WTF??? Who thought this was a good idea????

WTF??? Who thought this was a good idea????

Except that they volunteer to do it..

They're not forced to work you dumb commie. They volunteer for it to earn money to buy ramen noodles and lube in prison.

>commit crime
>expect prison to be nothing more than sitting around and taking it easy all day long

fpbp

This tweet probably has 200k retweets and nobody ever mentioned that.

>giving degenerate criminals some semblance of normalcy
Yeah, bad fucking idea. Let them stay in the cages and rape each other. Much better idea.

I honestly wish we used prisoners as slave labor. Would make people think twice about committing crimes if they were turned into slaves like they should be. Society as a whole would benefit from their slave labor. Make them build the roads and such.

Having their human rights suspended puts them under duress.

They were only allowed to volunteer after they were made into slaves.

Since when do criminals deserve rights? They should be glad they're out being productive instead of being cooped up in a cell.

When I worked with my county’s parks department, we had an inmate crew that would come help clean up homeless camps in our nature areas. Those guys all volunteer to come do the work. They are more than happy to be out of the prison and making a little extra money. It also contributes to sentence reduction for them so it’s a win-win for everyone. These “slave labor” idiots need to pull their head out of their ass and look into stuff before they shit some words out.

(((Globalists))). Inmate slave labor and tens of millions of illegals means hard working Americans driven out of their own workforce unable to compete for scraps. (((They))) don't care about United States citizens. Communism is beyond your gates and it wants you dead.

Serve time in prison
Or do some work

Only a nigger would think option B is terrible

Where I'm from your sentence is longer if you don't work. Working you get time off for "good behavior".
Not that I object, criminal fucks should be motivated to not just sit around on my tax dollars all day for fucking up.

in belgium we have had that for a long time, criminals get work sentences because the prisons are full.

most prisoners would love work duty. Moving around and working beats sitting around in your cell all day doing nothing. The fact that work duties are revoked for punishment in prison is proof enough.

Only a nigger would work a man all day and then not pay him a fair wage.

Any agreement while under duress is invalid so they can not legally volunteer.

Yep, in Arkansas prisons most inmates can't wait until they've accumulated enough good behavior to get moved to a minimum security unit and put on a work detail. They clean up roadways and do all sorts of stuff. You can see them on the side of I-40 and I-30 happy as fuck just to get some sunlight and be outside.

I prefer having inmates preform shitty labor over Mexicans.

This. Easy for these fags to jerk this guy off, but I'm sure this is the reality.

I think its a good idea. In modern times they even get paid.
A whole lot less or a bit less ... it doesn't matter since you can improve your working skills , linguistic tasks , not to mention the body is much better off moving around than living a sedentary life that can cause depression , anxiety ,hormonal imbalances , gut deterioration and all kinds of trace minerals ,healthy nutrients and vitamins deficiencies.
I think they've got a bargain when they got hired.
Godspeed inmate money making machines.

Actually this is the one type of slavery I completely agree with. Criminals being forced to work to offset damages done is a good thing.

>What is community service
Although it can be for profit, generally it is projects that teach them work skills.

Did you miss the part where they broke the law? These are not regular citizens. These citizens are in trouble for breaking the law. Holy fuck, I'll never understand how someone like you can have such a beta bitch cucked mentality.

Convicted felons should be used by the military for suicide missions.

In the United States incarceration is a big, big, big business.

It takes jobs away from a non criminals and gives them to niggers who will not be qualified for apon release because of background checks.

Why not? If you want people locked up for minor shit then pay for it nigger.

The state and its jew lawyers make more from the legal system than prisons.

nah building roads can be fun work, they need to be forced to do the most boring job so boring they never want to a commit another crime ever again... menial labor like picking fruits and veggies from farms?!? replace the mexicans with 3 million american inmates

Kek I think Russia did that with penal battalions in WWII. If remember correctly, they were used a lot for clearing mine fields.

Only a nigger would work for those who enslave him.

Inncorrect.

The white race are a bunch of niggers then.

True. Until we genocide the kikes.

>Some dude kills your family
>He's now your Weekend-Handyman