THE MADMAN!

THE MADMAN!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/954788467069870081

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/954582534830014464
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Perfect Tweet. One of his best.

"If there is a shutdown, I think it would be a tremendously negative mark on the President of the United States. He's the one that has to bring people together."

"I hear the Democrats are going to be blamed, and the Republicans are going to be blamed, I actually think the President would be blamed."

"Well, if you say, "Who gets fired?" it always has to be the top. I mean, problems start from the top, and they have to get solved from the top, and the President's the leader, and he's gotta get everyone in a room and he's got to lead."

Donald J. Trump 2011

twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/954582534830014464

That's hilarious.
>today you march for me

I just dropped my wife and her fat ass friends off downtown for our city's march. hoping they march a few miles and shed some pounds.

t. soyboy

T.virgin

Every day im more and more proud of myself for actually voting

>Married a liberal bitch
Nice job faggot

i am confused i just looked at this tweet but i don't see the usual snarky replies from that idiot kike that is usually the first one to reply. What is going on right now?

gov shut down

Man. He really lowered the bar over the last year.

All he has to do now is not fuck up, and receive praise.

>work hard for me bitches
LMAO ROTFL

Love when presidents take credit for something they didn't have anything to do with. Ohh yeah he brought coal back and uhh boeing.. So thats how women are gettin dem jobs. Remember when Sup Forums was completely antiestablishment and could see through the bullshit? Yeah that was only two years ago. Sheep. Fucking sheep.

He’s trolling you and you don’t even understand it

Haha is this bait? If not, you're a fucking retard.

A job well done! Time to celebrate!

So what you're saying is what happened in 2011 is exactly what's happening in 2018? It's exactly the same situation?

>Trump's not a Kremlin puppe-

wow...
this is powerful...

That's a great reframe. A perfect example of game, which Trump is a master of.

>He got black people to kneel for him
>Now he gets women to march for him
What will be next?

What is it like to live in such bliss?

You see, this is what they did with the Bible.
>Hey look goy, these 2 things are contradictory. Hey look goy, even your cartoons make fun of it
>You better just ignore it all and think something else instead

Then one day you read the whole thing.
Then you realize the lies they have pushed on you your entire life
Then you realize the bible is your greatest weapon against the kikes

Not a shill but I kinda agree, he's doing the same supply side economics as traditional Republicans, his foreign policy is meh, and his populist messages on trade haven't materialized one bit.

I still support him and vote for him since he is a bulwark against the left and doing his best to curb immigration.

Will vote for him again in 2020*

I know Trump is a mentally deranged, stupid, traitorous,sexist Nazi with alzheimers, but I really expected more from him than to be so hypocritical. Sad!

Nice copy pasta shill

This.
No matter how hard the libshits deny it, he's right in saying that the unemployment for women is the lowest it's been in 18 years. Because it is.
Women just want uninterrupted brown hordes and all the abortions they want which is why they're are doing this gay little march.

Can anyone come up with a more low test insult than soyboy? Using food stuff as a slur is super weak, e.g. cracker.

Genuinely curious.

Trump is the master of trolls.

>comes to Sup Forums to talk shit on his wife
I don't have words for this.

Shut up mongol rape baby

next /ptr/

i need my fix

>steals an already famous painting
>does an absolutely 5 year old tier job of it

Kek

Fuck off kike.

Trump is le funny guy!
he should visit reddit
much smart guys there desu

>whiter than you muhhamed

Just don’t divorce her or she’ll take half your shit. Keep fucking bitches on the side (white ones).

This

Lmao
If someone can name a better master troll, go ahead.

Lmao

...Breaking News... Thousands of single men seen flocking to the March for Life march on Friday in search of a future wife. The next day thousands of men seen flocking to the Women's March in search of a whore for a one night stand.

Master fucking troll

Definitely true. Thanks for all the hardwork Obama.

Fucking hell how can they claim this man is not a genius?

Thanks to Trump , America has became a Reality show...no limits!!!!!

You can see furious women and soybois in the replies
Really the best POTUS/TROLL

And all those women listened to the man and went out to protest on this beautiful day. Truly the Handmaid's Tale out there.

>Obungo

>THE MADMAN!
Love it, he de-legitimatized their entire little get together.

We're friends here. That's what friends do.

I used to be a lot like you were at the start I follow this idiot blindly because of the meme magic. But his constant harassment of women and minority black people has gotten boring and I don't think such a problematic view of the world should be listened to he is a talented manipulator and a very well-known a****** it is unclear how old is is going to end but in my opinion I am going to end it soon. I have traveled to my college and interacting with the LGBT community they are not as bad as you say there and wish her help we will put up flags saying shame on Trump shame on trump supporters I am not proud to be an American. You all will probably stick your fingers up your bum and bully me. But at the same time you all know the emotional effects are on my side and the sign says that apply to them. F*** this guy and f*** the people who voted him in. My girl friends stopped talking to me because of a green toad

But didn't Trump harass woman? TF isn't ironic?!!?

Pretty damn expected from some brainlets that think soyboy or cuck are actual insults. What happened to your country, seriously? You used to go to moon but now you eat laundry detergent and you have a president that can barely speak English coherently most of the time (2/2 Rep Presidents so far lately).

It's just a prank bro.

>What happened to your country?

Repeal the 19th. Gas all these cunts for treason. Or, whatever Trump said.

Jews will kavich for him.

Don't you ever talk to me or my fat wife again

>memeflag
>purposely garbled wall of text
eye wonder if you are a shill

10/10 shitposting. How does he do it

Why are they you at a bar drinking and looking at milkers faggot?

This is why a beautiful black woman will make a better wife.

Love this dude hahahaha it's hilarious that he goes with their stupid little March, if anything it just makes them look even dumber.

>"A-At least i'm getting p-pussy"
Christ. Yeah user, there's no such thing as rightwing, moderate, or just apolitical women with pussies. Please get a lawyer right now if you were also stupid enough not to get a prenup with her.

its frikkin freezing and windy in vegas, not beautiful #cruzmissile now

He should join them 2bh

The unemployment going down has nothing to do with him , thats all Obama.

lol this is great

I wish I could cast my vote ahead of time for this man for the next election.

He's truly a blessing during these crazy times.

thanks Obama!

>-berg
>-mann
>Roth

>turn your ass around
>go full in driver of peace and run as many as you can over
>when you get caught say you are a devout islam punishing degenerate women
>continue to praise Allah
> epic lols
>??????
>profit

Everyone keeps saying Trump is a Russian agent. Meanwhile it keeps seeming like this Obama fella is still behind the scenes, pulling the strings, just so happening to be the one bringing Trump all of these victories. Can we get an investigation into this?

> typical "former trump supporter here..."
> commie meme flag
> problematic...
> stick your fingers up your bum...
> my girl (and his gimp) stopped talking to me

nobody is fooled.
youre a really terrible shill and you should be ashamed of your utter incompetence.
saged.

Trump is an offense to human dignity. No more discussion about this.

Hello fellow white person

>DID YOU JUST.... TELL A WOMAN TO DO SOMETHING
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what are some of your grade A military grade weapon insults boyo? you sure talk a lot of shit for not having any insults yourself

> real unemployment rate rises, workforce participation rate falls every goddamned year of obongos term
> first 6 years, NO GODDANMMED BUDGET
> Trump takes office and unemployment drops, workforce participation rises, economy finally begins growing
> obongo did it all.
youre retarded.
obongo's entire "presidency" was nothing but a shambles, duplicating everything shitty about bush2, and clinton, but implementing none of their successful policies.

> no more discussion about this
Hi lefty SJW fag.. forgot your usual as hominem insults

Can we exchange leaders, just for a day? I want so badly to know what it feels like to have a person like Trump as head of state rather than pic related.

eu fag meme flag faggots dont get to decide what americans talk about, or who we choose as our president.

you can impose your bullshit on the weak and submissive cucks in europe, but here in america, youre gonna get your ass fucked with a rail road tie.

Why the fuck isn't Trump selling MAGA Pussy Hats

Can you imagine the rectal devastation that would cause?

hands off my god emperor.
if you want one, get your own.

CNN told me that actually everything good that happened during Trump's presidency was caused by 8 years of Obama. What now Drumpftards?

>glasses hovering over lip

Is that supposed to be his "look"?

I love this man. Trump can literally do no wrong for me. I voted for him because if he does well (like he seems to be doing), he'll set the country back on the right track. If he's a totally incompetent buffoon, I voted for accelerationism. Win win.

yea hes an ugly pretentious jew goblin that wears makeup and has a bunch of plastic surgery, he thinks very highly of himself

wew lad

A feminist's response to Trump's misogynistic twitter post.

Same here and the fact everything that's wrong with this country hates him makes it even sweeter. First time I bothered voting

First time I was able to vote and I'm in PA. Sup Forums didn't believe me when I said it would flip.

I absolutely do not regret my vote for this man.