What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

No one is reading Kengan ashua except for us.

That makes 3 of us

I feel like the artist doesn't know how to draw girls that aren't bombshells.

Not that I'm complaining.

What's his endgame?

Be the strongest there is!

But that's probably a bluff on his part. He's probably looking for a revenge on some kind on that homo with long hair

I forgot my picture

I honestly have no clue why that dude is there and why he's keeping Muhammad with him.

All they ever did was camp out at a woods eating curry and watching matches. Maybe he wants to be comfy on the island.

This is the best fight so far

Me four.

>no way fag.

Let's keep it that way. You know what will happen if this gains traction

Let's keep it this way indeed.
Same with Kimetsu no Yiaba; I need my little comfy oasis in the middle of the torrent of shit that Sup Forums is.

Don't get your hopes up. There's no romantic developments for the next 100 chapters.

that she's into some kinky shit

so it's gonna be about 100ish chapters more of random contestant back story showcasing how much of a bad ass the character is then they immediately job to someone and sweaty muscular men beating the shit out of each other?

I'm looking forward to the fight Gaolong has against Agito. So hyped.

No shit, thats the entire point of this manga

I can't wait for Rihito time to shine!

Pretty much. The writing is complete trash. I'm surprised it's continued for so long. Barely anything happens and each arc ends with a reset.

To late I just added it to my reading list on mal.

The fights are great, user. The backstories are pretty much there just so we know what their specialties are, or their motivations for entering the tournament.

The fight scenes are damn good. The story is fun too, even if it is a bit cliche with the "Once you beat the enemy he becomes your friend" which I love and "Evil overlord/boss who's a silly guy".

She is clearly telling him to hand over his children.

I just wish the translations came out faster.

Five

Her family believes in breeding the perfect warriors, they either sleep with the daughters of famous fighters, or "borrow" some seed from the guys. Karla is just doing what nature intended in the face of Ohma's impeccable pecs.

>Kimetsu no Yiaba
My niggs

I like this setup because the whole tournament doesn't revolve around just the MC, and the side cast is enjoyable. Rihito actuallly grew on me Then him crying after he loses to Kung Fu hurt like a bitch

Six.

It honestly threw me for a loop that Kung Fu took down the yandere rival like that.

This is Japanese thicc (meaning not a Skeleton)

Like marrying her sperm donor and becoming a loving housewife rasing as many kids as she can pump out.

MC with 10% of Sony would have been fun.

>Hey son, I own more shit than you do. Seeing as you are only the CEO.

Nobody remembers that a CEO is not necessarily the owner.

Favorite fighters?

I'm a fan of giganigger, can't wait for both of his fights to be translated.

It's kind of funny how much he buffed up some of the characters.

Versus now.

Gave them some big butts too. But, well, the fights are still pretty great.

Looking forwards to Jun vs the sumo wrestler and Okubo vs Fang.

Seven

Truly a deviant

Dude his company is even drug related so how could you not piece it together.

There is too much with two steroid monkeys in the same manga.

The funny thing is that Wakatsuki is entirely natural, but his opponent in the 2nd round is a super steroids monster who's even stronger than him (Wakatsuki's advantage being something about his springy muscles and lunging attacks, I think).

Why are her eyes like that? is she a zombie?

She's one of the strongest members of a super eugenics line of assassins who breed perfect fighters with a super form that unlocks their body's full potential.

None of that really explains the eyes in particular, but it makes her hotter so fuck it.

Depends on the usual policy of the Kure Clan regarding their sex-partners.

The guy did not mention anything about marriage.

So her marrying being deviant for Kure Clan standards could be a thing.

Her entire family is like that.

>So her marrying being deviant for Kure Clan standards could be a thing.
Doubt it considering the advice she's gotten from her family on finding potential husbands. They likely have high standards on who they could marry but as long as they prove that they would be positive contributions to the Kure genepool or skillset they'd likely accept. They'd probably be glad to acquire the almost extinct and powerful niko style.

Same, I really do like stopping in to read a chapter from both of them each week. Kengan is completely mindless but it's an entertaining read for ten minutes.

Did they say husbands or mates?

Monogamy could be deviant by Kure Clan standards for all we know.

Or "having only one partner in total".

Frosted butts

Giganigger is a close second to Gensai.

>tfw the guy you killed was this guy's drinking partner.

I want to read this but is she the main girl?

Which one exactly?

Setsuna's master, the gray-haired dude.

Not really but it's hard to tell.

Well technically the main character is the manager of the fighter she wants to fuck so no.

implying she wouldn't have Kazuo's babies once she finds out he's a descendant of the strongest fighter in the history,

Art looks good, girls look interesting, why have I never heard of htis?

still can't believe setsuna lost

I'm here too!

Wish the updates were faster but hey ho at least it's faster than Baki.

Web manga.

because it's only recently got a translation group and it's a martial art series so it has a minor following.

I'll be shocked if Ohma goes the distance. I'm hoping he doesn't since he could barely beat the wrestler.

If he defeats Mikazuchi too I'm growing a beard in homage.

After the tournament the anime will air and boost the popularity.

How come the rice niggers translated this manga so fast while english fell far behind?

There's an anime in the works? I don't know if I want that given what the Baki series looks like.

Same as Baki. Has a huge following in Asia and no following in the west.

Look at how long it's taken to get any sort of Baki translation.

The anime was announced 2 years ago but they don't have enough material yet.
Kengan Ashua is actually more popular than Mob Psycho in Japan. It beat Mob Psycho in a poll on what series should get an anime.

I like everyone's face in this page.

I'm expecting his victory actually, but Sasuke will probably win.

Is that a confirmed victory?

He was able to deal with Setsuna's vacuum bullshit, Setsuna seemed really fast too so Gensai might be able to deal with Mikazuchi's speed.

I just read all the translated chapters earlier. Hopefully she gets his babies before he dies.

Hatsumi is pretty fun too.

>Author is a fitness buff
>First chapter starts with a monologue about the overwhelming role of weightclass in combat sports
>Twink MC proceeds to cripple a man three times his size with his super secret asian martial art mastery super senses

Hey look, another garbage series that adds cute girls 30 chapters in because it's shit

I really like how deadpan he is about Karla. He just holds her back or runs.

>Twink

What makes Kazzy so great?

Karla love is PURE!

This guy is too good at drawing man titties.

Why do fighting/sports manga always have the best girls?

What was Agito watching on his pc?