Red pilled shows

Post shows that teach the viewer to behave in a red pilled way, or expose (((them))).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=loTIzXAS7v4
youtu.be/loTIzXAS7v4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Batman: You either have “evil“ protagonists, who spout alot of truth, likebut the joker or Bane, or you have a literal billionaire who saves everyone, speaks sense and is based on Donald Trump

Has someone the Trump is Batman screencaps?

>guys i can't go on without distractions like a fucking braindead normie, can you please call my Bread and Circuses LE RED PILLED to validate my procrastination

le baste red pilled tv show

Bump

The Truman show

youtube.com/watch?v=loTIzXAS7v4

The protagonist lives in a dillusional, created world. Kinda like the matrix.

You are the show OP

Link to full movie? Thx

Why are you both so cynical? As if you're not watching movies, reading or listening to music

That would be me; deleted media libraries, cut the TV out completely and never go to theaters. Since then I've learned more about human history than ever in my entire life
You'll never learn to live life by always watching someone else do it

Yeah sure, but I don't think that you should never watch movies. Especially not if you can learn something from them.

Kinda sad that only so few replied. I remember these threads getting a lot of attention

Keep your head up bro. I think Sup Forums just grew up.

Don't mess with those you should not mess with

It's on Netflix, so it' kinda (((subverted))) right?

it's

It's on Netflix. His description was pretty shit too. It's about a guy who was adopted by a corporation at birth. His whole life is a semi-scripted TV show, but he has no idea. He lives in a giant city sized dome and they record literally every thing he does.
The best I can do without spoilers, all that shit get states at the very beginning.
Fucking love this movie. youtu.be/loTIzXAS7v4

zootopia is about white genocide.
predators are 10% of the global population. they are whites.
prey are 90% of the population and growing.
the sheep are the jews. they are prey but not even other prey like them and they undermine everyone, especially predators.
bellweather causes a false flag with the herb that made predators chimp out. this can be likened to overreportings of mass shootings done by white men while casually overlooking how many rodents (mexicans) kill their own kind on a daily basis.

So the predators that attack others are MKultra victims?

Is Elysium any good?