Will he be proven right?

Will he be proven right?

Trump isn't running in 2018. I voted for Trump, but I'm intentionally voting against the Republican who represents my House district, because he is a milquetoast corporatist faggot who is probably corrupt and is certainly inept. Cleaning out the GOP's deadwood will actually HELP Trump.

He's completely right. The media landscape hasn't changed, but the sleeping giant has awoken. America stands behind Trump and without the MSM the ovens would already be on and the Jews would be gassed.

Trump will win in 2020.

He usually is

No clue, but I know Dems marched in 16 with the same invincible feeling and got fucked. They're the masters of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

So vote against whoever it is in the primary, but if you don't support the Republican candidate during the general, it is as good as voting against Trump.

Bullshit. The GOP has pulled this trick for DECADES. Either get on the fucking Trump Train/populism, or get the fuck out of DC. No more "best of two evils" bullshit - that's Boomer-tier thinking.

Again, vote against him in the primary. Vote for the MAGA candidate. But if the MAGA candidate loses, you really think you're better off with a progressive liberal?

KEK IS STILL ALIVE GUYS

This idiot always says shit

>Basically I am voting for the Democrat

>because he is a milquetoast corporatist faggot who is probably corrupt and is certainly inept.

You're basically describing Trump there

the Dems just shut down the government to protect illegal aliens from deportation, I'd say that they have certainly shot themselves in the foot here.

It's true. Conservatives who were on the fence are no longer on the fence. People are waking up to the typical tricks. We can organically become trending on twitter, despite their blatant subversion. We're a force to be reckoned with. The left has been chimping out for over a year because they know it's over.

Trump wants a Republican majority. So yeah, you're voting against Trump

I voted one bunch of cunts (the conservatives) to stop a bigger bunch of cunts (commie Corbyns labour) getting into power. It's unfortunate that this is the way of elections.

I agree lots of normies getting more redpilled seeing democrats shut down the government and denying pay to Troop and first responders for illegals.

Vote only Republican. Only. Majority is what matters. All Democrats will subvert our agenda. Independent is not an option. A vote independent is a vote in the trash. We need strength in numbers, and when the swamp is drained, only then can we elect candidates that are better suited to our cause. For right now, Republican party is the best we've got.

Kek never died. You heretics merely abandoned him.

Sorry, no more "free" or "captive" votes. If a candidate wants our support, that candidate needs to promote our issues. End of discussion. All this mincing faggotry about how, "Oh, sorry, guess you HAVE to vote for the ZOG sellout candidate, tee-hee-hee!" is finished. There is no more negotiation here - the GOP and its shitty candidates have gotten a free-ride from everyone from the "Moral Majority" in the 80's to the Tea Party in the 2010's. But we are not Republicans - we are nationalists. If the GOP candidate happens to converge with our values, we'll support him. If not, he can fuck right off.

Let them win

That's just the reality of the first-past-the-post, two-party system. So you elect the Democrat - what then? Magically, the Repubs will know not to nominate a milquetoast next time? How will they know that that was why he lost, maybe he needed to be /more/ milquetoast? Maybe no-one harder-core ran. Why not you, user?

Meanwhile the 200K DACAns have been legalized. Ooops.

Try to understand this - we are not "Republicans." The Republican Party as an institution has been a great evil. If the GOP wants our support, then it needs to promote our policies. We are not the GOP's personal army.

This isn't about winning the battle user. This is about winning the war. We need majority, especially throughout the general. Sometimes, you have to accept losses.

You are an absolute retard.

Primary
>GOP Cuck
>/our guy/
Vote for our guy

General
>(R)
vs
>(D)estroyer of America and proud of it
Vote (R) regardless if that is a Cuck or /Our Guy/

He's right, but I believe that Trump needs to play the optics right to win this. His Schumer Shutdown statement was a very good step, but he needs to keep pushing it hard. The Democrats rejected a six year extension to the children's health insurance program, selling out American children and shutting down the government for some illegal Mexican children. People need to know that.

will he name the jew?

There is a very easy way for the GOP to avoid this outcome - promote and fund nationalist candidates. Done. Simple as that. If the party fails to do even that much, it richly deserves to fail. Remember, this is Sup Forums - we don't have much faith in "the system" to begin with. If things are going to collapse, then voting for faggots who pin a GOP label to themselves will not forestall that outcome for long.

No, check the digits

>Vote (R) regardless

No. No more of that shit. If Republicans want our support, then support our issues. That is NOT negotiable.

>everyone listens to you
>WHAT DO YOU >>>MEAN

Of course we aren't Republican numb nuts. The problem is, if we don't keep majority throughout the midterm elections we don't stand a chance against the opposition. If the house and congress aren't voting in our favor it won't matter what Trump does he will be subverted. When we secure 2020, that's when we start voting for candidates that reflect our persona agenda. The midterms cannot go to the left or we risk 2020.

I have a feeling the memo basically shows that Trump was battling a status quo that cheated, and he still won. I have a feeling that Trump is significantly more popular than what is portrayed by the media. I have a feeling, the Democrats are going to have their dreams crushed this fall.

and it will be the funniest shit ever.

he's right in my case
I abstained in 2016
I'm just voting trump now

Wew lad, those ones

The butthurt in the comment section of that WaPo article is pure kino.

Yes. Everyone at work sheepishly bashes Trump and when the question comes up on who they voted for they simply refuse to answer besides saying "not hillary clinton"

Again, that is entirely up to the GOP. If they want to push candidates who are so uninspiring that they actually lose to Democrats, that is their choice. It would be a POOR choice, but it is theirs to make. As is the blame for the resulting losses.

>if we

Who is "we"? Again, this is the same "buddy" language that the GOP ALWAYS uses to scam people into supporting their shitty people before elections. You know what that leads do? Actual pedo rapists like Dennis Fucking Hastert as the Republican Speaker of the fucking House.

>Just vote GOP, goy! It's not like you HAVE A CHOICE!

I'm here to tell you that we DO have a choice. So nominate nationalists. That is a warning to the GOP establishment elders, if they are reading this threads. No more free fucking rides on our backs. From now on, you pay to play - push our policies, or get NOTHING.

It's impossible to know, but I don't think so. Whether it's his fault or not, Trump has not been impressive as president so far. Anyway, surely the 2018 elections don't have that much to do with Trump, do they? I mean besides the people he endorses.

Yea, because what the republicans want is what a large minority of blacks want. The democrat media machine is dying and the shift will happen towards the republicans/conservatives.

Blood is the ONLY thing that will help this country

Checking these fine digits

>Democrats win
>They stack the judges in your local government
>They pass laws
>WHAT DO YOU >>>MEAN

>2018
Did he mean 2020?
Yes I think this is probably true. The reason being many liberal and marxists still don't understand why he won. It's been a full year, and they still don't seem to get it. Many are saying Oprah can win because she's a celebrity and a business woman. That tells me everything I need to know.

>not spouting your far political opinions at every turn in a two party system is being "shy"

We don't have a choice for 2018 or 2020. We DO have a choice for 2022 and 2024. We need momentum. Rome wasn't built in a fucking day. We have to accept some casualties. If we don't keep majority in 2018 literally everything Trump tries to accomplish will be subverted by way of D majority. Do you not understand this?

He's clearly referring to midterm congressional.

every year is election year, he's never stopped running once he claimed command of the narrative. Trump put the spotlight where the rats and shadows hang. The liberty bell rings out round 2 as true patriots all sang. Fight Fight Fight for your civil rights. Fight for privacy. We're gonna win the day for the right wing hooray! Making America Great where no illegal can stay. As long long long as we drain the swamp, injust tyrants we will stomp. So fight fight fight for 2018 and Victory.

-Mad Dog Mattis fireworks>Black cat firecrackers

The economy is on fucking fire right now and there's no end in the near future, 2018 should be great for every hard working American. You would have to live in a fucking hole not to see it and experience it and you would have to be mentally retarded to vote against it.

>Democrats choose illegal law Breaking immigrants over hard working, law abiding American citizens

You couldn’t script this if you tried. This is the biggest political blunder in American history.

2018 is the year of the red tide

Pretty much this. And the dems base depends on gibs. The dems are sooo fucked!

Yes

This is very, very true. We have to act like it's going to be a close call no matter what fool they put up against Trump and work hard.

This, but only in the primaries.

I love your attitude man, I really do, but this guy is right.

media and the left have no idea just how 'in-the-bag' 2020 is for Trump

If there aren't enough republicans in office Trump won't be able to do anything, I hate conservicucks too but right now is the most important time to elect them, we have a guy at the top who is making senators bend the knee and calling them out when they vote against the agenda.

If Republicans don't hold a majority in 2018 nothing will get passed, there isn't cross party co-operation anymore, and if there aren't enough senators then in the event one of the supreme court of justices retires/dies Trump won't be able to nominate anyone.

>We don't have a choice

Oh, yes "we" do. Just wait and see. Like I said, the GOP has an important choice here - nominate nationalists, or face failure. The GOP has played this "just hold your nose today and get 'em next time" routine for DECADES. It has run its course.

every single one of my hundreds of friends are all voting trump, yet we dont make one peep about it in rl. we are the force. FUCK liberals.

>dealing with GOP cucks before you've utterly annihilated the Democucks.
Precedence: Cart > Horse.

We're not out of the storm yet. Don't fuck our chances by jumping the gun.

That's right. 2022 is when we start fighting for /ourguy/. If we can keep house and senate majority through 2018, Trump will endorse the right candidates in 2022. Draining the swamp takes time. /ourguy/ is President. Let's not fuck this up by giving D's the majority.

Someone should try getting the #AmericaLast tag going to describe the Dems position in contrast to Trumps #AmericaFirst to be fair famalam.

I hate commies, but I'd rather slaughter the GOP. Either get on the train or die, you treasonous cocksuckers have no fucking idea how close you are to being openly killed.

His approval rating on CNN went up to 40%
The Shithole thing hurt the Dems and MSM more than Trump. No one believes them anymore, they just don't want their house to get a brick in the window

Not to mention anyone who notices Trump's tax break will vote Trump.

I agree. Things have only gotten worse for whites while the enemy corruption and lies is more obvious than ever.

Vote Clinton and not Bernie, stay in line and don't argue against the master party. When will you fools learn both parties are the swamp?

>would have to be mentally retarded to vote against it.
So Democrats?

>His approval rating on CNN went up to 40%
That's a statistical anomaly. It's obvious his real approval is terrible, since the news are exposing all the bad things he's doing.

Most people are educated enough to know what journalists are saying.

Please stop paying attention to Scott Adams.
He's a self-described hypnotist and "persuader". In other words, he's nothing more than a crowd manipulator.

He doesn't have any kind of insider knowledge. He doesn't know anything more than you do.
He just tricks you into thinking that he's a great pundit. It's all very clever and very sneaky, and I can't deny that he's effective, but he doesn't help us in any way whatsoever.

He does this kind of shit all the time.
Notice how he doesn't say that 2018 WILL be a slaughter, he just says that it COULD be a slaughter. And notice how he doesn't mention "the midterms"; he just talks about "2018".
He's being deliberately vague and letting you read into it as much as you want. It's "persuasion".

If the Republicans get annihilated in the midterms then he'll just say "ha, I never explicitly said they'd win the elections". And it's true: he never actually said it.

You should respect him, but you don't have to listen to him.

Exactly. Trump is killing with the economy, they need to have similar views and it will take time to get rid of the RINO's. As long as we dig our heals in and plan this for the long term and each election we chip away and keep making progress then I'm happy.

Trump is not R. Trump is as close as we're going to get right now to a revolution. The only way we can win is by voting R in the midterms so Trump can continue our agenda and secure 2020. It won't matter what he does for the next 2 years if the opposition is in control of the house and congress. Have you not seen that every policy has narrowly passed by R majority? We had to go nuclear to approve Gorsuch? Imagine if Dems had the majority. We would have seen no progress.

Hahaha, basically. I set that one up.

Even if he's not he can just give his girlfriend a dozen orgasms through hypnosis, so who cares?

ShareBlue talking point.

If the Republican isn't perfect, fuck him. Vote for the hardest Left candidate you can find.

Yeah, that'll help.

Nice plebbit spacing, faggot.

Might be something to that. Listen to some of the people that were critical of Trump during the election and didn't vote for him, you'll find a lot that have started to take a liking.
Ben Shapiro said that he would rate Trump's first year an A on executive action, C on negotiating with congress and an F on rhetoric (because of Charlottesville & his twitter account). I could see a lot of conservatives that didn't like Trump all of a sudden like his policies and vote for him in 2020.
As to how much of that carries over to 2018, I don't know. But in general, people aren't very motivated in mid-terms and the incumbent party almost always loses. Look how hard the lefties have been pushing the "Blue Midterm"-meme and I believe they will have a lot higher turnout, especially because a lot of Trump voters like a Trump himself and not just "some Republican".

His approval is terrible?
LOL

He's going to win 2020 with flying colours.
The media in the US exposes it's own political agenda and nothing more. They make up so much bullshit, that no one can tell the facts from the errors anymore, they tune it out.

His approval rating is mostly likely in the high 60's I'd guess. Anyone who does anything remotely related to finance or business will vote Trump again. Only liberals who spend their lives thinking about everyone except themselves will vote against him, because he's bad for sending money overseas and paying for illegals.

Of course every other country hates him, he blocks illegals from coming in and cuts off their funding.

Nice derailment attempt, faggot.

Scott Adams is not a political expert.

Not if we get DACA.

Dems spin this every fucking election. If people aren't 100% happy, they should only vote for Democrats.

Had a bad day at work? Vote Democrat.

Had to stop and get gas? Vote Democrat.

Girlfriend farted in bed? Vote Democrat.

Kek

We are not the GOP's personal army.

"We're with her."

"...richly deserves to fail."

I'm with her, too.

Trump will win.

I haven’t checked who’s up for (re)election in my state/city but I doubt I will vote republican. Those motherfuckers in Congress all suck big govt cock regardless of party with few exceptions.

No more of that shit....

We're all with her.

You're glowing.

delusional. bootlickers think they're more popular then ever.

I already explained why this rhetoric doesn't work anymore. Go nationalist or go home. That's all there is to it. You can whine about the terms of that deal, but if you want our support, that IS the deal. Take it or leave it. And I sure hope you mainstream GOP people aren't stupid enough to actually leave it. We don't vote for cucks. So don't nominate them.

If you really hate "cuckservatives", then do what ShareBlue is telling you.

Vote straight Democrat every election.

Let's get rid of all these jobs.

Stop the pipelines and regulate energy.

Raise taxes.

Fuck Americans, love the terrorists.

Hillary in 2020.

you won't