Why do you guys have to be racist?

Why can't we all just be in this together? Hundreds of years ago, people used to treat the Irish like garbage in this country, now we don't.

Why can't that happen to blacks, asians, and all people of color?

Irish are still shit
Sage

I agree that racial bickering and division is a long running Jewish trick, but racemixing is definitely not acceptable in my book.

Why? We're all human.

it destroys identity. Most biracial people are rejected by both races and have identity issues

We're not racist, we are just trying to protect this world that god almighty gave us. Please understand our true goal.

THIS.

So what your saying is "It is what it is"?
People will never accept others so we must act the same?
I guess thats the attitude that OP doesn't get.

user, most of the people here did not start out as racist. The average Sup Forumsack grew up in suburbia and probably swallowed all the multiculti propaganda all their lives until they grew up.

The left started this. They started specifically going after white males and started rallying ALL nonwhites against us.

What else are we supposed to do? Either fight back or become soyboys in chastity cages.

Can confirm, culturally were so clueless.

Seeing the world for what it is , and our place (and what we should be doing to increase our prospects) is often ignored by the “my world is my local town”.

We’re been subejected to ideological terrorism over abortion, gay marriage, whatever. Everyone’s so affraid not to be seen as progressive.

Why are we so focused on a meta-inward viewpoint ? So close minded, so saddening.

I hope for the day, we along with the rest of Europe. Wake. Up.

fpbp

s o y b o y
o
y
b
o
y

I want my children to look like me. Does that make me an antisemite?

The melting pot destroys all culture. The irony of multiculturalism is the destruction of culture.

this. If every city on earth is "Diverse" then there's no diversity. They're all the same

but isn't everyone a bit racist?

Its mainly self-hate or irony. Every time Sup Forums has a meet up whites are a minority.

Most of us here were not racist growing up etc. Then;
>We saw that other races were racist against us.
>We saw that literally everyone else on earth looks out for their own tribe at the very least.
>We saw the programming and suggestions that started with the boomers and continued for the past few decades for what they were, manipulation by the jew.

This is the truth of the matter. If we don't at least defend ourselves and fight back we will not win. If one man is fighting hard and the other is pulling punches guess whos gonna win?

More like Plebbit Pepe and Wojak

Op is a human garbage, thinking irish are on the same level as apes, mestizos and sandniggers. Irish are europeans. People like op deserve an helicopter ride.

Anyone comment on this , are we hopeless?

pol meetup?

Nujak makes a good nigger meme

What's wrong with being racists?

I'm ethnically about a quarter Irish and I agree. It's my shit side

>That pic
Stop.
Why do mutts ruin everything?

This sums it up pretty well. I grew up egalitarian and now I'm not. Growing up around niggers tend and in a racially hostile society tends to take away from those views.
I'd love it if we were all the same. I would. But we are not.

> asians
Blacks are the ones hating Asians the most, though. Because even when Asians are growing up in similarly poor situations, they still work hard and make it, which basically strips blacks of their favorite excuse for being incompetent.

***Attention newfags***

We talk real here.

You can solve any inner conflict thats been falsely instilled in you about being "racist" by asking yourself one question.

Would you marry a woman with a black kid and be his father? Take him around your friends, the store etc. Walk around the mall with your wife and your black son?

How does that sound to you?

I am not racist, I just accept the solid facts that africans are less intelligent and commit more violent crime than any other race in every country they inhabit.

In a way, its too bad its not true. If for example blacks acted more white maybe we all could get along. But then they wouldn't be who they are.

They aren't white. They don't share our culture or thought processes. They don't see the world the same as we do. They don't act with honor even when no ones looking. They don't have our empathy and put themselves in other peoples shoes and think "gee how would I feel if someone came along and did that to me how would I feel"?

Unlike mindless fools think-we don't feel the way we do because their skin is a different tone than ours, its because of how they are, how they act.

Tfw italian irish amerimutt and im still seen as white everywhere but pol

>seens as white by 56%ers
Fixed

no faggot we have a better sense of national identity than most, and we generally have a very strong sense of community. we are also 95% white. stop being fucking pessimist pls it doesn't help anyone

based frog, must not be from algeria.

White for how long ?
Sure our sense of community is strong , the GAA is a testiment to that after all.

Maybe I am being a pessimist, but I don’t know anymore, everyone I meet in uni here is progressive and feminist to their teeth.

Conformity bias much?
/thread

theres more races on this board alone than on the editorial board of huffington post.

"not merely free, but gaelic as well, not merely gaelic, but free as well." Pádraig Pearse. all my buddies here in ucc are fairly redpilled, some fully browse pol. dont expect vocal right wingers in uni it's just never gonna happen. we will be fine, we just need to make sure we don't get left behind when europe really gets going with nationalism, cause irish are more prone to irish nationalism than to white or european nationalism

>***Attention newfags***
>We talk real here.
>You can solve any inner conflict thats been falsely instilled in you about being "racist" by asking yourself one question.
>Would you marry a woman with a black kid and be his father? Take him around your friends, the store etc. Walk around the mall with your wife and your black son?
>How does that sound to you?
Uhhhhhh marrying a woman with a kid period is retarded. I'm not picking up on someone else's saved game you fucking cuck

i'm assuming you are a member of the national party?

Because if brown people get stuff sometimes that's less stuff for white people.

That's it, that's literally it. I've explained the entirety of white nationalism. All the other shit they cry about is just to set up a vicitm narrative to justify their views.

Fair enough, guess subtle remarks here and there will be fine. Silent majority and all that.

Im pretty rundown from debating with left wingers on a 1-1 basis, [Its not the migrants fault!] , [same people actually debated me on crop circles as well, funny eh?] and so my strength to deal with their ‘clear cut’ perception is not great in fairness.

Good to hear it’s strong down there. UL isn’t doing great.

I’m cool with everyone except the 2 parasites in my pic, they’re cancer on humanity.

GET SOYJAK OFF MY BOARD

I didn't start out like this. I was the most bluepilled of my family. My dad used to call blacks niggers. My grandparents considered Albanians lesser folks. EVERYONE hated Muslims. I was intoctrinated by the media though, so I always tried to make them less racist. Now, after everything, I'm just tired of it all. Fuck all of them. My folks were right.

Same, even my friend saying all the “chinks” are invading her town, and I telling her not to call them that.

Sup Forums was always right.

>user, most of the people here did not start out as racist. The average Sup Forumsack grew up in suburbia and probably swallowed all the multiculti propaganda all their lives until they grew up.

This, i wanted a cool Zelda-like future with all these different races to interact with. It was really shitty learning many of them are fucking feral tards.

Sup Forums isnt racist at all, demographics reveal we're all actually Multi-Racial Nazis

Same here. I remember being shocked when I heard my father express support for the EDL. I called him a bigot. Time has shown me what a foolish and blind child I was.

Meta-Nationalism ?

Yes autistic loser

Exactly. No matter if there is some flaw in the future [something the left will just say something like (SEE YOU ARE INCORRECT BECOME PROGRESSIVE)] in some aspects of our overall ideology, it’s that deep rooted compass that we’ve adopted. Sure our way of describing it at times may be faulty, but it in itself is not.

>Hundreds of years ago, people used to treat the Irish like garbage
The Irish are still garbage.

I blame the X-Men, really. It's the most bluepilled, but ironically redpilled comic book out there, and it exploded during my childhood years. I got into stuff like Iron Man later, and then into the European scene, so I gradually started drifting from the whole "everyone's the same" mentality quite early.

Media just isn't the same these days. You'd probably get the black guy sidekick at best, butnothing more. Nowadays it's BLACKED Blondes, Muslim Dindus, etc, etc.

I miss the Byronic Heroes of old...

>I remember being shocked when I heard my father express support for the EDL

I remember one funny story

>be at restraurant
>sit down at our table
>sheboon with 4 kids walks in
>kids are screaming and kick
>dad sees her
>oh look, it's a darkie nigress
Thankfully nobody heard him. Weird thing is, he doesn'tconsider it racist. He says he met a Nigerian once, and the Nigerian told him that he should call them Niggers, since that's where they're from. You ever seen Sopranos? That's basically my family as far as race relationships go.

No shit faggot but its still a good example.

Fuck off back to facebook or reddit with your tired old played out saved game meme.

We aren't, but most of us are white so all yahl demand that we are.
So we are, gg.

Let’s all play a game of what race we think is garbag...

No dude, we haven’t started the game yet! You gotta wait for everyone to get their shit flinging cannons out!

Reading this, don’t you agree our parents generation are the last truely redpilled generation?

When they gave liberals the mics so to speak , and fined the conservatives for voicing their opinion on the media, is the day we really lost.

I just came to pol because I was bored one day and there was nothing good on b. I don’t browse that place anymore

>Reading this, don’t you agree our parents generation are the last truely redpilled generation?
Dunno, I'm 20 user. If you excuse the lefties at my Uni, about 60% votes for the right wing parties. At Film Club they show Euro-Cinema from every country. Our lefties are massive faggots, but the rest of us... I think there's hope. Some fags filled the Uni with "love is love", "I'm bi and I like" slogans,and folks went ahead and erased them.

Maybe there's hope just yet.

Irish people earned respect by fighting and dying in the civil war

they got zero handouts from the government and made it work

they also happen to be white and christian...and speak english. all basic criteria for being an american

Good to hear there’s still a fight in your corner.

We’re being forced to accept gay marriages because they where upset that civil partnerships didn’t cover transfer of ownership to their partner upon a sudden death. So instead of rectifying that, we were being intellectually held hostage by “#Equality” and gave them marriages.

Our own prime minister on the topic of abortion won’t even declare his position because both sides are of equal standing.

In one of our colleges, a student union president was actually removed by the students because she believed in anti-abortion. Everyone thought it was the cool and right thing to do to vote her out.

Irish and Italians actually did make America worse by being in organized crime, which took over unions and lead to the extreme government corruption we see in NY, Chicago and Boston
I blame catholicism more than their shit genes, because German immigrants did well, without being criminals or ruining American Government
Mexicans are shit regardless of their religion

Ah, make nomistake, our government is Left. We legalize Gay marriage years back or so. A bill that allowed you to change your gender at 12 or so also passed a few months back. It's just that the average person is still "stuck" in another time. We have the highest rating of Jew-hate in Europe. DESU though, the only Jews I know are the folks we've been buying are glases from, and they're good people. They always give us discounts. Jehova's Witnesses are worse from my experience. Gypsies are subhumans also.

Yeah we’re trying to force (gypsies)hem to settle into communities (pre built housing at tax payers expense)

But the neighbors didn’t want to live near them so they burnt the prebuilt houses down. Funny times

/night user

1. You are here forever
2. Sup Forums is always right

Segregate, stop racemixng and start eugenics. Then we can talk now fuck off nigger.

Kike again at it. Yes it will always be like that because it is human nature.

This. I wanted a Star Trekian future where everyone just goes about their business and leaves each other the fuck alone. It wasn't until the left starting organizing in groups and holding me accountable for shit I never did.

You're in Ireland. You're awesome and not garbage.

If you accept race realism and you have values then you're probably a racist. Some races will just be more likely to have traits that you value more whether you like it or not. These can be shallow values like blonde hair and blue eyes or they can be deeper values like empathy and independence. If you value any of these traits even a little bit more than others you are by definition racist. That doesn't mean you have to hate niggers and spics though, you just find them undesirable.

Separatist actually.