Brit/pol/ Haute Couture Edition

>Macron: pay 2 play with EU
unv.is/heraldscotland.com/politics/15865605.Macron_to_May__ptg_into_EU_budget_and_obey_laws_for_full_single_market_access/

>NHS swallows up £18 'transformation fund' in crisis
unv.is/theguardian.com/society/2018/jan/19/18bn-transformation-fund-was-used-to-keep-nhs-afloat-say-auditors

>Bojo floats idea of new France link
unv.is/news.sky.com/story/boris-johnson-floats-idea-of-channel-bridge-at-uk-france-summit-11212918

>May vs. Lords on Brexit Bill
unv.is/scotsman.com/news/politics/brexit-powers-row-theresa-may-can-t-overrule-house-of-lords-1-4665697

>Bolton blames left wing media for death threats to gf
unv.is/ibtimes.co.uk/ukip-leader-blames-left-wing-media-after-girlfriends-racist-texts-about-meghan-markle-are-exposed-1655798

>Quiet Labour turmoil continues
unv.is/labourlist.org/2018/01/corbyn-calls-for-open-and-friendly-debate-after-ousting-of-disciplinary-chief/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54
youtube.com/watch?v=CuWPsx6U8rU
youtube.com/watch?v=iJvcN41H3Is
youtube.com/watch?v=GPV38e7yfSo
faceberg.com/UKIP-Brent-and-Camden-Branch-1397763483591645/
youtube.com/watch?v=jg6J_KjxiSc
youtu.be/0-Ehsx5-dq0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for best Liz

Haute couture is gay

>Corbyn calls for open and friendly debate after ousting of disciplinary chief
Why is this is answer to everything? Wasn't this his answer when he was asked whether he would nuke Iran in retaliation if they attacked us.

Generation Identity user, i'm interested in finding out more. can you answer my question in this post if you're still around?

Where did Channel 4 find this woman?
Also apparently they got a "security expert" to determine valid threats against Cathy Newman after this interview.
youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54

Is that user here from Thursday night who posted that crazy Scandinavian type of music where the performers were all wearing masks? You also warned of trouble and advised preperations be made. Please post it again.

I'm not actually a member, it was just something I wanted to look into because Kentish said he'd be looking at it and probably joining. I think he's in the process of joining now.

The point is with GI UK is that if we anons joined, it would mean we could actually connect irl and organise and hopefully cooperate and strive and succeed with our goals. If a bunch of us join the movement in its infancy, by the time it gains in popularity, we would most likely have influence and be able to dictate the agenda.

It's time for us to get... political.

*preparations

What a stunner

Yup, that's why we Brits fahkin LOVE IT SON GET IN THERE GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL

Child. Do not question the mind of the genius who will shape this country as divine leader for deacades to come, inshallah.

already on it, son

Only things from before 2014 make me happy by this point.

like 9/11?

Americans deserved it, what they did afterwards only solidified my opinion.

Missed the start of the new bread!

I'll be joining UKIP if there's still a party to join after the committee meeting and media shitshow.

At the end of the day Bolton is merely a figurehead, and figureheads change. I mean just look at what happened to Labour - Brown was toxic; Miliband was simply crap but now they have a leader with some charisma and principles they're making very good headway (as much as I hate to say it). If UKIP survives this storm we have a good chance of building it up internally and identifying some good leaders who do have that charisma and drive to take the party forward in the next 5-10 years when it will really count.

If we end up with a Lab government and McDonnell as Chancellor, do you reckon we'll see food shortages? Those tend to kick off revolutionary sentiment / appetite for military government, especially if the shortages bite before the armed forces are fully infiltrated by part apparatchiks.

so you are saying

Well said, well I hope all goes well and I hope you join!

Good question. As much as I am an accelerationist, I can't see things actually plunging into a communist distopia enough to drive people to take up arms, since we are in the age of abundance and it is very very hard to actually suffer and starve in a country like this these days. True, we'll never have real change until we reach critical mass of affected people, but where will that critical mass come from? What will be the straw that breaks the back?

Personally, I think the Irish border is a tinder-box that could very nicely ignite Europe if Britain plays a strong hand. It still wouldn't bring starvation and the sort of motivator to really get the common man on the street, but it could bring a new age of political turmoil that increases the radical polarisation now occuring in small amounts.

Hehe, I kept the old one open to check it. I tend to prattle on a bit in my posts and miss the start by the time I've actually scrolled down, so I always check for other effort posters!

>I am an accelerationist
brainlet meme

ukip are a dead party full of boomer Thatcherites who will never actually want any real change

UKIP died with Woolfes KO

>Stephen "Rock-em-Sock-em" Woolfe?

How many normies remember that now, unprompted, do you think?

youtube.com/watch?v=CuWPsx6U8rU

Was it this?Shit's fucking crazy

How so? It's not like I'm 100% blackpilled watch everything burn. I just sometimes think that the easiest and fastest way to achieve the changes I want is to accelerate the decline and rebuild on the ruins. What's wrong with that logic?

It's all very well labelling something as "brainlet", but only a brainlet espouses their opinions without framing an argument or disputing the idea at hand. Think about th- ah wait, you can't - you're a brainlet!

Not true. I am not as you describe and I am a member. There is that element, certainly, but they are the old guard and are (literally, now) dying off and being replaced with a much more extreme wave of reactionaries. The younger members don't buy the boomer bullshit and are based as fuck. Which party/groups best represent your interests and why?

Aw, look at our little shill team coming out of the woodwork. You fucking wish UKIP would die. You're too late. The seeds are already planted, the only way you can stop is by blocking out the sun and killing everything.

Exactly. Was is Mike Hookem who knocked him out or something, or did he have another fight actually in the EU parliament chamber or something? I can't remember...

That interview was the hardest she’s been fucked in years

>only a brainlet espouses their opinions without framing an argument or disputing the idea at hand
you are full of wrong ideas

youtube.com/watch?v=iJvcN41H3Is

>. You fucking wish UKIP would die.
yes, the bnp was actually doing pretty well until they fucked up everything and redirected working class nationalist to civic lolbertarianism
> being replaced with a much more extreme wave of reactionaries
you mean amw and co? the problem isn't the muslims or the wogs it's the progressive culture that let them in, she wants to continue it

kek

Only a brainlet would be so presumptious as to think he knows what goes on in other people's minds. Your posting style matches Eddie's perfectly, therefore I assume you are him and I am filtering you.

Who's the brainlet now, you fucking loser? When are you going to answer my original question?

it's still you
you're still the brainlet

Even I had to look up the fight - yeah was an 'altercation' between Hookem and Woolfe.
Woolfe is now independent and Hookem is still with the party as an assistant deputy leader (anti-AMW faction apparently).

What are things like with the NEC currently in terms of party squabbling and so on?

No that wasn't it.

>the bnp was actually doing pretty well
I can't argue with that. I prefer a lot of things about the BNP's approach, but unfortunately they are so smeared in the eyes of the public that the media and government can just quash them too easily. They wouldn't find it hard to somehow justify labelling them as terrorist, like NA. You should know that UKIP members do not focus on their lolbertarianism much, they focus a lot more on things like immigration, EU corporations and bankers etc. You know, more at things to hand. The more they learn, though, the more they step away from libertarianism and towards its antithesis: Interventionist and protectionist policies (ie fascism).

What you have to remember is that we're allies, nonetheless. We're allies: we're patriots, we're nationalists. I spend most of my time with UKIP trying to open their eyes to the fact that we should be aligning with other right wing groups. Un fortunately, most members presently have bought the "BNP/EDL"=Hitler meme. They need to be educated. My fight is not with you, but beside you. We have a common enemy.

>you mean amw and co
Not really, nobody that stood in the leadership really and most likely not any among those with established political careers. I'm talking about the younger, disaffected base that only voted for the first time with Brexit and are largely politically apathetic. This apathy is our biggest enemy, as these apathetic young men, if awakened and combined, would be a force to be reckoned with socially, politically and physically.

first for King Rowsell

UKIP needs aesthetics, vision, and charm. If it can nail those few things then it could become something to be reckoned with.

They say the immigrants steal the hub caps of respected gentlemen
They say it would be wine and roses if England was for Englishmen again

That's the same band but that's not the right track. Trying to find it on the autosuggestions but I can't see it.

try skipping to 2m55s?

I already did. That's not it.

I have no fuckign idea, to tell you the truth. Bolton himself admitted ina letter to membership that interenal communications are not what they could be, so down at my level we're not hugely informed about the opinion of the NEC. I guess there's nothing stopping me just ringing a NEC member and getting their opinion, though. Hey, I should do that tomorrow! That'll be fun!

I imagine there's plenty of squabbling right now, but everyone knows we need a facade of calm and stability during this difficult period. Strong and stable, darling, strong and stable.

>children of the mud
I fuckign lost it. kek. madwoman. lmao

Indeed. You sound like you know your shit, user, why not join and ensure that it gets those aethetics and charm? You certainly have vision.

Found it. It's this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=GPV38e7yfSo

I don't remember him linking this one

>children of the mud

B A N T E R

Well he did. Thusday night. He also issued a warning with it.

how come sweden gets grenade attacks and not acid?

Just watched Britannia

If you approach it with the attitude of 'this is fiction' it's watchable, some pretty deec wobbly tits in episode 1.
6.6 / 10

They must not have many Bangledishis.

London borough with highest concentration of acid attacks: Newham

Country with highest rate of acid attacks: Bangledesh

London borough with highest concentration of Bengalise: Newham

>activatedalmonds.jpeg

not been london that much, but have mates there and they go on about how somalis are disgusting. is that the same sort of people/demographic?

Trouble is, they've passed it on to the other people there, including some native English. I went to school with some people from Newham, all of them gang members, all of them had acid, none of them Bangladeshi.

Eddie = RETARD

Once I graduate, I probably will join. However my local chapter literally does not exist, because I'm in london. So I'll have to relocate or be a far-off member.

What? The news told me that it was white men who were doing all the acid attacks! In fact, the only time I remember the news showing the face of an acid attacker it was a white bloke. They made sure that his face covered the whole screen. They also did a report saying that acid attacks started in London 100 years ago. You must be jesting that it isn't the white british are to blame for everything, surely?

Woolfe was the only somewhat charismatic person they had, he was also immune to the racism meme because hes mixed. with his KO and the following autistic leadership changes they have killed any momentum that party had good luck regaining that with dreary Bolton at the helm, they might as well have appointed a traffic warden as leader

Expect an opinion piece from an outraged Owen Jones

Wel... Kind of... But Bangledesh is by Pakistan and Somalia is in Africa. I can certainly attest that both groups are rather disgusting. If not to look at, then probably in their attitudes.

That is... terrible... I weep at the spread of this bullshit "gangsta" culture that our people are victim to. It's 100% ZOG propaganda and our youth are eating it up while their parents don't even care.

>be me
>have lodgers: mother and son
>son listens to awful grime shit
>I ask his mum "what's with all the nigger music? Doesn't he listen to any white artists?
>Look disapprovingly at her
>She shrugs and says "that's just the way it is now"
JUST

Relocating from London does not seem like a bad idea these days, user! Well, there's always Young Independence for the kids. You have to be over 18 to post here, btw hehe

Honest thoughts on pensions lads? Fair for the employees or bad for the economy?

ukip has a ton of london chapters though
what bit do you live in

What? Oh, sorry, did I say they were brown? No no, I meant of course that they are white. It is such typical behaviour for those evil whites to do such henious violent crime. History shows us that the Victorians were the most violent, racist, self-destructive strain of human to ever exist. Ur... Not that race exists or anything, I wasn't trying to imply that. Anyway, lads, vote Labour!

just put x% of your income per month in savings and don't touch it

>I weep at the spread of this bullshit "gangsta" culture
this desu, the spread of ameriwog culture has done more than the actual wogs and pakis themselves

Aye, I agree that Bolton is not exactly exciting. But who knows what the future holds? Also, Woolfe is certainly not the only person within UKIP with charisma. Certainly not.

The momentum is not dead. Watch your fucking mouth, because traitors will get the rope first.

Then let's ACT, brother! I know it's not perfect but ffs join UKIP and GI UK and we might have a chance of meeting and working together and achieving these things. It will take action, user. A lot of action. And WE are the vanguard. It's down to us. Act.

A lot of them are all talk, though, can't back up the gangster nonsense. One of the lads I mentioned got done for his acid antics because he accidentally spilled it everywhere. I told one of his mates that it was completely justified and the law should come down hard as possible on him. He said I'd get some in my face, basically told him to "do it faggot". Never heard from him.

Northwest london init bruv

I'm 22, I meant graduating from uni! but still yeah. I want to get filthy rich in my life but also want to do some good in the world and I do see the best way to do that is to get into politics and try and change things.

none of the unvis links are loading, thanks

faceberg.com/UKIP-Brent-and-Camden-Branch-1397763483591645/

>Momentum is not dead
>-10.8%
fuck even Tim 'gas the queers' Farron didnt fuck up that bad.The only thing UKIP supporters will be necking is themselves when dreary Bolton crashes the party with no survivors

A lot of grenades made their way to Sweden from conflicts in the balkans

Good on you for having ambition. We can't do these things alone, user. We need each other.

As things stand... possibly in some ways. But the core values of patriotism, strengthening of borders and an end to immigration, then you will see that they are aligned. Furthermore, GI is relatively unknown in these lands, so they wouldn't even know they were if they were! And there's nothing wrong with us trying out several groups. Eggs in one basket and all that.

And would you happen to have a plan for contingency? What other course of action is there? And what say you to GI?

Doing god's work, user.

Thanks. I'll take a look.

How many of you attend a lodge?

Of course they are. They're little cuckboys with no self respect and no positive male role models. They've had the "success" or gangsta rap culture thrust in their faces, and the promise of sympathy for making out they're from a disadvantaged background. The fact that they glorify overpaid Africans (hmmm sounds like football these days) or offshoots of foreign culture itself demonstrates that they have an inherent feeling of their own inferiority.

So let's us be the ones who are not all talk, eh?

One of my favourite pass times is to just talk in plain English. On account of my accent, and how a cockney phrases his words, they simply cannot understand what I'm saying. It's hilarious.

I don't but I did look into joining. Met up with some senior masons and they answered my questions openly. They pretty much initiated me. Later, I stood for councillor in my area and met the local conservative lot down the pub. Turned out a few of them were masons and were perplexed that I could have met such a senior mason, was too funny. When I expressed interest in joining, they were competing with each other to get me in their lodge. They fucking need members nowadays; there are not many young freemasons! Same problem UKIP has!!

Why do modern British men wish to be girls so badly?
youtube.com/watch?v=jg6J_KjxiSc

>be me 10 minutes ago
>walking out of tesco
>see the big kid from the year above who came up to me once forced a crisp packet in my hand and said 'put it in the bin'
>He's fat as fuck, clearly never been in the gym
>His two pals are the same
>I'm pretty strong now
>He sees me and recognises me
>Spins round to turn away from me
>Spits on the ground and starts shouting something at his mate in a car
>Don't give a fuck and calmly walk on through

We're all gonna make it bros

Isn't that shit disgusting gay/pedo nonsense? They go along with the judeomarxist globalist plan anyways

We are going to make it but schadenfreude is still not an endearing quality.

Should have smacked him one for old times' sake

#WomensMarch London outside downing street 11am tomorrow, were all going right?

I dont know whats real any more

there were those 'street angels' walking behind me.
not that I would have if they weren't there like.

WAAAAHEEEEEYYYYYY GOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GET IN DER DEANO!!!!

>lads

Waheeey

GGGGGGOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

There is literally nothing wrong with Deano and Tyler hitting a cheeky one and making a dash for it UP THE CENTRE HERE COMES DEANO! STRAIGHT DOWN THE GARDEN PATH, THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR! DODGES CLETUS WITH A STUNNING SWING FROM HIS BASEBALL BAT, UP THE STAIRS! PUSHES DIAMOND LATYRONE DOWN EM SHE HITS THE BOTTOM WITH A THUD! WHAT A CHEEKY LITTLE SHOVE FACKIN LOVELY!
OHHH OHHHH
STRAIGHT INTO THE BACK OF ME AMERIMUTTS CUNT!

Why are women so gay, lads?

youtu.be/0-Ehsx5-dq0

Well, none of the guys I met gave me any bad vibes. The seniors warned me that if you take on too many obligations then you can mess yourself up financially, but that's about the limit of the abuse that might go on. I admit that there might be bad masons but there are certainly good as well. Also, freemasonry differs from country to country. The British masons always have Royalty at the head, so yes, I suppose there could be questionable things happening at higher levels, but it really didn't set off alarms.

If anything, I liked and admired the masons I met. They had a sense of culture, and appreciating art and architecture is all a part of the doctrine. They seemed like good guys, to me.

It'll be interesting to see what the attendance numbers will be versus what they are reported to be!

>teteronormative