What a fucking year it's been. I love this President with all my heart

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/i-wasnt-a-trump-supporter-i-am-now/2018/01/19/58abd43a-fca2-11e7-a46b-a3614530bd87_story.html?tid=pm_opinions_pop
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is a shit president. He never kept his promises and still no wall.

Checked.
Bump.
MAGA

God bless Donald Trump and the USA

Marx brothers-style comedic film about Trump's presidency when?

>t. Obongo

He's keeping his promises and the wall will be built and Hillary and Obama will be in prison.

and Israel will be BTFO.

Hollywood is over, find a new way to waste time

He's not perfect but every time I begin to think he's cucking he does something no one else would have ever done and shifts the overton window rightward and I feel glad.

Trump literally said the good guys lost WW2

>thousands-mile long boarder wall
>built in 1 year
Your troll-fu sucks.

He pissed all the right people off all the time.

It's definitely been good.

Yep.
Hes entirely binded by the deepstate when it comes to foreign policy and some immigration policies but that doesnt mean he’s useless.

I still dont think Sup Forums has any idea just how important Trump’s infamous “both sides” controversy was.
When all is said and done his greatest accomplishment will have been making right-wing viewpoints acceptable to express again. Thats primarily why i wanted him in desu. Stick it to the social controllers.
Everything else was a pipe dream

>I love this President
>Hillary and Obama will be in prison
>shifts the overton window
>Trump literally said the good guys lost WW2
>He pissed all the right people off all the time.

haha america is now great again, we did it magapedes XDD

>Hes entirely binded by the deepstate when it comes to foreign policy and some immigration policies but that doesnt mean he’s useless.

WRONG

You lie so blatantly.

Trannies for trump! He is a God among men and makes my other wise useless she dick hard as battle toads on super nes

#metoo

Greatest gift to mankind since the invention of controlled fire

And Germany has to pay their fare share in NATO plus back dues.

the minion of putin and benjamin netanyahu, don't be fooled, trump is a kike

make us :D

TOMORROW IS A VERY BIG ANNIVERSARY TOO.

>the minion of putin and benjamin netanyahu, don't be fooled, trump is a kike

no its literally MAGA what are you stupid or something XD

Trump is a good goy at the end of the day. Gives more and more aid to Israel and all the posing Nazis on pol just stroke him.

me too, we slovenes are honorary burgers after all

pepperidge farm remembers

No he isn't and you know he isn't.

Who did you cucks lose to? (((them)))?

>(((them)))

they have beautiful jewish children and that's so MAGA XD

thank you for sucking his dick :D

I hope it's not true but unfortunately I don't hear any complaining from them which means they're happy with fat pockets at the moment and before everyone starts saying b-bu-but Obama gave millions too. Yes I know that he's a cuck for that as well.

>Yes I know that he's a cuck for that as well.

obama may be a cuck but trump isnt ok :XD

You don't hear any complaining because you haven't been paying attention. I've provided tons of evidence. You provided your baseless anecdote.

This schnitzel is spilling facts
What evidence? You just said "he isn't you know he isn't" if that wasn't you then your replying to the wrong user

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Drumpf is fucking jewish pupet. Fuck him. He's sucking jewish dick so hard that

>He never kept his promises and still no wall.

Have faith in Trump, for he shall bring great joy.

>Poland
Lmaoing @ ur life

MPMA
MAKE PROMISES MEANINGLESS AGAIN
YEYE TRUMPFT

Trump is awesome. Pissing off whiny bitch ass liberals everywhere is a sight to behold and a national pasttime.

Time ftw

>Pissing off whiny bitch ass liberals everywhere

looks like MAGA is back on the menu boys XD

lol that flag

this is so MAGA XD

>impotent German rage
Never a surprise there

He's pissing off plenty of traditional Republicans as well dumb fuck. Instead of analyzing him as a president, you fall for the meme and make it a war between liberals and conservatives. What a good goy.

Its been a crazy year guys. Let's give ourselves a round of applause for a job well done.

And can I take this opportunity to say on behalf of all our bicurious members, stay strong and feel free to post/share/rate dick pics. I'll be posting shortly.

>impotent

so true, so MAGA XD

Shame we allowed that fat mistake to stay in Poland. No more claping for you, drumpf.

lmao

I'm honestly excited for the final days of the Trump presidency. Just imagine the unpredictable shit he'll do just before he leaves office.

>daily mail
Are you guys even trying?

Send mutti my love Mehmet.

Wir schaffen das

washingtonpost.com/opinions/i-wasnt-a-trump-supporter-i-am-now/2018/01/19/58abd43a-fca2-11e7-a46b-a3614530bd87_story.html?tid=pm_opinions_pop

hhahha maga XD

If Trump hasn't been keeping his promises then why are Democrats and Anti-Trumpers REEEEEing over the fact that he keeps keeping his promises?

>Send mutti my love

i will XD

>wapo
It's like you're trying to make yourself even less credible.

ahhaha infosores and breitfart amirite XD

I hope you are trolling. Either that or you have terrible reading comprehension skills. Just follow the line of thought, assuming he means Nazi Germany when he says "powers of good" is a far shot and doesn't follow the flow of the speech

Go fuck yourself you JIDF faggot.

i need to stop beiing a neet plz help. three yrs of college left and i don't ant to do it anymore.

sorry for poor grammar, american education

Oh I will americunt

Go sacrifice Haitian children to your Jewish overlords you cuck

Where is the fucking wall?

Those would be better. Hell, something scribbled on the bathroom wall in sharpie would be better than those.

haha he studies bathroom walls!

gaaaaaaaaay XD

>gaaaaaaaaay XD
This is why we can't have nice things

>Putin and Netanyahu want to save American jobs the American economy American culture the American way and build a wall to keep teeming foreign hordes of invaders out and get $100s of billions of investment in our country
T-thanks? I guess Israel really is our greatest ally and Putin must be playing some kind of 8D chess ehh? Is he just building us up so he can tear us down more sweety? Is Russia going to profit off our Arctic Oil exploration?

>YWN have as much fun as he did that day
>Noone loves you enough to bake you a Pepe wall cake
In fact you've spent that day and every day since crying.

>Arctic Oil exploration
That's not going to happen any time soon

well you lost to the right one twice, so I don't see how this is a very good diss

too bad we'll have to wait another 7 years

Go back to the /ptg/ reddit ghetto kike

>Implying Trump isn´t a zionist shill

>Implying they would have let anyone not appearing to be pro Israel stay around this long

He's not.

Stop trying to use anti semitism as a tool to make us think you´re an actual Sup Forumsack faggot.

The only thing where you advanced is saying JIDF instead of CTR/shariablue degenerated Amerimutt

he so cool

>I love this President with all my heart.

You kekistani faggots need to fuck off back to r/The_donald

You need to fuck off back to leftypol

i know i wish someone would bake me a pepe cake, and cinnamon rolls

>limit as x approaches infinity
>graph shows limit as x approaches 0
Retard confirmed

Your blindly follow that orange kike lover no matter what he does against your race. He may close the border to make you feel ´safer´ but the white genocide still commences. USA is still israels toy and 4D chess is just a brainlet excuse when he fucks up.

go back to facebook

>butthurt clognigger

irrelevant country, your language sounds like you suck cocks 24/7 and have semen for phlegm

If my brain would be a black holy, it would have more mass than the entire earth.

It´s better to suck cocks 24-7 than being 56% white, and no we don´t suck cocks 24-7, at least not as much as you mutts do to your jewish overloards

>black holy

>jewish grandchildren
What a fucking cuck letting a kike fuck his daughter.

You're doing great

woot

It´s sad Amerimutts will defend this and call me a clognigger.

Even our GDP per capita is higher than yours, we were once superpower until the (((british empire))) fucked us and themselves over.

such man