SchumerShitdown: THE BLACKS KNOW

>decided to hit up Cuckbook to see what all muh irl libs were up to.
>see pic related: Black Facebook calling out the Democrat’s shutdown ruse.
>Based AA says: The Dems shut down government for illegals but can’t shut shit down for us yet still expect our votes.

Gives me hope, lads. Swells the plumbs even.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7nBzJdQB5r4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It gives me very little hope. They still thing they are owed something, and that is a problem...though it is nice to see them turning. I just hope they don't go full commie oprah. Thanks for sharing though

Black people hate Mexicans and illegals. Democrats doing this is going to alienate black people whom don't care if Jorge and his 13 extended family members get deported.

Ooooo our old minorities are jealous of our NEW minorities!

Just imagine if all blacks decide to vote Republican because the dems are now the party of spics and muslims.

What exactly are they wanting them to shut down the government for?

further divide black people joining libertarians if democrats continue to support illegal

Notez Emg said
>we need our own party
How do we meme this to the Nog's?

blacks and mexicans actually fucking hate each other. liberals living in their ivory towers don't realize this because they're only around whites and the rich minorities.

Wish there was a way to trick the blacks into thinking they won’t get a welfare check if the government remains shut down because of DACA

You can’t meme this into reality, you 11 year old twat. Literally everyone is blaming this on Trump.

Divide and conquer, famalam. Niggers abandoning the dems is nothing but positive. Never interrupt your enemies when (((they))) are fucking up.
DEUS VULT

Neil Blomkamp (director of District 9) has pointed out that this is exactly what’s happening in South Africa right now.

Also, Jews don’t actually give any fucks about minority groups. They only care about disempowering white people through immigration

youtu.be/7nBzJdQB5r4

>Democrats enslave your people for 200 years
>Promised land and a mule at the end of slavery
>Democrats screw you out of that promise
>Finally get noticed by the political establishment for 40 years during civil rights
>Democrats take credit despite not voting for it
>Democrats now ignore your entire race because illegal aliens are a larger voting bloc

I unironically think Trump is much better for blacks than Democrats

Memes are reality, but congratulations on your shekel.

0% chance of that happening. The allure of gibs and muh racis whitey is too strong.

This is Dems are the real racists argument.

Whites and Jews both enslaved blacks. Whites actually care more about blacks than Jews, who only care about themselves

Considering black families and businesses have been destroyed by welfare and the prejudice of low expectations by the Democratic party.
Or that black culture has turned into a cesspool of degeneracy thanks to (((Hollywood))).

We literally just need to keep finding a way to push blacks away from the Democrats. Anyone have any ideas?

You leave Hickok out of this that man is a saint and a cute! A cute damn you!

The truth.

SchumerShutdown

blacks and Mexicans hate each other so much more deeply than any white/black white/mexican

I think we are reaching a point where blacks will be demanding their own ethnostate. Just how long can they continue living in poverty, while being ruled by white people, while also being forcefed propaganda that white people are evil and want to "keep them down." I predict that when the moment comes, the Democrats will be reversing all their "white devil" talk in a poor attempt to keep them in line.

The white ethnostate is coming, and blacks will help us achieve it by going back to Africa.

Not true.

CNN Poll:

Just let Dems be the opportunist scum they've always been.

CNN poll = truth. Can’t possibly be fake.

Fucking moron.

The dems think the new minorities are more important than the old. The dems will shut down CHIP, military and food stamp funding in order to push their dreamers in. I was just listening to CSPAN and democrats and federal workers called in and said they don't lile Trump but they're pissed off that the dems won't pass funding because of DACA.

Should we be trying to support this movement? I mean a black nationalist party would be well within our interests if we could convince them welfare is not beneficial to them.

CNN knows they can't jew their agenda this time, that's why they're throwing the democrats under the bus this time

Mate, the fact that it is a CNN poll only strengthens the argument.

EVEN a CNN poll does not rate Trump as the main cause of the Shutdown.

The CNN poll is already biased against us. That's how retarded this shit is.

>Literally
meaning: "I think"

The blacks are only against this because more spics means less welfare for blacks

>Sup Forums says there's no such thing as BASED blacks and that I have to blindly hate them all
>Pol says I should blindly love white commies who want to kill me
Sorry Pol I want to save the white race and all that noise but I also want to WIN.
If we're going to give out foreign aid better to give it to our nigs here then everyone all around the world even Rockwell said that.

It's not new vs. old.
It's black birth rates vs. hispanic birth rates. Black birth rates are declining just as much as white birth rates.
Democrats gain nothing in the future by backing black causes. They gain millions of new voters by importing more illegals though.

Schumer BTFO
Dems on suicide watch

You sure??

At least the niggers are Americans, and aren't trying to conquer this country for their shithole homelands.

Nice try Mika. Are you mad that Trump is breaking through your control? That's your job right?

>caring what nignogs think
so what?

rev up those black twitter accounts

blacks would sudderenlty be capable of "racism" over night if that happened

shareblue detected

>John Podesta
Fucking lost it

>tfw based house niggers

thats not based OP. thats just niggers wanting to be the center of attention. nothing new there

26+21=more than 31 dumbass

LE BASED LE BLACK LE MAN

Something tells me we need a new meme campaign on this front.

They just won't vote.

He's not a saint. I called him out on giving a very positive review for a pistol everyone else has said was sub-par, unreliable, and wouldn't trust their life to. He replied within 10 minutes. Chewed my ass out about not being "paid" to advertise products for companies and told me to get back in my basement where I belong. Have you ever really seen a negative review from Hickok? Is it a coincidence he's the most popular and well liked reviewer on the internet? He's very careful never to say anything negative about a pistol other than he doesn't like the trigger as much as a Glock, or it doesn't fit in his "large" hands. His reviews are typical jewish tricks. For him, it's all about the shekels.

Quick rundown on this shutdown?

I've been living under a rock

>They enslaved you for 200 years
>Then they figured they could replace you with illegal immigrants
#DemocratPlantation

Well that is not the same as 'all Trump's fault'

No one is paying federal workers in america for sometime, effectively shutting down the government to some extent. Reason is because government can't agree on where to spend money.
Democrats want DACA and more free shit for immigrants and republicans want more military spending and the wall

"We need our own party"

This should be encouraged. Let those BLM dindus start their own party and Democrats lose votes.

Some non partisan facts:
* The President is a Republican.
* The House is controlled by Republicans.
* The Senate is controlled by Republicans.
* Republicans determine what bills come to the floor for a vote.
* The Children's Health Insurance Program expired in Sept 2017.
* The GOP House and Senate never brought a bill to the floor to vote on extending it. Not once.
* President Trump, via executive order, revoked DACA protections several months ago. He gave Congress a deadline to fix the problem that he created completely on his own.
* Congress failed to come up with a solution to the President's unprovoked actions.
* Congress, which is run by Republicans, failed to address DACA, failed to address CHIP, and failed to address the budget, leaving essential government personnel, including the military, forced to function under months of a CR - continuing resolutions.
* The President, who is a Republican, failed to outline ANY type of position on... well, anything... besides tax cuts for rich folks and corporations.
* Today is the one year anniversary of Donald J. Trump being inaugurated. It is also the first time in American history that the government has shut down when one party has controlled all branches of government simultaneously.

No crazy pills. Just fun nigger facts.

>For him, it's all about the shekels.
>gets to retire to literally shoot guns for a living
>might do some fake reviews
>buttmad loser wants unbiased gun reviews because he can't afford them to try himself

be jealous faggyboy

People will get paid. The Government always pays. Everyone will be back to work by the middle of the week and will be compensated for the days they didn't work. Government employees are paid on the 1st, or 15th of the month. Nobody will miss a paycheck.

Am I "buttmad" because I don't want new gun owners buying a gun that will potentially malfunction when they need it? I don't care what he says about reliable pistols. But, when you have something that is obviously flawed, and can cost someone their life, I can't not stand up and say it's bullshit. This was a concealed carry pistol.

We need to meme Oprah into starting a party for blacks and running in 2020 as that party's candidate with Michelle Obama as her VP. Not only would it be a cakewalk re-election for Trump but we could get enough Republicans elected to Congress to actually get shit done.

nice larp

Can we raid #blacktwitter with stories of ebt not working at certain places because of #schumershutdown?

We don't discuss raids here.

My bad only read some article to be fair that's what I got from it.

If the shut down goes past pay days, it's possible they might miss a check, but once everything gets up and running they'll be promptly paid back pay for all missing work days.

>157433809
>Senate is controlled by Republicans
False. A 60% majority is required to pass most useful legislation (including this funding stuff they failed to pass last night). Republicans only have 51%. Not in control. Not a fact.
>Republicans determine what comes to the floor
False. The committees do this. Since the committees are smaller, all it takes is one cuck to fuck up the floor, so even if committees are majority GOP, the party has limited control over what's introduced. Not a fact.
>The GOP House and Senate never brought a bill to the floor to vote on extending CHIP.
True, IIRC. However, they were willing to do just that, based on meetings between Senate leaders and the President. The President rejected particular proposals because they also included DACA-esque provisions without meeting the requirements he publicly put forth to compromise on the issue. Omitting this demonstrates partisanship.
>Trump gave Congress a deadline to fix the problem that he created completely on his own.
False. Trump gave Congress a deadline to actually fucking change the statute which Obongo SHOULD have done instead of blatently refusing to enforce existing statutes. Trump was telling Congress to clean up Obongo's mess, which they had a hand in. Not a fact.
>Congress failed to come up with a solution.
True: Because Senate Democrats are cucks who don't realize they're not in charge any more. Looks like the GOP's gonna have to remind them with a bit of hardball.
>Republicans failed to address DACA.
True. Nobody cares about spics.
>leaving [us with a shutdown]
False. This is the Democrats' fault for throwing a tantrum like a baby instead of buying themselves more time to make a play like an adult. Not a fact.
>The President failed to outline ANY type of position.
He explicitly stated he would not consider a codification of DACA without:
1. Full appropriations for the Wall.
2. End Chain Migration
3. End Visa Lottery

He made this clear weeks ago. Not a fact.

tldr; kys, shill.

Thoughts?

Who gives a fuck. We need to use this to drive a wedge even further between them

Democrats shut down the government, despite an overly generous six year extension of CHIP, in order to protect illegal immigrants, nothing more, and nothing less. You spin it anyway you want but the objective fact is the the democrats in congress care more about illegal immigrants than their own native born citizens.

ah ok so the shut down is just government workers aren't going to work then?

You forgot to tell him how smart he isn't at the end...*BAKA*... That asshat cannot even remember the one sentence claim thjat was made all of 2 posts ago. Sad.

However, what FUN it is just getting all cozy and observing faggot (D)s watching their relevance status evolve into non-existence.

I was just paraphrasing and over simplifying the dichotomy. It’s not that the black OP in the original pic related was arguing for a shit down. Seems he was redpilling his friends on how Dems don’t give a fuck about 30 million black Americans except for votes and yet shutdown the government for 800,000 fucking illegals.

ILLEGALS FIRST
BLACKS SECOND

It's true. Niggers are worse than Mexicans

Come home.

And David Brock is reduced to send his white women shills in blackface to Black Facebook because he has only one, token black shill!

Only the jews wish to divide white nationalists and black nationalists. Our goals are complementary. We need to work together to take down Shlomo.

Muh niggers. Blacks use to be Democrats best pet, but spics are coming in larger numbers and having more kids equals more votes.

We gotta remind niggers that welfare pie is only so big and their slice is getting smaller.

Gotta start somewhere. At least they’re discussing these things amongst themselves and likely to a greater degree than Sup Forums gives credit to. Kinda like how Clinton sycophants underestimated the silent majority who elected Trump.

Nice summary. Well done.

>ILLEGALS FIRST
>THEN REFUGEES AND TERRORISTS
>THEN WHITE LIBERAL ALLIES
>THEN GAYS
>THEN TRANS
>???
>EVENTUALLY BLACKS
>DNC 2018 PLATFORM
ftfy

At the end of the day the majority of blacks will side with whites than illegal aliens

This is the Democratic Party's big weakness. Pretty much all of the groups they pander to utterly hate at least one of the others.

It will be their downfall eventually, a house divided cannot stand

Spics are more dangerous. If you have been following the drug war in Mexico you know these fuckers are smart organized, and more brutal than ISIS.

Spics are like the bugs from starship troopers.

Good luck selling that wall of text word salad to any but true believers. You have to advance this convoluted argument because that's what you're paid to do, but do you really it's going to 'stick'?

>It will be their downfall eventually, a house divided cannot stand
The GOP is heavily divided. It's no wonder they haved to a hitler like Trump

Truth. And I'm black

Nice digits

Thats why these working class nags in muh OP are shitting on white liberal progressive virtue signaling. They’re becoming more concerned with economic policy as apposed to identity politics used to garner their votes.

Guys, guys! Look! I found some fake facebook profiles of us larping as black people! Now I can show you proof of them hating the dems! I know they vote 90+% D, but this is it! Based, kek!

I honestly wondered how long it would take blacks to realize fucking non citizens are being treated better than citizens. Blacks don't seem to realize they won't matter when the Hispanic vote is all the democrats need to win. Main reason I don't respect blacks is because they are such an easy tool for the democrats. They have voted Democrat for generations and it's gotten them nothing. Black cities under Democrat leadership are the most violent in the nation. I don't there are black cities under Republican control.

Love it. Gogogo