What kind of thoughts do you think are going through Gilgamesh's head at this time?

What kind of thoughts do you think are going through Gilgamesh's head at this time?

There needs to be a slice of life series about Gil when he lived with Shinji

>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>"Yes mongrels, that is me. You lesser beings are probably wondering how could I, the King of Heroes, get in this situation."

>Entire show is episodic and is about him adjusting to things in modern life or doing thing to attract saber or both

>Gilgamesh and video games
>Gilgamesh and shopping mall
>Gilgamesh and Sports Center
>Gilgamesh and cooking
Etc

"Well, this is no way to get ahead in life."

FAKERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

>What was going through his head
Probably a blade

This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword. This sword.

Which was a better fight, Shiki vs Chaos or Shirou vs Gil?

Neither

>damned mongrels and tramps

>ONOREE-

Shiki vs Chaos had that really dark/dangerous vibe to it. Middle of the night, Chaos ate an entire hotel, Arcueid gets trapped, Nero eats a random girl, Shiki gets eaten slowly.

When Shirou fights Gilgameh you already know it's hero showtime, with Shiki it feels way more dangerous in fact what I like about Tsukihime is that I always felt Shiki was in danger not only the fights but living in the mansion itself was dangerous for him even psychologically, F/SN was more childish in that regard, it had a different atmosphere more about powerlevels like a classic shonen manga, despite being in the middle of a battle royale I never felt Shirou was in actual danger of being killed I just expected a new enemy to introduce himself like the new Akatsuki after Naruto and a fight with RPG skills and stats to ensue.

Shirou v Gil

Was nice to see Shirou finally have the powers to back his hilarious over the top determination and it was nice to see Gil get taken down a peg and fight desperately.

Fight was bullshit won cause of plot Amor

>I really should have just Enkindu'd Saber and dicked her into Lawful Evildom

I wish I was at home in Babylonia with Enkidu
These fakers can't even beat me without ganging up
>539 BC + 2556
>Humanity
I want to fuck Saber
At least I didn't use EA on these mongrels
My head hurts

>How did i become such a jobber, afterbeing literally untouchable in fate/zero?

Kirei and Gil's excuse is they got weak and overconfident after 10 years exactly

Looks like he had swords on his mind.

Same could be said of all type moon fights.

Or in every fictional fight ever.

Stupid cunt.

Hey can get out of your mom's basement

After you
Lancelot rekt his shit in Zero

>*fuck this stupid teenager fantasy VN*
>*my head hurts*
>*i want to go home and hug my waifu dakimura*