Happening!!! BREAKING: SHOTS FIRED REPORTED AT WOMEN MARCH IN WASHINGTON DC

What do you think pol?
Probably some sexist Elliot Rodger who hates women..

cnn.com/2018/01/20/us/womens-march-shotsfired-trnd/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/01/20/us/womensmarch.html
imgur.com/r/terriblefacebookmemes/1lQuvya
theguardian.com/music/2018/jan/20/ed-sheeran-to-marry-childhood-friend-cherry-seaborn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I didn’t even know the government shut down and I’m usually informed on here things. Does it even mean anything that the government is “shut down?”

No, it doesn't mean shit, essential government services wont get shut down

Nice non-working link there, leaf

False flag. No, really.

fuck off the link works fine

inb4: SEE! GOVERNMENT SHUT DOWN -> NO POLICE -> DEAD WOMEN -> IMPEACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

gender war nao!

no it doesn't

happening ?

nytimes.com/2018/01/20/us/womensmarch.html

it means welfare recipients no longer get welfare until the democrats agree to fund everything

and democrats don't want to agree to fund anything because they don't want trump's immigration policies

so the democrats are basically hurting their voters so they can try and get more voters

ED SHEERAN IS ENGAGED?!??

they would have been safe if they stayed in the kitchen

not found. fuck off faggot.

Exactly. It only closes work for some lesser government workers.

>a leaf

Check. Ed Sheeran got engaged? Ffs there’s NO hope for me.

imgur.com/r/terriblefacebookmemes/1lQuvya

kek wills it

Oh boy, here we go.

Really?

>March in crime ridden big cities.
>Be surprised when there are shots nearby
I'm shocked

GAS THE DYKES SEX WAR NOW

fake and gay

says you faggot

It's fake. But perhaps we should be meming that the shutdown ends all policing. So nigs nog harder.

A fucking ginger

Literally wrong. Classic fucking leaf.

I guarantee the shooter is a registered republican

YES i will inform all my nig friends on Blitter

Wtf? I love Ed sheeran now!

Food stamps, social security, air traffic control and other essential services will continue.

Leave it to a leaf

I get the jist of what the leaf is trying to convey but then again I'm not a stupid nigger loving boomer

About 4 percent of the government shuts down.

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS??

Where is the van of peace when you need it?
kek

Never trust a fucking leaf...

I think it's a worthy plan. When asked why they're chimping they'll have to make it about race. And only the shutdown happened. And it's about Mexicans. So then black lives mattering will mean kicking out Mexicans. Which would actually improve blue collar wages.

Really, they'd be chimping for America.

>Probably a liberal cuck who saw is mom raped by niggs and that incident just shocked him into hating sex and he is probably a socially Awkward bitich so its understandable why someone like this would go on a rampage

I fucking hate canadians

theguardian.com/music/2018/jan/20/ed-sheeran-to-marry-childhood-friend-cherry-seaborn

Haha why did you click that link? it clearly doesn't lead to a news website? i thought Jews were supposed to be smart?

engage your twatters, fuck sheerans

Then its a good plan. time to act now brothers