Are those nipples on Lina?

great isn't it?

GLORIOUS

Wow nice

if you were a figure i'd have to choose you ~

>nipples
>without tits
Horrifying.

I know it might be a newfag thing to ask but what anime are they from?

She ended up being a lot cheaper than I expected.

Slayers

Thanks user.

and a lot worse
makes sense that she's cheap

Haru when?

tick tock

i feel somewhat old when i remember that i watched this back then when it aired for the 1st time here in germany.

Is there any decent posable EVA-01 scale model, or should I start looking into plamo? I want something that looks nice on a display, and from what I could find, there are a metric fuckton of plastic models, which I assume need building and painting (things I'm not good at nor want to bother with), some Revoltech ones which look tiny and cheap, and a Real Action Heroes one which is hard to find and insanely expensive.

They still make figs of this series? Why?

Why not?

aren't those figures ages old?

They're certainly not new.

>tfw you only own 2 of the front page figures

Is that supposed to be a bad thing or what?

Nendoroid Lina and Naga when?

What's the best figure for cumming on?

I always have a blast with Halloween Maki

Did you get it from eBay?

What dictates if its on fire or not? I noticed Olivia jumping up there when the re-release got announced

the Hit(s) counter

Since Tharja is off, I don't have any.

i'm also at 2 at the moment - but does that mean anything?

She looks just like the prototype.

i feel if you own more than 4 or 5 you're a basic bitch

All it says is you have uncommon taste (ie. aren't a filthy bandwagoner).
I just checked and apparently the only one I have is GSC's Tenshi.

Well, if the list doesn't change for several month' i'll get there.

It cost me a freaking fortune but how could I say no to the best pokegirl / best starter combo?

>Have 8 either on me or PO'd
No bulli

I own one, but I feel like I'm the biggest pleb because it's Saber Lily

All I have is Olivia and Korbo.

I guess I'm a hipster.

Do nips use the site? Or only westerns?

My maiko Sayaka just came in and small defects are all over the place. Little scratches, black dots, dust particles or hair (?) trapped under the paint. The connections between differents parts look sloppy with visible glue like with the bag she's holding. And finally there's a giant gap where the right arm connects with the body. Even my one Griffon figure isn't that bad.
Is that par for the course with this line or am I particularly unlucky?
Sorry for the shit photo but I only have my phone camera right now and I think it's better to have something to illustrate my post.

Anyway she came in damaged, probably due to shit packaging so I'll try to get a replacement one.

>maiko Sayaka
I meant maiko Kyoko of course.

>tfw mine has been sitting in customs for days now even though I already paid their filthy ransom ages ago

I was wondering why they sat at 7k preowned, I guess that's why

I am not seeing what you are referring to. Black dots and etc might be dust or small paint transfers. You can get one of those magic erasers and gently remove them if it's on a light surface.

Stuff like the "glue" or how things are welded are just how the manufacturing is. You can check other people's photos. If you are going to nitpick every single thing then you are going to have a hard time in this hobby. However, lately figure qualities have been going up along their their price.

Where did you get her? NY? And what do you mean by damaged? The things you pointed out?

I also own 2 of these. Is that a magical number or something?

I ordered her for 2500yen sealed.

Let's hope the shipping price will be reasonable.
At least at that price, customs should spare you.

She's even better post forced cast off.

Does manda undervalue if you ask them on the comment section of the order? Or do you have to sent them an email? Because my customs can hit me if the order is more than $30 and the figure I want is $35.

You should ask the store in question before making an order. I've heard through the grapevine some of them may even cancel your order and ban you outright if you tell them to undervalue.

I wish I had a proper camera, there's no way I can capture this kind of details with my phone, but they're easily visible with the naked eye.
>Black dots and etc might be dust or small paint transfers.
I already cleaned those, it's not what I'm complaining about.
>Stuff like the "glue" or how things are welded are just how the manufacturing is.
And I'm complaining that the manufacturing is bad. I got her for cheap but she went for 12k initially so I was expecting a something better than this.
>If you are going to nitpick every single thing then you are going to have a hard time in this hobby
It's my 17th pvc statue so far and it's the first time I see this kind of quality, so I don't feel like I'm nitpicking.

No, the damage I'm speaking of is a broken peg in her arm.
I got her for 75€ with free shipping at a local store, selling figures isn't their primary activity so I don't know what to expect from them but I'll still send them an e-mail.

well it would be a problem if she isn't SAL-able but I believe she is.

check the guide, SAHRA and another store don't undervalue at all.

Not sure how it is with other stores, but I ordered from Complex last week and asked them to undervalue to 2000 yen the comment section. They did, but I got an email saying that they won't take responsibility if something goes wrong with customs.

I thought they were just overproduced, they wouldn't be the first PMMM figures to bin. But if this kind of quality is common with them then it's understandable their price dropped so low.
It's sad because her design is lovely and the sculpt is decent.

I want that Lina fig so badly.

>A tsundere-type maid robot. Short and doll-faced with a huge rack.
is this what we've been waiting for all along

I got all my MUV-LUV stuff for so cheap too.

Kind of wish they didn't bargain bin so hard though. I really wanted Fortified Suit figures of all the girls.

Well the pic on the guide is from 2015, so I don't if it's still the same.
Thanks, I guess there's no harm on trying.

if i was rich enough i'd definitely own more than that

I'm using BiJ for the first time, and with the payment request they wrote this:
>If you pay with a different email address than the one you registered on our website, please mention your order number with the payment so we can identify you more easily.

My paypal account uses a different e-mail, but when I'm sending the payment through paypal there's no field to write something and say my order number. Where I'm supposed to say this thing they asked?

You can add comments at your order directly within their site, just mention there your paypal address?

Thanks user, just did that. Hope it works.

No problem, id still shoot them an email though even if they are slow at replying

I wanted more time to decide whether I should pay her or not.
I have to stop buying with my dick.

Pay

Dicks are wise

Isn't she great? Rocket Boy did such a good job on the Succubus, Alice was a no-brainer for me.

Her legs look bad from this angle.

Potentially dumb question: In most situations it's better to just combine orders/shipments when you can right? I have three large scales this month and I'm still not sure if I should EMS them together or ship them with SAL separately.

In Burgerland so I don't need to worry about customs fees.

youtube.com/watch?v=BuIjzBaWpDY

Combined shipping will always be better unless you ship something like a wallscroll and a figure together

You've already had 3 months to think about it. If you're this indecisive then order from amiami in the future, that way you don't have a choice.

A bit to much chest for my taste - but other then that i think she's great.

It's not even lewd enough.

so hyped for this

akihiko yoshida is one of my favorite artists. i hope more of his designs get made into figures.

Also waiting

same, but I'm just waiting to see what it looks like before I get too hyped. I'm scared they'll fuck it up

Still sexual enough to bait dicks though. As expected of Nero.

Wait.
Does this mean someone in the industry still remembers what "Slayers" is?

just jerked off so I have a clear mind.

objectively speaking it's a cute figure, and her body has a really nice form, specifically her waist. I'd buy it if I liked that character enough. I think you'd enjoy this figure even if you weren't thinking with your dick.

Could we set a special time after each new batch of announcements where we all jerk off then discuss the new figures with objectivity?

Flare hasn't fucked up a scale yet though, so its fine to get hyped

i actually do that when i'm deciding if I want a figure. I get that done, look at the figure and go "meh, looks boring now" or "yep, still love it, I'm buying it"

Most do that, he is talking about having a set time for many anons to jerk off and then discuss. Think of it as a fap round table

I want to see what kind of pose they'll give her. An action shot with weapons, I hope. Also her pod better be there.

So far they haven't picked boring poses for their own sculpts but even if it was, all I want is for them to hurry the fuck up with 2B so I can get an A2.

>tfw you'll never own a 1/1scale erotic figure in your lifetime

Feels bad.

I thought Flare wasn't doing A2.

Also, taste check: long or short hair A2?

So I am looking at figures on ebay and I keep seeing YC before the names of figures. What does that mean?

Spent all route C waiting for the end of it to get the long hair wig.

Still, short Hair A2 is love and I kept it that way.

Because there's still a lot of fans out there.. 34 year old Slayers fans

>Both are acceptable
The right answer.

Still, I felt 2B had the short hair department covered, so I was a bit disappointed that the in-game model for the long hair wasn't very good and was constantly clipping into her shoulders.

Adam's glasses: the best accessory.

Today I opened that figure. Despite having a small flaw in one butt cheek, I am very pleased overall.

The hair clipping just get worse with the DLC outfits

So again, I went back to good ol short hair A2

>akihiko yoshida is one of my favorite artists. i hope more of his designs get made into figures.
My sentiments exactly. I even downloaded the mobage that figure is from to check it out. Game's shit, but she's cute.