Why don't you beekeep Sup Forums?

Why don't you beekeep Sup Forums?
>an engaging hobby which helps society and the world
>free honey, no need to fall for the sugar jew
>have a swarm of drones at your command to sting niggers
>cool as shit hat

I will when I move out of the city

growing up in the old country, we had them throughout the yard for pollination.

bears.

Is beekeeping redpilled?

Too much work and the neighbors might complain. I just try to do my part making sure to have some flowers and plants in my garden that bees like.

yup. bees use jew magic.

very and relatively easy/low maintenance

This is an idea to get my property set to farm status so I can pay less tax. Ideally I would have a "christmas tree" farm and literally do nothing because there are tons of trees already but the government isn't quite as stupid as you may think when they are after your money

apparently beekeeping was extremely popular among peasants in medieval England

because the sight of beehives invokes a terrifying reaction from me ever since a young age

Ofcourse dude! You work (keep yourself busy) Whilst contributing to nature and your surroundings. And ofcourse harvest food for you and your family. (Honey is not only super healthy but it also lasts longer than any food imagineable)

They only sting you if they get stuck inside your clothing. Even if you get stung, it's not painful or lasting.

You aid a lesser species and receive some of their resources in return
The modern day white mans burden

I heard you build up ressitence to their venom? Can you confirm this?

Bees bring out some of my nastier sexual habits and my past

I got you famalam

Their venom is so minor there is little reason to worry about it.

excuse you, the bees pollinate your food and fruit trees. Hum*ns are the lesser species for being the jew middleman and taking a golden resource as usury

Someone showed me her epinephrine injector in case she got stung. A sting and then another sting. Fun!

Unlike jews, us humans are trying to stop the killer african bee migrations

it's not about the stings. i've been stung by wasps, not bees. i'm not scared of bees. but i have a pathological fear of bee hives.

the venom doesn't even enter your wound from the sting. When you remove the stinger, often people crush the venom sack and that's how it enters your wound.

If you get stung, remove it without crushing the bulb attached to the stinger.

I think the immunity is more psychological because you realize being stung is not a big deal.

try using a beekeeper suit to break that fear. It's all in your head and you determine how long you fear your own creation.

Laughed audible for whole ten seconds.

why? is she allergic?

Dunno but she was in her 50s at the time, maybe it's a bigger deal at that age.

I feel like the hat would get way too hot. Also you're killing all the bees with "geoengineering"

lol.

Cheers guys

it had to be because of allergies, it would take thousands of stings to kill someone, even at that age.

cheers, have a pleasant weekend.

Cheers!

>muh triggers
Have you considered a bullet to the head?
Should cure your mental retardation

I do bitch. Get on my urban honey bee level.

>growing and nurturing new bee colonies that would otherwise not exist
>killing all the bees
blame monsanto for that dude

Leech the produces of lesser species, rent them housing facitility owned by you, let them work extremely hard all their life and every now and then, scrape off everything they have produced. Then you sell it for handsome profit and leave them in their misery to work from the scratch, just to repeat the same cycle again and again.

Beekeeping is literally playing jew, with the bees being your goyim

topkek

it's woven and net mesh. It's more breathable than that polyester flat rimmed Yankees hat you're currently wearing.

I would, but the hives are fucking expensive.

>Why don't you beekeep
Asian hornet pest, mostly.

No thanks. When I was 8 my neighbor's bees somehow left their hive and chased my dad two blocks down the street. He's allergic to bees, and although he had his EpiPen he still had to spend three days in the hospital. I've been afraid of them ever since.

hold on a second, you use smoke (gassing) to disperse them a when you steal their golden treasure. There are probably like 6 million bees in the average hive.

yeah, bet you never thought about that way.

>tfw 8 3/8 hat size that made getting fitted hats next to impossible when I was younger
Just rub it in m8

lol
nobody should ever wear a hat unless it's necessary for work or task anyway.