Boku no Hero Academia Thread

Episode is out
Discuss

Momo lost her smile

Aizawa is my husbando

Feelsbad

Ibara really is the purest

I don't see any way Iida's day could possibly get worse than that fight, it's all uphill from here for the Iida family.

I want spin-off about Monoma.

It was the only fight where I felt bad for the loser.
Though it was a match up between two characters I like so that would have been the case anyway I suppose

What emotion is this face trying to convey?

At least we can all agree Tokoyami is the most based student.

He didn't go retard this quick in the cavalry battle

That he's a cunt

Sex with Mei would be amazing

He has to stand in the "angry autist" section after what he did to Sero

Welp

>His quirk is all about speed, he loses at a race
>He is played like a danm fiddle by a crazy inventor/saleswoman bitch, this is watched by pretty much everyone in japan
>He is barely able to do shit against Todoroki after he had to give everything against Deku to win
>His brother, the guy who he admires and inpires him to become a hero, gets attacked and almost killed and becomes paraplegic

Lets say he had a rough day

So, just like I predicted yesterday, the episode was mostly filler and 5 minutes of the "extended" fights.

Up there with mt lady for best ass

>we who are about to die salute you

Jesus is best girl

Sero asked for it when he didn't step down before the tournament start - everyone would wipe that pinoy off the face of earth, not just bacon. If you think about it, he had the easiest opponent too.

She is totally into shotas isnt she?

Aoyama 100% confirmed device-only laser

>Extended Iida's bad day
>Turning two one-panel fights into 1-minute ones
>Extended Momo's confidence annihilation
>Deku's analyses on fights, showcasing his skills in that regard
>More interactions with Class B
They're all good shit, and things the series needs.

Hmmm

It felt short

Holy shit, best fucking girl

>>Turning two one-panel fights into 1-minute ones
It took more than 1 minute to soak in and appreciate those fights' pages in the manga itself.

I like how Hatsume turned her fight into a commercial

All I can say is HATSUME MEI! HATSUME MEI!

>She's the one I'm rooting for
Why is Present Mic such a biased MC?

Present Mic's side comments are all so funny

Ibara is a pure Christian girl with a genuine heroic and selfless heart. She should have been the next Symbol of Peace.

So Hatsume could have easily won her fight if she wanted to.
Kind of makes me wonder why there don't seem to be any Gadget or Iron Man type heroes.

>So Hatsume could have easily won her fight if she wanted to.

Would have probably been rekt in the next fight though, which would have shown her toys in a less bright light.

Because nobody likes Bakusperg. Reminder he would never won any fight in this series without his plot armor.

>somehow can do long range explosions with out his gloves to beat Ochako
>hardened Monoma shrugged off his attacks easily, Kirishima can not
>somehow knows about Tokoyami's weakness when Momo - who's smart and actually fought against him in cavalry for 5 mins - did not
>Hori says cold weather is his weakness - bacon's ice does nothing to him (at least his fire immunity is part of his explosion immunity)

This is why only fujos & virtue signaling redditors like Bakugo.

>virtue signaling redditors like Bakugo
They do? Why?

Imagine thinking Kendoushit is the best class b girl

Imagine being that wrong

2 perfect episodes in a row

>Why?
Can't you read? It's virtue signaling. They accept the fujo delusion that he's gay with Kirishima, so they virtue signal that they think he's a deep & good character.

I still wish Horikoshi put Ibara in Class A, but her hard-to-draw hair was her downfall to Class B

>Tfw imagining using her own vines to tie her up before and during sex

The holiest

best grill

>MFW she's canonically the most pure

Only for the purpose of procreation after marriage

>that stream
Kindly kill yourself and stop dirtying Ibara

She's only going to marry a similarly pure Kakure Kirishtan so you have no chance since all of you ITT are sinners.

its not that he has chance to win. This is just like Bellsprout vs Pikachu

They literally destroyed the plant alien in the original Thing with electricity. Fuck retarded Pokemon logic.

She probably cut her losses, didn't have enough equipment to work with to win against Ibara and Todoroki.

Now, next year, if the support department tries to push her to actually win... She would probably know about most everyone's quirks, and just come with a truckload of gadgets (because she can change them between events), specifically designed to suppress their quirks. After making modifications to many of the contestants' suits, she probably knows how their quirks work, maybe even better than some of the users themselves.

Gotta remember that she had ALL THIS STUFF after like one month at UA, so imagine when she has 10x the amount of stuff to choose from.

Just think about the mayhem if she exploits weaknesses in everyones' quirks, maybe even weaknesses they aren't themselves aware of.

I know this is weaving pretty heavy headcanons, but damn would that be awesome.

>Completely misunderstanding Christian theology to the point where you say that a man in Christian theology can be without sin by their own efforts

>nobody likes Bakusperg
#1 in the polls begs to differ

You do realize that she gave up just because she only wanted to show off her babies right? She had nothing more new to show so she gave up.

Oh boy now you've done it

>he completly misses the part where people are supposed to atleast try to better themselves with the help of God and the saints

I immediately regret it

>Implying she won't marry a sinner whom she will redeem with the power of love and Christ.

Fujo are nobodies.

fujoshits are the only ones who vote

See guys? Mina is a fucking badass. Strongest female student.

So is she really supposed to be a Christian? Maybe she's a Buddhist.

Don't mind... Don't mind...

It would have been better if Tokoyami half killed her or something

This had to be embarrassing for the genius of the class. I'd rather get Sero'd

I bet the slime she used to skate makes the perfect lube.

> Hair looks like thorny crowns
> Likes Bread
> Dresses like this

Literally Jesus-chan

The OST made that fight desu.

I feel bad for her

She's the fastest if I remember correctly

Cry more fag.

Well, Ibara did make a pretty hefty wall between them (that is not attached to her body), and only attacked from beneath the concrete to minimize the electricity's effect.

Kaminari was cocky and got played.

Well yeah, but had she had equipment that could go better against Ibara and Todo, she probably would've ended the match with a tactical webbed ring-out or something to advance until all of her babies are shown.

Holy shit, she has like 2+ hours of footage next year, they sure as hell aren't going to let her do this again.

She's the strongest in terms of physical strength.
Personally I think that's kind of bullshit since Tusyu has massive leg strength but whatever.

I liked that they showed her "overthinking" problem by having Mic start the fight so abruptly.

Tsuyu definitely strikes me as the best all-around

>victory
loses everytime

Tsuyu never uses her legs, only tongue. I can see Mina throwing hands though.

It makes more sense overall given the visual clues we get e.g. her quirk being thorny vines which relate to the crown of thorns present in Christian theology which in supplemented by the fact that her favourite food is bread which by itself doesn't mean much but given the previous imagery about crown of thorns implies religious significance about bread (Eucharist etc.).

And given Hori's familiarity with Western culture as seen in his references to Star Wars as well as his drawings of Marvel characters on Pixiv, it's not really a stretch to say that Hori intentionally used visual cues to hint at a Christian character given that he has also put in a relatively prominent transgender character in the universe.

>Mfw I'm literally discussing Christian theology on a Chinese imageboard

>wins against Deku
>wins against Todoroki

What bothers me is that she probably had like half an hour to conduct the plan, but it only came to her to start making strats in the ring?

She should've known about Dark Shadow's weakness, so she would've been able to just make some extremely luminous lamp.

Well, genius she may be, but she lacks common sense in many things. Like geniuses tend to.

>literal crown of thornes
If you wanted to show buddhism you would use buddhist symbolism

>loses everytime
Read the manga.

>Tsuyu never uses her legs
She can jump several feet in the air while holding a teenage boy under her arms and another on her tongue. Can you imagine if she actually kicked people?

best boy

>The cutest
>intended to be class a

We missed out. Fucking Sugar and Sadrock and the like instead

>Deku didn't even go 100%
>Todoroki got Midnight'd

Ok