250,000 march in Chicago

Some guy in pizza hat streaming LIVE.

youtube.com/watch?v=B2xni_yIV1k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MXMqlcXdLhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's amazing that it's always the fat ugly cows that you never want to touch with the "don't grab my pussy" signs

>in other news, the city of Chicago sets aside several million dollars to repair the damage done to streets from over loading. Experts say this is trumps fault.

>Be single 30 year old Trump supporter in Chicago burbs
>Have a house, nice car, and career
>know my dating pool is fat asses in Wisconsin or the sea of feminist in Chicago
>Just want to live a quiet life with wife and kids
>the women’s march is still just as strong as last year
>mfw

its a mental illness

Lel

there are lots of white nationalist women in wisconsin

Was really tempted to go check it out in person but I didn't want to sperg out and reveal my power level in public.

>there are lots of white nationalist women in Wisconsin dontcha know
Ftfy

Why haven't you moved? Riots might start on the first since they shut down gibs. Also, isn't property tax going up like 10% soon? It's going to be too expensive AND dangerous for anyone to live there soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=MXMqlcXdLhA

>10%
Jesus fuck

Checked. And you’re a wise man, senpai

low energy bitches and numales

Stay the fuck away from Wisconsin.

>Chicago homeowners are about to get whacked with a 10 percent increase in their property taxes. Owners of commercial properties will have to dig almost as deep. The average hike there is 9.3 percent. Both pieces of news come in a summary from Cook County Clerk David Orr of the bills that'll be in the mail soon.Jun 13, 2017

It might be in effect already. Regardless if you OWN property or not, it rolls down into rent making renting more expensive causing people to leave. chicago also had a sugar tax last time I checked. Fucking SUGAR.

Is this a psy op for Trump? Is Trump using this march to his advantage? I have got this funny feeling that this is more about psychologically prepping the public for impending revelations than anything else. The normies are gonna have sexual assault fresh in their mind....just in time to find out just how evil members of the government and corporate executives really are.

If that's all you have got, find an East European girl for yourself. Fuck the roasties.

jej

>If Chicago lands Amazon's HQ2, will scores of residents be priced out of their neighborhoods?

Reading daily chicago news is like slowly watching the world burn.

Checkt. I've been slowly melting my brothers neolib mind with tiny wisdoms for the last year or so. Today he said those magic words... "I'm not a racist but..."

Smart move, take it slow, you will enjoy the coming harvest.

Why the hell would anyone want an Eastern European woman? All those whores care about is makeup and gold digging. Asian women all the way.

That's laughably absurd, and they deserve every bit

>Asian women
>not gold digging
Select one

I've been trying the same on normie Co workers, think I made a break through recently, feels good

He's a Finn so Asian women are what he meant

>tfw inhaled two .45 in one day
I'm not feeling so good

>Asian women all the way.
Gross

Increase your lead intake.

Lol

bump

Don’t grab my cat

I live right outside of cook, taxes are a lot better here no GIBS bullshit

For what?

Vaginas or something

Where at senpai? I'm by the cook/dupage border
McHenry county seems like it would be the comfiest if the proverbial shit hit the fan
They rescinded the sugar tax already, because 'muh soda is too expensive'