Lmao

lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180119053737/https://slate.com/human-interest/2018/01/breaking-up-over-kids-in-this-weeks-dear-prudie-extra.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does she care what he does in his life? work on yourself

>pay for slate + to view

Fucking jew cunts will cry about net neutrality but then pull this shit

>help im stupid roastie slut and my old man went and had children with a more suitable woman
>help government!!!!!

Maybe your womb is worthless. Maybe you were a total cunt. Maybe he found someone he is more compatible with. Go fuck a nigger raw-dog bitch.

It seems he wanted kids but not with her.

>roastie
>toastie
Pick both.

>Q. Deal breaker: “Jon” was very much the love of my life. We were together for three years, until we came to an impasse: Jon did not want kids and I did. Jon said it was better to make a clean break than waste our time on a relationship that wasn’t going to go anywhere.
That was 15 years ago. I have never married or had children. Jon and I have reconnected, and it is like no time has passed—but he is a single father of 10-year-old twin boys. After we broke up, Jon’s next girlfriend “accidentally” got pregnant. They went through a pretty ugly custody battle, and her parental rights were terminated when the boys were 3.
Jon and the boys have welcomed me into their lives. It has been so effortless that I feel like I’m in a Hallmark movie—but I can’t get rid of my resentment. I am not going to have a child of my own. I am 45 and Jon is almost 50. I look at the boys and I think, You should have been mine. I resent Jon for breaking up with me all those years ago. Telling Jon would do nothing but spoil things. It sounds ridiculous even to me: “I want you to apologize for not being psychic, for not realizing you would be a great dad, for having kids with the wrong person.” What can I do?

>my husband’s sons

Marriage should be for the production and rearing of children. If a man actually pulled this shit, he should be penalized by the law.

eh, if anyone's about the 14 words, she was more in the right than he was, but you are a robot piece of shit, so..
you should go that way

And she never will because unlike him, who could father children until he drops dead from old age, she is governed by her own biology and has a limited amount of time to reproduce, just like every other woman on Earth. What a fucking imbecile

>I want you to apologize for not being psychic
women
but on a more serious note she is less of a rostie than most stronk womyn since she owned up to her mistakes

Salon is the website you go to if you've fucked up your life or are planning to

Bet his new girlfriend claimed to be on the contraceptive pill and magically got pregnant, claiming it's not 100% effective. Yeah it isn't, especially when you're not taking it.

>After we broke up (15 years ago), his girlfriend "accidentally" got pregnant and now he has 10-year-olds
What was this bitch doing for the last 15 years?

Stalking him most likely.

>be 30 yr old woman
>break up a 3 year old relationship because you want kids
>do fucking nothing but hook ups with older guys on dating services for the next 15 years
>reconnect with your old bf and take care of his children who aren't yours
>blame the bf for not being physic and decisive

wew lad women are fucking stupid. Careers and (((empowerment))) ruined most of them

45 means she could still have a kid....just pull the shit the other mom did. Say she thinks she is too old to have a kid. Problem solved. He clearly has no problem having kids now since had a custody battle for them.

Roastie cunt BTFO

That's what you get for being a cunt, cunt.

>Comparing an opinion website, of which there are thousands without end, to internet providers, who are almost always monopolies or duopolies

Holy shit this is a new meme

We can redpill roasties and stacies that this will happen to them if they don't lock down early.

>Slate Plus™
This just sounds like a method to draw in all those who they have successfully influenced with their propaganda.
>Be soyboi
>view a handful of Slate articles
>agree with the articles
>agree so heavily with Slate articles that you begin to crave higher quality propaganda
>pay for Slate Plus™

>I am 45
>15 years ago

Holy shit you cant make this shit up. She was 30yo roastie when she decided she wanted kids. By 30 all the best eggs are gone. Everything 25 and up for a women is unacceptable. Risk of having fucked up kids is extremely high. Nobody wants a dried up roastie you dumb cunt. He didnt want to have kids with you.

This male is a fucking retard.
No woman is going to be perfect. Find a reasonable one like the author and have at least 3 white babies.
Time is short.

Hahahahaha

>" I look at the boys and I think, You should have been mine. "

this

Fair point.

We always need to remember that this is a time of cleansing fire. If we use it well, we can employ much needed eugenics on our populations.
Millennial women have basically destroyed themselves. Nobody wants them.
All of you need to look to generation Z for waifus. You absolutely MUST do this.

archive version
web.archive.org/web/20180119053737/https://slate.com/human-interest/2018/01/breaking-up-over-kids-in-this-weeks-dear-prudie-extra.html