi is kys.

kay

>OP here, join or stfu dont talk rubbish
no, you inbred

Fuck off meme fag

I'm sorry moose-fucker, syrup cum was anyone talking to you and your irrelevant snow shitstorm of a country?
pls more.

Islam is a cult that needs to fucking die, you need to die aswell.

No.

these are rare muhammads med bro

that's okay. atleast america did something good after all.

shitpost

KYS indoctrinated faggot.

Why is Islam such an utter failure in uprooting degenerate lust of drugs, whores and homosexual relationships around the globe?
youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc

The Land of the Two Holy Mosques is ruled by homosexuality embracing pussybois! And Ummah is bowing to their will and vision of Islam, how can you call Ummah masculine?
What "based" is there about lowering Western IQ levels via inbreeding according to Islamic tradition of marriages?
Why the fuck are Islamic governments in Afgan and Pakilands even giving a pass for raping and enslaving pre-teen and teen age boys?
Why do Gulf Arabs still continue enslaving their own brothers-in-faith from foreign lands and rape their sisters-in-faith when they come to work in their lands?

Also: Why are Muslims liars and heretics?
How can you claim that Koran is pure, uncorrupted and full word of God that is perfect, if you couldn't know how to pray to God without corrupted words of men (=Hadiths)?
Why was such crucial piece of information left out of "perfection" that is word of God?
Why do you compare corrupted words of men (=Hadiths) to "perfection" of Koran?
Why is it required in order to receive the full grace of God???
Why can't you receive full salvation and grace of God with faith on Koran solely, like Quranists believe?
Why do you believe his bullshit stories of him flying into heaven on back of a unicorn and camel piss being medicine?

western men share their wives with other men. I don't want them to become muslim. eating pork damaged their soul to the point where there is no turning back. they need to be killed after conquest of the west.

only south americans and blacks must be accepted to islam.

Why Muslims fuck goats, are praying a fake god and a prophet pedophile?

I saw pic related today and thought "It's been a while since the last Islam is win thread" Sad!