Can we start a FASbol thread? (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Bol)

Can we start a FASbol thread? (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Bol)

Bump

Give to his patreon, goys!

>allsdowns

Who is this?

a gay stripper

just a king

5 footer catholic that was kicked out of IE and now spends his time on his twitter addiction leading people like Nick Fuentes astray with his catboy trap posting

>inb4 why are you making threads about him

he blocks anyone on site that criticizes him also he has more orbiters and yes men than anyone else

>Have a quasi-political, quasi-personal twitter account while being a nobody

>Don't produce unique or interesting content in his niche unlike BAP, Logo, or Kantbot

>Highest instances of attention are interpersonal drama and jokes-on-you-I'm-only-pretending stupidity

>Isn't a consistent headline->timeline account like that polnews guy or the one with Carlyle as his avi - literally just shitposts against ironycels with racism every once in awhile

>so mentally committed to this he's on his 12th fucking account because he can't help but put "hubris" in his handle every time

WHY DOES ANYONE GIVE A SHIT. WHY IS HE POPULAR ENOUGH FOR ME TO RECOGNIZE

people are so mad

>Lol dude we're just joking bro
>joke to him on twitter
>blocked

hate to be that guy, but literally who?

>Was in Identity Europa
>Kicked out because he is mentally unwell
>Claims he was doxed by a white nationalist
>Acts like a subversive jew for the past year

Please, can any user explain the bs about Chinese being descendants of the Ham people?

also
>drove wedge between nick fuentes and james allsup and destroyed their friendship

how is he subversive if I've never even heard this guy's name before?

For some reason he has influence with various alt righters

He has manipulated a young catholic 19 year old named Nick Fuentes to long for catboys and traps rather than girls.

To be fair traps are superior

What sort of influence?

Isn't that guy alt-lite

we must stop the shitskin catholic menace

>we are supposed to protect, secure, make feel safe and good females so much that we are supposed to let them literally turn their babies into legumes because "muh freedom"

>maybe you should teach 9yo girls not to suck dick so sexy

The guy is a traditional catholic but was memed into posting this shit:

bump

thanks, friend

Shawn also reported groyper accounts. :(