We post like it's 1240

Post from your countries

>No meme flags that did not exist yet are allowed

>If your country doesn't yet exist, post as the region in which your country will eventually be located

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G-baoojvu1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WALAPPA DO DIDDA

Been 200 years since pale man come from ship, tell my people to prepare for more pale men, they say I am crazy and smoked too much.
Using this smoke signal to others, have you seen pale man?

Europeans came to the new world in 1492 the Europeans have not come to the new world yet except for Leif Erickson in 1001 but he left

I strap boards to my baby’s head so they have a flat forehead like me.

The Norse came back now and then

Mostly just to Greenland and Iceland

Our RECONQUISTA is almost finished, last charge. europe for europeans
por Santiago!

Me made monkey soup
Delicia anauê

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP
FUCKING ROACHES ARE EVERYWHEREEEEE

Fuck this farm work! Im becoming a monk.

>dies at 31 from "natural causes"

>youtube.com/watch?v=G-baoojvu1o

mim quer sopa de macaca uma delicia

smoken too much plant, shit-eye horse-brain?

Lol

I invited that cunt to the festival and she said no. Shes surely bewitched! Im telling the priest about this.

ur woman is ugly they have bigode
u should try shaving them like we do

Ottomans don't exist yet

It's a joke you autist

>RECONQUISTA
>implying the concept "RECONQUISTA" was used before the 19th century
brainlet

>the word reconquista did not exist in iberia
Kys

we need someone to deal with the mongol horde for fucks sake westerners dont even care

It doesn´t even matter what word was used to describe the removal process of invaders exepeled out of iberia, what matters was the act by itself. deal with it shitskin.

Ok, so we have this duke, Friedrich II. "the Quarrelsome". He really earned that epithet when he managed to be at war with Hungary, Bohemia, Carinthia, the German Emperor, the Pope, his own nobles, and most of the cities - simultaneously. Most of those lords who had stayed with him bailed after he got excommunicated by the Pope. The city of Vienna kicked him out because of some pussy grabbing affair involving some burger's daughter. But somehow the Duke managed to hang on, win a few battles and even make peace with the Emperor.

And to top it off, now these Mongol people show up in neighbouring Hungary! At least the Madjars are done with the raiding, for now, and the Duke rode east to join them against those devils.

This place sucks, all we do is hunt deer and then kill each other. If only some outsider would come here so we could have stability and maybe permanent settlements and roads.

My ancestors were fighting vs the evil kebabs

jesus fucking christ.

American education.

oh yes lets enslave potatonigger women!
>my ancestors were normans

>animal sounds

the """natives""" literally only got here 400 years before whites, whites have now been in nz almost as long as the maoris were when we found them

fuck, at least with the injuns they can claim their native land bullshit because they were there for centuries and abos were in australia since the dawn of fucking time but maoris were only there for a handful of generations yet we still let them have a "native" status

Ex-squeeze me, but the mostest safest place would be Gunga City. Yousa should follow me now, okeeday?

>Nicola "Raid" Zrinski

My son has made an excellent water drinking pouch from the bison scrotum. I feel like this one will last a few days longer than the last one.

SALVE PLEBS

IM A CONSOLE OF ROME!

A console of what? Which tribe do you come from?

I heard rumours of storm in the east. Whole dutchies and kingdoms rased to the ground by a tribe of cavalrymen with bows, sounds cary. Maybe we should ask these German warrior monks we recently brought for assistance.Our small dutchies will never face enemies successfully if they won't unite again...

Wait, what's that cloud of dust in the horizon?

Ohhhh you guys waited too long :(

Join the military and fight like its 2018. There are no time machines.

Sorry.

Fucking cuck kung, send some soldiers against Novgorod bandits.

I already did and newsflash, it's kinda boring. So I pass the time during watch by posting on this laotian basket weaving board and laughing at the clever responses.

of Nintendo