[Embed]

youtube.com/watch?v=3NG1Q4uwRzw&t=
it is time for careful and diligent planning, in preparation for sweden's final shot at redemption.
the image is a flyer from the swedish youtuber angry foreigner, as some of you will notice it is the same style as the "it's okay okay to be white" posters that caused outrage in a college campus, so with a bit of luck, it will have a similar effect
but since collage is not the same in sweden, inner and denser cities will be primary targets. the following are a list of cities that i believe will have most impact: stockholm, eskilstuna, västerås, malmö, södertälje, borås, lund, norrköping, helsingborg, uppsala.
if you are a swede with access to a printer and ANY of these cities, please print out as many flyers as you can, wait for darkness and put them where you wouldn't normally(trees, benches, on anything wooden) since this will make them noticed even as littering and gain some level of recognition. the first attack will be on the 31 january, the cities that will start are, eskilstuna, västerås, stockholm and lund, followed at the 7th february with malmö, borås and södertälje, then on the 14th february we will attack all the cities one more time including norrköping helsingborg and uppsala. for people interested in the cause outside of sweden the most help we need is for flyer design, i will post my email address on at the end and any submissions for new flyers are gladly accepted.
remember the dates : eskilstuna, västerås, stockholm lund 31 jan.
malmö borås södertälje, 7 feb.
stockholm, eskilstuna, västerås, malmö, södertälje, borås, lund, norrköping, helsingborg, uppsala 14 feb.
every flyer counts, and here is the video that convinced me in this thread, we will net be archived.
youtube.com/watch?
v=3NG1Q4uwRzw&t=126s
flyer adress [email protected]

and here is another flyer i.imgur.com/JoVTRuQ.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

vllg.com/klim/karbon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is a repost since the last time i uploaded this it got smited with an archive, keep this relevant post so it stays up

man versaliserar inte nationaliteter ditt dumma horbarn

How's my trnslation? It is okay to be Swede (ethnic)

Fuck man, this is a messy looking thread

sorry i know, this is like my first time on Sup Forums

Yeah that's right. Maybe swap out it is to it's and swede to swedish

i know its messy but any swedish activism is greatly appreciated so please ignore the structure of the thread for now

Very messy looking.
So if I've understood it right this is the plan.

Step 1: Print out fliers
Step 2: Put up fliers in Group 1 on the 31st of Jan
Step 3: Put up fliers in Group 2 on 7th of Feb
Step 3: Put up fliers in Group 3 on 14th of Feb

Group 1: Eskilstuna, Västerås, Stockholm
Group 2: Malmö, Borås, Södertälje
Group 3: Eskilstuna, Västerås, Stockholm, Malmö, Borås, Södertälje, Borås, Uppsala, Lund, Norrköping, Helsingborg

second step 3 should be step 4.

bump, save Sweden!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR ANCESTORS WERE VIKINGS FOR FUCKS SAKE

yes, and thank you for the clarification. we have 10 days to group one so printers are running

I wish you luck Mr. Swedebro
But one question
Are you a paedo in speedos?

WELL THIS TIME WE'RE THE VILLAGERS AND LEFTISTS ARE THE VIKINGS!!!

no, i am a neacro in trunks

>tfw finn living in sweden
PERKELE many negro :DDDDD

So, anyone up for the challange?

Svensk. --> svensk.
Looks retarded with capital S. And why put it in bold? IOTBW was consistent in it's design which made it more solid and mature imo.

look i didn't make the flyers but it is still a big, effective, proven message

what font is the first one?

Lycka till Svenne!

Well that's the thing, the risk is that the message will be ignored because of the sloppy design. It might not be taken seriously. But I can be wrong, it's happened one time before.

I saw this in the Gamla Stan station last month. Disgusting.

Karbon Light
vllg.com/klim/karbon

Jag misstänker att du trollar, men ifall du bara är ung och naiv...

Är du säker på att du vill ha ditt namn och mail synligt här?
Speciellt med ett så ovanligt efternamn, vem som helst kan kolla upp dig.
Jag tror inte det är en bra idé.

jag är inte ensam med den här idén, och ja jag är ung och naiv, men om någon vill kolla upp mitt namn, låt dem. det har aldrig hänt något med mig förut och jag är inte tillräckligt intressant för någon att vilja göra något med

jag måste sova nu så om tråden dör, kom ihåg schemat om ni vill hjälp SD