Why do even Shaft-haters like SZS?

Why do even Shaft-haters like SZS?

Least Shaft-Shaft anime

You are retarded.

Rumba > Ringo > Bure

Shinbo was actually directing back then, so they knew how to use his memes properly instead of just spreading them around willy-nilly.

Not wrong though.

Because it's good.

Because it's not popular.

It's pretty popular. Daily threads when it aired and a solid following among the MAL normies who think it's randumb.

I have no strong opinion of Shaft, but SZS started to get pretty boring in S2, they were definitely choosing quantity over quality.

S2 was easily the worst season of SZS

Bure>Ringo>Rumba>Lilycure>>>>>>>>>>Gouin

Ringo > Bure > Rumba

Pretty cool shirt.

Gouin is a meh song but the visuals really elevate it.

It's pretty shafted.

It's the most SHAFT shit ever

No one likes that shit show.

Because it's funny. The other SHAFT shows don't even try for humor and the ones that sort of do never manage very well.

It's Kumeta's magic.

Said nobody ever.

Why is shaft so fucking full of themselves? I try to like their shit, I really do, but it's like they actively try to prevent you from enjoying their shows if you're not a fucking japanese person. They fill their anime with words words words, which means you have to pause every fucking 10 seconds to read everything, at which point you forget what the fuck was even going on in the plot. Then you have to fucking rewind the goddamn episode back 5 minutes and start over. Then you repeat this every other minute and a goddamn 20 minute anime ends up taking over an hour to complete. it's fucking exhausting.

Not only that, but they can't seem to plan out episodes logically and instead release them in a fucking ADHD nightmare order where nothing you see actually happened in any sort of chronological order. So you have to watch the episodes and then go to reddit to find a fucking infographic where someone plotted out every episode and you can begin to understand when and where everything fucking happened. look at hidamari and monogatari, it's impossible to follow without a fucking 10 page guide.

The only reason I even bother watching the garbage they shit out on a semi-regular basis is that they'[re the only studio that still understands the importance and relevance of OPs and EDs. But then I get into the meat of their work and realize it's the same pretensions garbage as the last, full of impossible to follow stories and more words than the goddamn bible.

Chiri is NOT for lewd

Unless things are done properly.

Bure > all other anime OPs.