DON'T YOU GET IT, YOUR TIME'S UP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/erYboYcxx2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So why doesn't he kill himself? Honest question.

White people are the Light of the world.

That nose though... Gonna need to see a 23and me

fpbp

He lives in a 95% white area and sent his children to a 75% white, 20% Asian, and

Im almost certain that picture is trying to say science is dumb in that regard but it just makes the creator of that image look dumb.

No real man would say his time is up then go March around like a faggot.
If a real man thought his time was up he'd just off himself with a 2nd Amendment protected firearm.

what compels someone to do stuff like this
>inb4 let's meme him to tie his own noose

>white people build the society
>somehow their time is up and they have to surrender the shit they build to other people
Why? Just go and build your own society instead of taking it away from someone else.

He's wearing a cuck cage to conceal his white male rapist urges. I agree his soyboy time is up.

>boomers time is up
Yes indeed.

I wish man, I have like 5 more hours left on my shift

Times up, white people!

If you keep saying our time's up then don't be surprised when we fight back. After all, white men have been at the very top for centuries, there was a reason for that

(((Old white guy)))

jesus christ, burn the entire country to the ground. there is no hope left for this degenerate nation

degenerates your time is up soon

ww3 incoming

degeneracy attends destruction throughout history. today is no exception

Sagerino

im so fucking tired of seeing Jews, its like a crude caricature of a white person masquerading around as one of us and telling everyone to hate us

REEEE

Can somebody photoshop it.
"Old white goy. Your time is up!"

I've been proposing human extinction since the first Al Gore documentary got everyone talking about global warming. People don't really want to follow their talk

Jesus Christ the absolute state of baby boomers

How so?

that guy looks jewish

This. Fucking boomers.

The rare old soyboy wow holy fuck.

I'm glad the boomers are finally starting to understand.

Yup.

Came here to post this. Its always kikes that do this. Always. Some with commie shit around campuses. Whenever they get caught at night putting up posters about how xxx group is being targeted by white supremacy and marxist revolution is the answer its always kikes...and the most merchant looking ones too. The kind that look like caricatures.

>my time

Why do these fucking losers think they have power? I'm starting to think white privilege is a way for weak ass white to pretend they aren't nobodies with zero influence or power. This dude says his time is up but he never had a time, you're biggest accomplishment is a shitty sign you made for a vagina parade. It's all the weakest whites going on about how almighty the white man and it's funny.

Look at the nose and ears. Jews again! Wake up white people these creatures are pretending to be you to shame you

That looks like a Jew, using the usual Jew 'fellow white people' trickery.

As a fellow white man, I'm hoping either way. I'm just bored
If the left finally starts a genocide, good deal. Because the irony is too rich.
And all this talk with millions of people dead on the streets with a Trump presidency, and no action. It's just left me bored on the whole thing.
It's like having Christmas day with no presents. They said there was gonna be presents and now I'm on that side that I don't care which side and just wanna see results

How

I genuinely hope no one on this internet forum considers themselves redpilled and has handed over the one thing that can tie them to any crime anywhere in the world after noticing coincidences they shouldn't be noticing.

>white

>be a filthy kike
>”white”

fucking this

>left side: live to chimp out another day
>right side: get dresden'd
OY VEY DON'T MESS WITH WHITE PEOPLE

We really need to meme a catchy term specifically for self hating white people (needs to include both women and men). These terms like numale, soyboy, or cuck are too vague as they describe multiple aspects of personality+appearance of these people (that usually includes self hatred as just another aspect). Blacks use Uncle Tom specifically to whip their fellow skinned peoples back into their ethnocentric bubble. It doesn't really have anything linked to it other than pretty much a black person who is self hating and wants to be dominated by whites. It has to be something that would be adaptable by normies. You'd see Uncle Tom thrown around on like CNN for example. "Race traitor" is something you wouldn't see even being used by blacks because it's too obvious.

what a fucking cuck

By not conforming to acceptable opinions, obviously.

Relevant video

youtu.be/erYboYcxx2A

Most of the DNA posters on here are shills trying to trick anons to give their DNA

Every time.

Fucking kikes.

I suppose we couldtake cuck or something

copypasta 1 of 2:
-----------------------------------
(((Susan Wojcicki))) is CEO of (((Youtube))). Her sister is (((Anne Wojcicki))), founder and CEO of (((23AndMe))), who was previously married for 7 or 8 years to (((Sergey Brin))) the co-founder of (((Google))) also co-founded by (((Larry Page))).

But it's not just 23andme.

(((Genetics companies))):
- 23andMe (admixture, adoption, deep ancestry, genealogy) (health and trait reports also available in some countries)
- 24 genetics (admixture, exome sequencing, health, paternity, pharmacogenetics, whole genome sequencing) A company catering for the Spanish market
- African Ancestry (deep ancestry)
- AfricanDNA (FTDNA affiliate) (admixture, deep ancestry, genealogy)
- AncestrybyDNA (admixture, deep ancestry)
- AncestryDNA, a subsidiary of Ancestry.com (admixture, adoption, genealogy)
- Atlas Biomed (deep ancestry, diet, health and traits, sport) A test catering for the Russian market
- BritainsDNA (formerly Ethnoancestry) (admixture, deep ancestry)
- Centrillion Biosciences (aka TribeCode) (admixture, deep ancestry)
- CymruDNAWales - see BritainsDNA
- Dante Labs (exome sequencing, health, whole genome sequencing) A test aimed at the European market
- DNA Ancestry and Family Origin (FTDNA affiliate in the Middle East) (admixture, adoption, deep ancestry, full mtDNA sequencing, genealogy)
- DNA Consultants (admixture, deep ancestry)
- DNA Tribes (admixture)
- DNA Worldwide (formerly a FTDNA partner. See also Living DNA)
- Ethnoancestry - see BritainsDNA
- Family Tree DNA (admixture, adoption, deep ancestry, full mtDNA sequencing, genealogy, Y chromosome sequencing)

copypasta 2 of 2:
- Gene by Gene - the parent company of Family Tree DNA which now incorporates the companies previously known as DNA Traits, DNA DTC and DNA Findings (research, health, exome sequencing, whole genome sequencing)
- Genebase (deep ancestry, genealogy)
- GenoTek (admixture, genealogy, diet and fitness, family planning, health, talents and sports) A company catering for the Russian market
- Genographic Project (admixture, deep ancestry)
- Genos Research Inc (DTC whole exome sequencing; consumer focused healthcare big data spin out from Complete Genomics; Note: no genetic genealogy focus or tools)
- Guardiome (admixture, whole genome sequencing and interpretation)
- Helix (exome sequencing) US supplier of the Genographic Project Geno 2.0 Next Generation test
- iGENEA (FTDNA affiliate) (admixture, deep ancestry, genealogy)
- IrelandsDNA - See BritainsDNA (formerly Ethnoancestry)
- MyDNA Global - a new name for BritainsDNA
- Living DNA (admixture, deep ancestry) See also DNA Worldwide
- MyHeritage DNA (admixture, genealogy)
- Oxford Ancestors (deep ancestry)
- Roots for Real (admixture, deep ancestry)
- ScotlandsDNA - (formerly Ethnoancestry) (admixture, deep ancestry)
- Sorenson Genomics (laboratory services)
- Sure Genomics (whole genome sequencing and interpretation)
- TribeCode See Centrillion Biosciences
- Veritas Genetics (whole genome sequencing and interpretation)
- YorkshiresDNA - See BritainsDNA (formerly Ethnoancestry)
- WeGene (admixture, deep ancestry, health, sports, traits) A test tailored for the East Asian market
- YSEQ (custom Y-SNPs, Y-STRs, SNP panels, whole genome sequencing)

Any more? Do your research.

Time is up for the kikes. The Holocaust starts this year.

They aren't white people, they're Jews.

Oh i get it. Trust me.

> Had it truly so easy in life
> Got 3 houses worth over a million which cost a penny when he was young
> Advocates white genocide so he can feel "part of the gang" not caring the damage he's causing because he's dead to experience it.

Fucking Boomers.

They act "self" hating. You throw the white "uncle tom" phrase at them. They do one of two things. They decry the term (but people watching notice they're being self hating whites). Or they come out and admit they aren't actually white (people notice this).

Why do white people hate white people why don't they go into therapy for depression if they hate being themselves?

Stop derailing the threads

>informing people of something related and important for a few posts is derailing the thread
Fuck off.

>power to the polls
do they not realize that they've shown their hand?
we know how many votes we need now

Democrat voters are organizing in Democrat states oh no what will we do

right, the headline for the Portland march was "Hundreds"

>Im almost certain that picture is trying to say science is dumb in that regard but it just makes the creator of that image look dumb.
Care to elaborate, my intelligent friendo?

Young white guy.
^Tomorrow belongs to me^

By not understanding speciation and it's complexities, phenotype, and genotype.

Can those birds produce fertile offspring? Can they live in the same environments? Are they distinguishable BETWEEN other species? (a dog knows the difference between a cat and a snake, a dog does not know the difference between an asian and a white person)?

Species is a fucking spook, literally. Scientists use it for classification and a general sense. It's all just branches of one huge evolutionary tree,

let's not forget they've been paying people to show up. This is a large part of how Soros shapes the narrative.

The good news is that the turnout is way down from the inauguration, when maximum propaganda against Trump and the shock of the elections had overcome them.

>a dog does not know the difference between an asian and a white person
Dogs are probably smarter than you, to be honest fampai.

"To"
Truly awe-inspiring levels of obliviousness.

birds are a far older genius/family/whatever than humans are so there has been enough time for them to evolve into separate species and then to be pressured into looking similar just because that body morphology is most likely to survive and reproduce.
and dog breeds are the same species too and look far more different than human races.
there are arguments to defend racism, one being that not all dog breeds are equal even though they're all one species, but that pic is not one.

regarding your pic
that has to be satire, right?

it's derailing. fuck off.

>and dog breeds are the same species too and look far more different than human races.
Why must you lie in all your posts?
>regarding your pic
>that has to be satire, right?
Nope.

You're derailing. Fuck off.

Just

They lie because a lot of them literally think it due to communist (((education))). They don't know evolution applies to humans. They don't know basic statistics. Small differences in genes lead to significantly measurable differences in behavior and intelligence on average.

this is the best entertainment i've had in a while

Shit, was just talking about this the other day. If the fucking boomers feel so guilty about living, why don't they flagellate themselves to death and leave future generations out of it? Seems to me that this just isn't good enough and that they've decided that they want their offspring to suffer and die along with them. The disgusting cowards betray their own children.

The term is "faggot." Cuck and Soyboy are pretty effective too though.

>death to white women

It's true. The old white guy's time is up and he has done nothing to stop the left. The young white man's time is now.

because he's a (((white man)))

Ironically, your picture has white people in it.

take 20 million Bolsheviks down with them

Seriously, if all these cucks hate their race so much then they should just fucking hang themselves, the truth is they're weak beta pussies who failed at life but are too big of pussies to actually kill themselves

It's so obvious he's a Jew. No white person calls themselves white they always say American or whatever country they're from.

>doesn't even realize the right side was beat by an even larger white chimpout.

lol white guys on the internet and their autistic fantasy land

Yeah. Many might not remember but we caught them awhile ago blatantly marketing here and they got perma-banned. You should disregard DNA threads anyways because handing random strangers a sample of your DNA is really fucking stupid to start with, it's just common sense

>(((Science)))
Take it from someone who worked for the EPA - they can make the data say whatever they want it to say.

I remember the copy pastas about the future feminist takeover and how they would monitor testosterone and promote mass castration or chemical suppression of testosterone.

>TOXIC Masculinity
What do you think they’re referring to?
Testosterone. That shit is becoming reality.

Yes. If the dog has been lit on fire it was a nigger.

I want to know what happens when these shrieking leftists end up in the real world, where no one gives a shit about them. I'm guessing they just keep their mouths shut. If they want to imagine they run the world, let them play pretend online on their little echo chambers.

>literally going down to the same intellectual level as the BLM-tards who think white people are evil

The only autistic fantasy land here is the OP pic.

If that old guy isn't a Jew I'll an hero on livestream.

They end up as teachers, in tech or neets and the screeching continues. Few of them end up in a company where it is safe to express right-wing views.

They know one wants them as pets and other want to eat them.

Do you have a source for this? i want to see the whole thing

I'M A YOUNG WHITE GUY AND MINE ISN'T

The self loathing today is truly fucking incredible. I HONESTLY wish someone would shoot him in the head on camera.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...
HEUHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE...
HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP...

*takes breath and learns new languages*

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈...
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
חחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחח...
jajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajá...
ههههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههه...
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

Ffs he's trolling the trolls, 4d chess player..