BRING ON THE WHITE GENOCIDE

We Have no interest in Assimilation We seek to destroy you society and rebuild our own on your grave and there is NOTHING you can do to stop it

Now go cry about why your women dont want to fuck you and form a MGTOW group & fuck plastic Dolls thinking your women will comeback to your

how can you build a civilization when you can't even build a family

> rebuild

Nigger you can't even build a proper sentence.

Show your flag, coward.

I don’t believe a word you’ve typed

>Nigger
implying it's not just another racist making a bait thread, the role playing on Sup Forums is insane

>rebuild our own
You lot can hardly build mud huts.

Kike genocide is starting this year. You'll have to wait.

I always like how they think the 'whites' becoming a minority they think that niggers are some how going to take over.

I can't even believe he knows how to type.

S A G E goes in all fields.

>We seek to destroy you society and rebuild our own

Good luck with that whole society thing.

>rebuild our own on your grave

Uh niggers have done that before with the results looking like pic related

Awwww. Negroid races can't even operate a agricultural economy, except as actual farm animals.

You are not the same species. Every race on the planet hates you.

Whites aren't becoming a minority. It's just a meme nigger.

Daily reminder that ever "black person" making threads like this are larping kikes.
Like girls, there are no black people on the internet.

Doesn't matter, because by doing this you are doing the white race a favor. You can try to destroy the white race all you want but the elite will survive in places you don't even know exist. You can make the public white society crumble and it will keep living on in the shadows. Then you are going to slowly kill your own race because you are unable to provide anything of value and function. All you have to do is look to Africa to see this in action. And then when your negro race has finally ceased to exist, the whites will emerge and rebuild a perfect society that doesn't have to suffer from the burden that the existence of black people brings.

>rebuild

lmao, lost, niggers have never built anything in their entire history. im lmaoing at your lives fampai

enjoy rebuilding your society to african standards. niggers need whitey. whitey doesnt need niggers.

Sage

Fine..you niggers are easier to kill at night... just smile.

OPs pic is literally a subhuman

OOGAH BOOGAH KNOWHUTIMMASAYIN
innit

grow a frontal lobe, nigger
sage

Youre mistaken. Im not one to complain. Im one to kill you all. Go for it nigger. Declare a war. Ill find out where your kind gather and slaughter you all.

>Ill find out where your kind gather
Obviously never has driven by a check-cashing place

BLM will be a shit stain in history soon

LOL rebuild. Your people cant even maintain a society.

Number one inmate

Fucking got me good lmao