How are you preparing for the Chinese Century? You Westerners have harmed us for centuries but now it’s payback time...

How are you preparing for the Chinese Century? You Westerners have harmed us for centuries but now it’s payback time. All your economies are ours. All your white women are ours. We Chinese are the new alpha race and once we take the top we are going to stomp on the white race and cripple you and fuck you in the ass to the death.

You are all fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1NDqZy4deDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White people will be extinct once China is the new economic super power. You are able to chart our decline with our demographic changes.

There will be no more white people in 100 years. That’s karma for your colonialism and imperialism, and exploiting other countries.

It's far more likely that China will implode before that ever happens. Keep dreaming though.

the minute you have nobody to buy your cheap shit you shrink back to obscurity where the only threat you are is to your own people

China is transitioning into a service economy.

China is far more stable than the US.

it is a slave economy

the only real threat the "party" sees and fears are the people they rule over

why are we posting with commie flags again?

You’re retarded and know nothing about China.

I just accept china man will be on top but i think it will probably be atleast another 40-50 years.

deng deng wo shi qiong wo xu yao qian

15-20. Mark my words.

I WOULD DIE BEFORE I BECOME ONE OF YOUR PHONE FACTORY LEMMINGS, CHANG LEE

You chinks are pretty good with technology right?
Give me an intelligent female anroid and you can take right over.

Well work hard. Do business in China where all the money is at.

China’s AI is top of the world. It will happen.

The time you get here Europe will be full of islam & not worth the effort of invading.

fp is unfortunately bp

Although it will be comforting to know that Africa will tell stories about the White ghost that was so kind compared to their new bugmen overlords. Well, that would take too much g2. The sad thing will be is what the Chinese will do to that continent considering what they do to their own backyard....but at least there will be no more evil White men around to think bad thoughts and create evil things like civilization.

What China needs is a stable, growing, economy, anything else would be the largest humanitarian crisis in recorded history. Consider that the west buys many things that are made in China. So we're going to get along.
Oh and eh the real news is the US government shutdown and the FISA memo.

Me chinese
Me play joke
Me use slave labor
Till you're broke

>chinese
>worse than racist, entitled dutchfags
Thanks for the laugh, user.

if youre half the replies in your own bait thread then you need better bait

>Dutch
>Rhodesia

Impressive.

>white women want Chinese men
Aahaahahhahhahahhahhhhahahaaaaa

Chinese are alright desu. I'd probably rather the yellow Jew over the American.

>we are going to fuck you in the ass to the death.
>You are all fucked.
Luckily, you have tiny dicks.

Lol no, China's greedy merchant class will collapse any prosperous society just like they've done in the past.

plz start dropping nukes now, I'm bored of the constant leftsit bullshit.

KEK'd

>What China needs is a stable, growing, economy, anything else would be the largest humanitarian crisis in recorded history.
And I hope that, when and if it happens, the "evil" west will stay out of it, not giving help to that population-bomb shithole.

我欢迎我們的中國统治者們

We owe China too much money for them to even dare attack us as it would literally collapse the world economy as we know it.

Is this the 'chinese dying in hilariously awful ways' webm thread?
It's feeling like it is

Um, sure ok. Just keep telling yourself that.

Stfu you dumb chink you aren't taking over anything.

>We Chinese are the new alpha race
You are a small framed bunch of spastic illogical ding dongs.
You are good robots but that is about it.

China's gonna collapse in 20 years.

If the white race disappears, the samurai will be unchained, and it will destroy you.

China is 1st worl-

unlike some places dong poo, the USA has the raw materials, resources, manufacturing capacity and ability to support itself, It was only the fucking corporate jew looking for larger profits who decided to make slave labor of your manpower to increase their profits and fuck our middle class. trust me, you don't own shit over here zipper head fuck.

1 billion worthless Chinks as death fodder.

As long as its fucking Chinese that take over and not god damn kikes and arabs I'd accept it....

what the fuck lol

someone post the webms of the dumb chinks in the factory getting spun to death by the spinning machine thing

topjek

sage

the fact that the chinese military doesnt even have standard issue body armor is laughable. Kys

Figures, they rip off MTP camo. Faggots.

Harm nothing

Japanese freed them from European Imperialism through shared spilt blood on the battlefield.

>Don't fight unless one must

Slide thread sage

Dat GDP per capita

there wont be a war though
your country is already less than 50% white, China just needs to wait and you will fall to the nigger and spic hordes eventually

How many countries had issues with China? (((Britain))), and who else? Not many white countries. Plus who helped the Chinese Communist Party to defeat the Chinese Nationalists after WW2? Thats right, allied forces.
Is China going to wipe out Russia? If not, how are whites fucked?
You seem to not realise that most countries around China, don't like China. India will do serious damage to China if any war breaks out - by that I mean India alone could damage you, never mind everyone else.

>allied countries helped communists

stop posting

We take Russia first.
A blitzkrieg style invasion into Siberia all the way to moscow.
China then has nothing, norks have nothing.
Americans hunt siberian moose and grow ruderalis cannabis in the Russian steppes.
Americans breed the Russian women to make cuter kids.
Russia wins, the US wins. Chinks lose.

David Rockefeller admitted it in his autobiography. And when the Chinese leader visited the UK jut before Brexit was anounced, it was in the media that they discussed their relationship since WW2 and how Mao was their guy. Western bankers - jews - installed Mao and helped him defeat the Nationalists, whom fled to Taiwan.
Your knowledge of history needs updating.

The Chinese stomping on the Anglo filth would be way funnier if Wilhelm II. had not foolishly helped the anglos during the boxer uprising.

Are you just meming?
Can we find some data that show that China might overshadow the US and in how many decades?
Will the hook-nosed man really allow it?

China is an economic superpower, not a military one
>steals US and Russian designs for everything
>all of their native designs have subpar performance
>largest manpower
>comprised mainly of uneducated manlets from the peasant class

>How are you preparing for the Chinese Century?
Im stocking up on rice, rat poison, tweezers, and bullets.

lul what are you going to kill us with, your chinese made 1$ knives or your shifty ak47s from soviet era

I can hardly read this without groaning. The only reason China is rising in power is because of America's decline, and what that means most crucially for your unrealistic hopes is that the rise of other powers in the region is as inevitable as it is already apparent. Are you larping or are you actually unaware that Japan as just one examples possesses is getting better missile technology by the quarter?

You're going to use genetic engineering to turn yourselves white. Even if we lose, we still win.

so triggered I stumbled over my own grammar

7100 nukes block your path.

>You Westerners have harmed us for centuries but now it’s payback time.
Lul, the US built your economy

Japan beats the shit out of you... Nobody in this world feels empathy for chinese

Those guns are plastic and not even real.

>alpha race
They're literally just slaves making American goods, they don't have free will

The subhuman insectoid chinkshit masses will be put down when its deemed needed so by the World's Powers.

Are you gonna get us with your walker and wheelchair army? You got old b4 you got rich, lulz.

in ~50 years the planet will be out of food and past that global warming will fuck us all we're not really worried. We need to start colonizing space if we want to survive.

youtube.com/watch?v=1NDqZy4deDI

>How are you preparing for the Chinese Century?
Nothing to prepare for, as I live in a /comfy/ place far from the chink-hive, and Beijing can't even get the world to recognize its legitimacy.

Chinks are only good for chinking out and dying like bugs.

I KeK when i read white / boomers comments on facebook. They swear MUH AMERIKUUH would win a war against Russia / China duo.
fucking idiots don't even see the writing on the wall.

The Chinese military is a joke whose main purpose is to keep their citizens in check.

I will most likely disappoint my fellow whiteys and marry a wealthy chinese qt in the end if things keep going this way.
White women want to stay single evidently or going for some form of soyboy. Chinese women seem more focused on the important things and interested in being happy and finding a decent human bean instead of contrived things.

I only see efficiency in this webm

You've never dated a chink before. They're some of the most materialistic shallow bitches on the planet.