RAISE THE VOTING AGE TO 24

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sounds fair

From a psychological view you are only really adult when you hit the age of 27.

>cuck gen-zyklon out of voting on 2020
nice try, kike.

For some reason this reminds me of going on reddit and convincing people that only the college educated should be allowed to vote then after they start sucking my dick switching accounts and accusing them all of being monsters disenfranchising impoverished minorities.

>adults choose which age to grow up as they feel comfortable with it

not really adults then are they?

Nope.
34 would be better. Just to be sure

RAISE THE CRIMINAL MAJORITY TO 24

>tfw just turned 34

Fuck you kiddos. I am outta here.

How about stop over analyzing every god damn thing.

>RAISE THE VOTING AGE TO 24
I'd be okay with that
And restricting it to land owners.
And restricting it to whites.
And restricting it to males.
And restricting it to people of good character.

This

>land owners
>tfw live in an apartment
>tfw cheap acreage land all around me

Nigger I will just buy one acre of land in buttfuck nowhere for 50 bucks and continue voting.

They want children to be older so you can fuck them younger.

I agree with this. People should not be voting unless they have a full time job, own property, and raising a family.

Great. You just delayed the incoming train of far right genZ'ers

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

Never said I met all those characteristics. I could be an 18 year old black girl :^)
The United States is a republic in name only because of universal suffrage. I would volunteer give up my voting rights if it meant removing the "right" for millions of completely ignorant people to have a say in the laws that affect me.

I’l just be one month from 24 next election. Make it 23

Nah
>Restrict it to droids and bots.
You cant be trusted in command.

Not good enough. Thirty-five years old, tax paying and land owning. Everyone else can fuck off.

Dog bless, I got 2 more years left until I'm an """adult"""

>>Restrict it to droids and bots
That's effectively restricting it to the people programming the machine. AI Technocracy might work, but I'm uncertain of how to program it without the introduction of human biases.

Only people who help their local communities should be allowed to vote. By "help" I mean you actually put your boots on and do something, like repotting flowers, garbage collection, street assistant, etc. not just "lol I'm not being an asbo today so I've done my fair share" bs that I know plenty of you faggots would qualify for.

>wages are garbage
>housing is unaffordable
>lol why won't millenials take responsibility
I dunno

I can kinda get behind that
some other possible qualifications:
-Not receiving gibsmedats
-Has children

I'd say 35.

- got job already (I hope)
- perhaps a family
- perhaps a kid

Why wouldn’t you do this regardless?

I would say that a married couple with biological children gets one vote. No further restrictions.

>tfw can’t vote in your own fantasies.

check

>school eats money
>have to go to either trade school or a shit campus to get a fucking job
>when you graduate you are in debt immediately
>kids can cost 30,000$ without insurance to simply birth, not to mention the costs after
>no guarantee of a fucking job (unless you want to be a bus boy) until last year and this year
>durr why do millennials start later, when I was their age 50 years ago I could get a job anywhere!
Fucking kill these scientists

>Assmad millennial

You seem like a very well adjusted young man.

This.

he's right though, houses are fucking expensive as all hell now, boomers need to fucking die so their land can actually be sold.

It’s all an illusion

27 is when I actually started really liking myself, people say it's the worst age but I loved it and it was probably the most important year of my adult life.

>acre in bfe for fiddy big ones
good luck

this

is it bad that i automatically assumed that this was some new abstract merchant that i haven't seen before?
I hate this place...

It really depends where you live. In my state housing prices are insane, a small 2 bedroom can run you over 300 grand easily and that's on like a quarter acre of land. I visited Florida a few months back and you could get some much larger houses on bigger properties for a little less. A fucking mcmansion that would be around 600 grand in a state like Florida would be worth millions in my state, it's pretty fucked.

i'd be okay with that actually

If you're determined enough to do that, and pay the taxes, you're probably in the set of people we want voting. The point is that people who own homes learn about all the bullshit of maintaining something, and thus get a small dose of conservatism that many renters don't understand at all.

That said, owning a home and building equity is usually a poor financial decision vis-a-vis other investments, but many people don't save shit unless forced to with a mortgage payment

s-so i'm not a manchild??

I dunno, while I like this sound of it, this sounds like an excuse to me.

its Okay user. Have another optical illusion and settle down

>i'm 27 and it's the worst year of my life
>desire to know more intensify

sauce ?

jokes on you, the alcohol age will be raised to 35!

Still too soon for me.

haha yes
fuck you college students

Why are millenials constantly depicted as hipster satchel bag soyboys?