Sup Forums where will you be when WW3 starts?

PIC VERY RELATED

>FEBRUARY
>Remeber, Sup Forums is always right.

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/business/201801191060881605-kasperskaya-bitcoin-us-intelligence/
forbes.com/sites/madhvimavadiya/2017/08/29/putin-ethereum-fintech/
cnbc.com/2017/12/28/fed-could-surprise-markets-with-more-interest-rate-hikes-than-expected-.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh, and... just in case you don't know what a bearish pennant is...

Bump

Hey guys rememebr the Shemitah, that Sup Forums happening conpiracy about 7 year cycle economic collapse that was totally going to crash the dollar? Hey guys remember the See you in September threads? hey guys remember every HAPPENING thread?

Hey you, remember when Bitcoin increased in value 25 times last year?
>I wonder (((who))) is accumuating.

what in the fuck am i looking at

you should compare it to yuan

A usd vs eur chart drawing a bearish pennant

give us a time for the happening
tomorrow? next week? this year?

This is the cny vs usd.

More or less at the same time, about 10 february, the usd should have a contraction. But if this is the case, the US economy would enter in a recession (Lehman bros style crisis), this would cause the republicans to lose the midterms. So the only thing they can do, as a countermeasure (to dump the usd) is a false flag attack. Trump knows this, so I believe this is what will happen.

>Remember, Trump is a builder, he knows about inflation.

>this would cause the republicans to lose the midterms. So the only thing they can do, as a countermeasure (to dump the usd) is a false flag attack. Trump knows this, so I believe this is what will happen.
???
what are you saying here? why would the kikes want to save the republicans from losing the midterms?

Killing subverts in their new mole coves.

>where will you be when WW3 starts?
Stationed active duty and ready to kill any and all degens.
Preferably globalists.

opens the door for Trump to create a new currency like Lincoln.

Wonder if he'll choose to adopt bitcoin?

This year, probably next

you can't kill your in charge commande

If Putin does it he'll be sure to follow.

Lmao pajeets like me are accumulating, and I hope you are too user

>fighting for Israel
>expecting to kill globalists
If you don't defect, WE will be shooting at the globalists, which will be YOU goy

>bearish pennant
now explain what those two words mean

>technical analysis

SAGE

brainlet here. can you explain what is happening in OP's pic?

also, you niggers have been talking about WW3 for the past 7 years but nothing happened

sputniknews.com/business/201801191060881605-kasperskaya-bitcoin-us-intelligence/

putin's point of view?

forbes.com/sites/madhvimavadiya/2017/08/29/putin-ethereum-fintech/

The bear strikes down in othe word the price is falling

We will be rolling through Russia by then.

Anyone unironically using the term WW3 makes other niggers look smart.

SLIDE THREAD. Mods plz kill.

>wrong thousands of times
>right once

Sup Forums is always right XD

Read the thread, you uneducated nigger. Its the second post

Thanks user
I've only recently learned anything about the market. It seems extremely interesting to me. I'd actually found out what it meant by the time I'd made this response and I think I get it.

If I may give a little summarization: OP notes that before 9/11 the USD was going up and up and right before 9/11 it began crashing. He notes that right in the middle of 9/11 until now, the Lehman Brothers filed for bankruptcy, which the USD rose mightily after. Finally, OP insists that the recent drop in USD value is telling of an imminent false flag, sort of like on 9/11.

That makes sense to you? I had no idea what that meant.

Trump is GEOTUS don't you fucking forget it
>implying
You're probably the kind of person who thinks they would totally punch the drill instructor if he got in your face.
neck yourself you deluded schizo

fuck off

In the streets killing kikes.

As I said Trump is a builder, he knows about inflation. He understands recession, and he con the kikes by making this false flag attack without them. He is also bringing to the US chinese USD to dump the dolar even when the kikes are trying to contract it by rising rates.

Related: cnbc.com/2017/12/28/fed-could-surprise-markets-with-more-interest-rate-hikes-than-expected-.html

some past predictions being wrong means all future predictions will be wrong

QED