Koch brothers

Do you relate to them? Do you feel like they represent your best interests? That they understand your lot in life? Do you feel like you have a fair shot at reaching their level of wealth someday?

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2017/05/the-koch-brothers-found-one-thing-they-hate-more-than-donald-trump
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/27/koch-brothers-time-magazine-media-power
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/06/25/koch-brothers-political-network-promises-raise-and-spend-more-money-2018-races/427015001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not particularly, no. Although I'd rather they not be singled out like the only such boogeymen out there.

To be honest I'm not even close to trying to use my fair shot to get really wealthy. That's not really an objective for me.

>Daddy made billions off the commies

muh american story

The Cocks only represent their own greed. They don't even represent their OWN best interests since they're going to cause civil war.

Only faggots think that rich people owe them something.

Only rich faggots think they've "earned" wealth.

Even if they stole it, they don't owe anything to me beyond what can be demonstrated had been stolen from me.

>muh elite Koch family

>Even if they stole it, they don't owe anything
What a fascinating economic viewpoint. Which is wrong. Live by the sword, die by the sword. And the Cocks should have died by it in a revolution ages ago.

This is the inevitable product of dynastic wealth every time.

I'd kind of rather use the legal system. Revolutions tend to be a mess and don't always have the best results.

>I'd kind of rather use the legal system.
>That serves my masters
Wow, what a surprise. The majority who's getting fucked by your system would prefer not to. Guess who's going to win?

The moral justification for capitalism falls apart when you examine it for about 10 seconds

>You don't deserve rich people's wealth!
>THEY don't deserve it. They stole it from the Earth and from the people.
>Might makes right
>Then we'll take it back through might. There are more of us.
>Now, now let's not be hasty. We are all "civilized" so we should use the legal system we set up to benefit us and fuck you in the ass.
>How about no?

They gave me a huge tax cut so yeah I trust them.

Alright, so after the revolution do we get True Communism or something different this time?

It's still better than Communism, which falls down even faster than capitalism.

I don't give a shit what happens. Neither I nor millions of others will benefit either way. I only care that your masters die for their evil.

What you don't understand is that Capitalism is not an artificially established "system" it is the natural state of human commerce. The only alternative to Capitalism is war and pillaging (which is basically what Communism boils down to)

If by "my masters" you mean the Jews, I'm down with that.

>What you don't understand is that Capitalism is not an artificially established "system" it is the natural state of human commerce.
And what you don't understand is that this is a lie. And even if it WERE true, it still amounts to little more than might makes right, so it doesn't matter anyway.

Are the Kochs jews? I knew you shill bastards would pull that shit within about 5 posts. In a thread literally about non-jewish billionaires.

I don't regard the Koch family as being my masters.

As the saying goes people dont get mad because they dont live in the now! All people dream of a better life and think its around the corner and if they did not have the dream to dream they would riot!

But the truth is for those that chose wealth can be obtained, but you have to understand how and if you scale. I want more but I know what I am willing to do on a daily basis and how much my choices can dish out!

Ok, disprove this supposed lie than, or is that too much work for your lazy pinko ass? It's much easier to just take shit from people and call it "justice", right? Why don't you practice what you preach and go rob people or something, that is communism in action

Bernie can still win OP I just know it

Who is that

Do they even exist anymore? I haven't heard the Left bring them up as the symbol of MUH EVIL BILLIONAIRES since early 2015 with Scott Walker.

I wonder how many people have a realistic shot at obtaining Bernie's level of wealth? I mean, who's going to pay me to not become the president?

They sat out the 2016 presidential elections, because they fucking hate Trump.

vanityfair.com/news/2017/05/the-koch-brothers-found-one-thing-they-hate-more-than-donald-trump

They just acquired a stake in Time Magazine.
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/27/koch-brothers-time-magazine-media-power

They are putting money into 2018 races.
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/06/25/koch-brothers-political-network-promises-raise-and-spend-more-money-2018-races/427015001/

Hmmm. I wonder if there's anything to be gained here if the anti-Trump lefties find themselves in common interest with the anti-Trump Koch brothers.

I mean, the left-right paradigm shouldn't matter when it comes to singling out meddling wealthy people, be it a Koch, Soros, Gates, Adelson or whoever else.

Exactly. Soros is the target right now. The other cocksuckers aren't forgotten.

They're open borders faggots, they actively oppose Trump and pro-Trump candidates.

t. bootlicker