Own the whitehouse

>own the whitehouse
>own house of representatives
>own the senate
>government goes into shutdown
>blame the democrats

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/19/cnn-star-jim-acosta-scolded-by-mick-mulvaney-amid-schumer-shutdown-briefing.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apotheosis_of_Washington
ww2today.com/7th-april-1941-disaster-in-piraeus-harbour
youtube.com/watch?v=OXwmGX-pYo8
theguardian.com/politics/2001/mar/14/past.education1
youtube.com/watch?v=G8cbIWMv0rI
youtube.com/watch?v=Pbb8evErl34
youtube.com/watch?v=7LON22CUvTI
youtube.com/watch?v=-zZFNxnMie0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is it his fault that there's some Mexican-cuck Repubs?

Part and parcel ahmed

Stay out of American politics. I have more in my wallet than your countries GDP.

sage
Get your shit together Acosta:
>foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/19/cnn-star-jim-acosta-scolded-by-mick-mulvaney-amid-schumer-shutdown-briefing.html

>Stay out of American politics

You lost that argument after the second world war.
You are the oppressor of today and Washington rolling in his grave.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apotheosis_of_Washington

>be retarted britbong libcuck
>post on Sup Forums

Fuck off, your opinion is irrelevant

We should just bomb your shithole

>fat american tourists keep stealing his girlfriend
>You are the oppressor of today!

I think even the middle eastern tribes people have more money than the average Greek citizen.

We aren’t subjects we are citizens. They don’t own anything.

OP, you’re a fucking retard

Straight up, look at how many democrats voted no you piece of shit.

>We should just bomb your shithole

You did it. More than once.

ww2today.com/7th-april-1941-disaster-in-piraeus-harbour

>Doesn't actually understand how US government works.

That water bottle is too heavy for his hands. SAD!

look at this guy... if something is broken I'm looking at the retard first.

You should have stay with the money then from messing with the power.

>fat american tourists keep stealing his girlfriend

Patriarchy is alive and well over here. Being fat is not wrong, being stupid and dumb is.

Btw Greek women know how to cook and make subhumans like you Men again.

No America is in your politics doesn't mean you should be in ours.

You snaggel toothed cuck, They need 60 votes to pass the legislation not 51. Go back to sniffing that dingy minge of your queen and leave governing the free world to the grown ups.

Trump ordered Mcconell to do a, I dont win you lose after tweeting the military pay would be halted.
Guess who voted no at 50 and refuses to pay our troops?
We have a rat and a turtle, will we see the full zodiac?

We are in your politics. Actually I AM in your politics. I EXIST even at your dreams.

>doesn't know how to count to 60

if he can't get his own party on board how does he expect the support of the democrats?

what a twot

lol how bad is his dementia that he holds a water bottle like that

i counted the republican votes and only got up to 45

>>own the whitehouse
>>own house of representatives
>>own the senate
>>government goes into shutdown
>>blame the republicans

lol

--- copypaste ---

While we acknowledge our loyalty to the Union and unequivocally say that Congress alone chose to shut down the Union government, may we humbly submit this proposal to the states that as it has become clear that the Union has dissolved itself, the states form new unions with new constitutions according to this map. Such new constitutions could even include a relationship with other states such as Germany or the United Kingdom. These new unions will be racially and politically harmonious and best serve the general welfare of the citizens of each.

--- copypaste ---

You dont math much do ya?

>leaf
let me ask you a question: would it have made a difference if the RINOs voted unanimously to 51? Can you count that high, tho?

Iceland? For real? Skipping the problems doesn't make you a diplomat.

>stay out of other countries' politics
If Americans followed your advice they would have nothing but white guilt and drumpfff to discuss about.

haha this.

The Dems did the exact same thing.

Typical FINISHED pessimistic cunt.

When the government shutdown when Obama was president the House of Representatives was Republican controlled not Democrat controlled you idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=OXwmGX-pYo8

i must have missed that 2010 government shutdown

you're a complete retard

>own house of representatives
>own the senate
99% of congressmen are anti-trump, if you weren't aware. even many of the white house staff are/were anti-trump.

Mr. Art of the Deal couldn't even get all the Republicans on board for his shitty CR

I'm pretty embarrassed. I didn't vote trump though, i'd be more embarrassed.

Not understand civics and 80 votes...OP is a faggot

it's 60
but repubs couldn't even get 51

derp it's because trump can't negotiate for shit and wanted a shutdown regardless

Political corruption. Men without Patriotic Duty.

Can't Trump sign an executive order to extend DACA to get the budget through, then get Congress to over turn their own Executive Order later on because they only need two thirds to over turn an Executive Order?

America needs less public employees and more Patriots.

Can a party over turn their own president's Executive Order?

Imperialism never ended well.

Yes. Party affiliation doesn't matter just votes.

If DACA was an illegal executive order, why is Trump or dems or whoever bargaining about it? Just get rid of it.

>You are the oppressor of today and Washington rolling in his grave.
pay debts or something you greasy faggot

>Can a party over turn their own president's Executive Order?

The US President Eisenhower sign the end of the British Imperium without war.

theguardian.com/politics/2001/mar/14/past.education1

But turn the America to Imperium.
America created by a guy who was Anti-Imperialist (Washington) and USA today is not what Washington wanted. Washington wanted for his country to be the Athens of the Golden age (the Prime) and bring peace around the world.

Dems are refusing to vote for the continuing resolution to fund the government over illegal immigrants. No if ands or buts about it. They support everything in that resolution, other than the fact it doesn't give illegals amnesty.

Some non partisan facts:
* The President is a Republican.
* The House is controlled by Republicans.
* The Senate is controlled by Republicans.
* Republicans determine what bills come to the floor for a vote.
* The Children's Health Insurance Program expired in Sept 2017.
* The GOP House and Senate never brought a bill to the floor to vote on extending it. Not once.
* President Trump, via executive order, revoked DACA protections several months ago. He gave Congress a deadline to fix the problem that he created completely on his own.
* Congress failed to come up with a solution to the President's unprovoked actions.
* Congress, which is run by Republicans, failed to address DACA, failed to address CHIP, and failed to address the budget, leaving essential government personnel, including the military, forced to function under months of a CR - continuing resolutions.
* The President, who is a Republican, failed to outline ANY type of position on... well, anything... besides tax cuts for rich folks and corporations.
* Today is the one year anniversary of Donald J. Trump being inaugurated. It is also the first time in American history that the government has shut down when one party has controlled all branches of government simultaneously.

No crazy pills. Just the facts.

>when you don't know how the US government works because your head is too far up your ass to learn that budgets take 61 votes to pass, not 53.

>Newfagging this hard
Kindly fuck off back to Kikebook.

>pay debts or something you greasy faggot

Your ignorance is much bigger from your racism mr aryan skin 2018.

two wrongs don't make a right

>Democrats majority vote in favor of a government shutdown.
>The ones most keenly affected by a government shutdown are those on welfare/foodstamps, one of their primary voting demographics.

The shit isn't even related in any way.
It's like seeing the car payment is 89 days late and about to get repossessed and saying time to buy a house.

>Today is the one year anniversary of Donald J. Trump being inaugurated. It is also the first time in American history that the government has shut down when one party has controlled all branches of government simultaneously.

>He gave Congress a deadline to fix the problem that he created completely on his own.
Obama created. There is no reason or obligation for a current president to maintain the actions of the previous.

>* The President is a Republican.
hardly, he's just affiliated to the party as a matter of convenience, and they can be barely tolerate his ass. The fact is that there's nothing else in the Republican Party that harkens back to the original republican ideals of which the party was founded on, they're all a bunch corporate cocksucking sockpuppets riding the gravy train of corporate donations, and they fucking hate Trump because of his nationalist, and semi-isolationist policies geared towards combating the entrance of cheap illegal labor into America.

You faggot are dumb. We want DACA to expire. This is the plan. Wait it out for 3 minths then the Dems lose there bargainung chip and we say "fuck you itz too late to negotiate we are deporting them anyways so you wanna pay the Military or not"

>own the senate
Are you an idiot? Need 60 to control.

Its procedural you fucking idiot. He needed to vote No to be on the winning side of the vote to re propose the law.

i counted the republican votes and only got up to 45

>We want DACA to expire

Natural Selection American white trash.
Your educational system only favors the rich (who actually dont give a flying fuck about knowledge) only for money. So yeah, you are doomed cumskin.
You like it or not, you gonna have migrants from others countries and capitalism kill you.

to kill you*

"Hey guys I'm totally non-partisan here. Now let me show you how trump is an evil hateful bigoted xenophobic idiot who can't do anything right. Remember totally non-partisan and not advocating any side."

And yet they will still vote 100% democrat until they are ethnically cleansed.

(Plan)DACA expires we deport the illegals. Less voters for dems.

(Pending)We turn the blacks against the dems becuase the blacks hate spics too. We dont need them to vote R. We just need them to not wanna vote.

(Cumshot)capture 9 or more seats in Senate as backlash.

Then the future is ours and we will revoke visa lottery and chain migration and get a wall and also deport all illegals and ban muslim and nigger countries (shitholes) from fucking our woman in our own backyard

Oh Goy you think it's that easy. Hahahahahaha, take some more shekels for making me laugh.

Oh look, it's the retard from denmark that didn't know that you need 60 votes in the other thread. Don't worry, he was only pretending to be retarded!

>be retarded liberal
>vote to shut down the government
>whine about the people that voted to keep it funded

the absolute state

Sup jewish satan, but yeah the Dems really miscalculated this. People don't trust the media or social media much anymore and they will be pissed when they find out they've been lied to again.

No we aren't jew. We are taking it back and we are killing your entire bloodline. We also redpilled Gates and he is working on a top secret weapon to kill niggers so your done kike.

Arabs against the Meds. Hmmmm.... looks like you need another Ottoman empire at your neck.

Imagine being British and actually forming your own opinion

>when a glorified turkroach starts rubbing its mandibles in your direction

thank the nearly 100% democrat faculty

>finally in power

>helps the swamp

>no wall
>helps the jews

what a conman

meanwhile the clintons are helping our brothers from haiti

>No we aren't jew

What do you mean?
Being a Jew is a good thing not bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=G8cbIWMv0rI

youtube.com/watch?v=Pbb8evErl34

YOU ARE JEW!

>Brainlets think that a simple majority lets you pass anything
I know that you're just having a laugh, Brit, but it infuriates me that so many of my fellow countrymen genuinely believe this. Our civics classes must be complete shit

>thank the nearly 100% democrat faculty

SERVE YOUR COUNTRY. DEPORT THE ILLEGALS. DEMANT WITH GUNS SMALLER GOVERNMENT.

No its not. You are not human. You are a neanderthal that tricked us into believing you went extinct. Thats why your short, stubby legs, small penis, and weird nose.

someone doesn't know american politics
you need 60 senate votes to pass a budget (there are 51 republicans in the senate

>No its not. You are not human. You are a neanderthal that tricked us into believing you went extinct. Thats why your short, stubby legs, small penis, and weird nose.

youtube.com/watch?v=7LON22CUvTI

where the fuck is the RAISE act?

This is literally the only thing that will stop the Goblinization of the land of Le Creatura. Why can't you cucks begging for this?

After the day of the rake I along with all whites will take a DNA test and anyone with Jew will be given a bullet and a sidearm and saluted for our service in the great jew purge and for our own sacrifice for the betterment of the human race.

A simple majority is enough.
Look it up.
60% is to avoid filibusters delays but it can still pass.

maybe they can simple majority it, nuclear option? it failed 50-49 on YES

Trump is totally correct when he talked about the shutdown.

I agree with this guy whole heartedly

youtube.com/watch?v=-zZFNxnMie0

>>own the whitehouse
>>own house of representatives
>>own the senate

sage and report

Shut up and make me a Gyro, Georgios

>own all these things
>still needs the correct numbers to pass something
>they didn't have the numbers because the democrats didn't want to agree with something because it involved being harsher on illegal immigrants and immigrants on special nonsense charity visas or whatever.

bumped

There's good white people and bad white peolle.

The same goes with everyone else.

If you love your country, shut the borders and help THEM.