I deserve $15 an hour

>i deserve $15 an hour

>not taking the McPill
>not knowing what McDonalds really uses for its beef

When I used to eat fast food, I would always check the food in the bag to make sure they didn't fuck anything up before leaving. Do you know why I don't eat fast food anymore.

BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS FUCK SOMETHING UP.

It's hard to feel sorry for these people and sympathize with a wage increase when they can't process a simple request such as "Can I get that sandwich without mayonnaise, please?"

If you were truly a Europoor you wouldn't need to use that shit flag. Odds are you're a leaf or another burger.

Honestly at least here literally every fast food worker is a dumb teenager or a literal retard who couldnt find anything better
I stopped having any fast food years ago

Nice meme flag leaf

Can't wait for automation to replace these retards. Faster, more efficient, better cleanliness standards. I may actually eat fast food once it becomes automated.

mutts btfo

It cost the same to eat fast food as it does to sit down and eat decent food at a real restaurant right now. Not sure why anyone even consumes that shit.

maybe if this shit food cost 25 cents more, u retards wouldn't be so obese

THE BEST FAST FOOD SANDWICH

These remind me of something.

McDonalds
> when you want to pay niggers to aggravate you

I'm sorry, sir. We don't pay sandwiches living wages.

If their employers don't care about them, why should they care about the work?

just regular parts that come from cows

admittedly not the best parts, but hey.
you wanted cheap burgers right?

As soon as I see minorities working at a fast food place, I walk out. At least machines don't spit on your food because wypipo. Fucking spics and niggers

>>i deserve $15 an hour
>1 post by this ID
How much per hour are you being paid to forum slide and shill?

Minimum wage used to be an anti-minority initiative, it backfired.

To be fair, there's nothing for him to reply to. No one is arguing for minimum wage or taking the opposing view.

MacDonald's employees have no brain

You could pay them 50 and hour and they would still deliver the wrong order. Know why? It's because they keep hiring 75 IQ people.

This. Stop posting ">1 post by this ID" it's just annoying. And slide thread is an annoying term. Anytime you post a goofy silly thread just for laughs you get these no fun losers calling everyone shills and redirecting to other more boring threads as if thats not exactly what an actual shill would do

>Order with extra bacon
>pay for the extra bacon
>bite into the burger
>no bacon

Every. Fucking. Time.

Or at the Burger King in my town:
>Be only customer in whole restaurant
>Order a burger, fries and some nuggets
>Again, am only customer
>They forget something

How? How do they do this?

> 1 post by this ID

>Can I get that sandwich without mayonnaise, please?
NIGGER

>lol stupid burger stop being fat
>*plunges fried potatoes into oozing gravy and mayo and shit*
>le sarcastic "tell me more" man meme

>"Can I get that sandwich without mayonnaise, please?"
Niggers have figured out how to post on Sup Forums?

It’s the employer’s concern to keep their business profitable and the doors open. The loser flipping burgers at age 27 has a chronic “not caring” problem, hence why they wear a name tag to work and haven’t taken steps to improve their standing in life.

I tried to get a job at a fast food place once and they declined. I pushed and pushed (Small town so i sort of know the manager) as for a reason why and she said to me "You are too smart to work here, we only hire idiots and pretty girls". I said wtf, why? She says "Because, When anyone with a bit of common sense works here, they leave within a week, Or start ratting us out to regulatory agencies. When a person is dump enough, we also get credits on hiring the "disabled" ".

This is a nigger thing now? I hate all condiments: Mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, ranch dressing, I cannot fucking stand any of it. The meat, cheese and vegetables are all I want.

I am the same way user, I think sauces hinder the true flavor of the meat, and are for people that want to taste sauce and not the thing they are eating, since they are drenching it in sauce