Is Arararagi a gentle lover?

is Arararagi a gentle lover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jIKiB663JD0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The gentlest. He has a slow hand; an easy touch.

youtube.com/watch?v=jIKiB663JD0

Shinobu makes him fuck her as hard as he can.

>ywn have a shapeshifting vampire princess of unspoken beauty residing in your shadow for eternity
Feels Badman

ask crab, she's the only one who knows

>Shinobu makes him fuck her as hard as he can.
>She's the one in danger of breaking him rather than the other way around

Why is monkey so best?

Honestly she just has to relax while he lifts her onto his massive 9" dick and pounds until her eyes roll back and her pussy clamps down on him.

>Honestly she just has to relax
You didn't really think she'd let him off that easy, did you?
Nanashi needs to do a Shinobu X Koyomi doujinshi, holy shit.
At least there's the GS Mantis clips though.

>massive 9" inches dick

He's japanese

Are you saying that

Araragi got crabs?

He's a vampire, they got huge fangs, user

Well obviously she's lulling him into a false sense of security.

Sure, he pounds her at first, but one day she gets on top and rides him so hard he nearly dislocates his hip (but he doesn't care because he's filling a loli vampire pussy/anus with his ejaculate).

He's also Ararararagi.

Is that the full picture or?

Just search oshino_shinobu + anal on a booru.

>oshino_shinobu + anal

Shinobu has a great understanding of how far she can go. It will only feel like he's about to break.

she's the most fun

The adult, lewd mind, in a small loli body, is what makes her so amazing.

Also being able to change size/age/appearance however.

Why is ragi such a good onii-chan & harem master

So is RRRG planning to live on for eternity with his vampire mistress? Or maybe she'll regain at least a bit of her humanity?

of course, no one can walk girls home as gently as him

Araragi was sure talking like that was the plan at the end of Shinobu Mail with all the stuff about forgiving each other in a century or two because they have the time.

I'm more a fan of her being able to switch modes. Like, one minute she's the perfect picture of a cute little kid having fun, then the next her entire demeanor has changed and you're reminded of the power and charisma that she has.

How could you possibly be gentle when you're fucking Kanbaru

Some people might slow down when she starts babbling about BL and peperoncino.

Hearing her talk would only make my dick bigger.

Bigger things tend to be slower moving.

You just need more propellant.

They're sweet together.

this is undeniably the best version of shinobu

I like them all, really.

It's her playful teasing personality.
Combined with her being smoking hot.

Piggy back scene was one of the best

Silly monkey, you're doing it wrong.

araragi is a manlet
and probably a dicklet
its why he doesn't use superior breeding material (monkey)

If that's wrong I don't want to be right.

>tfw you will never tenderly fug cat

Imagine getting a footjob from Monkey while she piggybacks you

So you dont want monkey to ride your dick, leglocking you right as you're about to cum and yelling COME AT ME BRO

this

Don't do this to me.

I'd imagine that, in a world where you could fuck Kanbaru in real life, the moment she said, "Ow!" or "It hurts, be gentler!", you'd actually take it easy on her. I'd like to believe, user, that you're not the kind of man who'd make a cute girl cry.

All the Monogatari girls are so good it's quite hard to choose the best. But Bat and Monkey are my all-time favorites. Especially Bat.
>ywn feel the sensation of loli Bat sucking on your neck, thrusting her fangs into your wet skin, and gently sucking your blood while massaging your benis with her butt
>ywn feel her breasts getting bigger and bigger, spreading the sensation of softness on your chest
>ywn gently penetrate her while deeply kissing her at the same time, clashing your fangs with hers
>ywn make babies until you both pass out, bathed in blood and semen, before letting her drink more of your blood so she can sustain the newly conceived baby vampire
Damn, that hurts
Someone write something similar about Monkey

>All the Monogatari girls are so good
Except snake.

He's ripped, he's the MC, all the bitches swoon over him, so of course he has a really big and thick dick, hard as a rock.

>tfw Kanbaru starts rambling on about random bullshit and you cum buckets while farting uncontrollably.

He's right though.
Snek a shit with no good qualities.
Except for edgelords.

>farting uncontrollably
Excuse me?

>with no good qualities
Except for her body.

Yeah but everyone has that.

She's a normal school girl. Is there anything wrong with that? Araragi has to stay away from her because she is so pure. She's the only girl that isn't a slut in this anime and thats Sup Forums's problem with her.

>that leglock
my dick in the sky with diamonds

What would sex with Shinobu be like?

consider suicide

But she's the biggest slut in the series user.
You don't make any sense.

>she is so pure. She's the only girl that isn't a slut in this anime
What a fucking lie that is. She slutted herself so hard to try and get Araragi to fuck her

>She's the only girl that isn't a slut in this anime

user the only pure one is monkey because all she has is unrequited yuri love which is mathematically proven to be the purest form of love.

She's a kid with a crush on araragi, she hasn't done anything lewd with him unlike all the others. Even Karen and Tsukihi have boyfriends that they have thought of fucking but only put out for their older bother. Karen is the purest of them all and that's a fact.

But that's fucking wrong.

Yurifags are scum.

>mad anti-yurifags

I don't have anything against Yuri, I just hate autistic yurifags because they're like yaoi fangirls, except sweatier and hairier.

I want to ______ a monkey.

I want to ______ her ______ until she ______ and then finish it all off with a ______

Absolutely heavenly (assuming we're speaking loli form)
>unbelievably tight, feels almost like you couldn't move once balls deep in her
>light and slender body that would be trivial to lift, manipulate or move around
>long flowing hair that you can't help but inhale deeply from
>a lewd, knowing grin, because she understands EXACTLY what you want and what you like

>Commie
Fuck. You gave me a cancer.

So she's basically Yupiel? I wonder if they're related.

He didn't fuck her

He walked her home gently

you mean he gently parked her on his dick.

Love
Hug, body, feels secure, blowjob

boring.

rape, fuck, ass, passes out, deepthroat.

breed
pound, cervix, cries, mating press

marry
hold, hand, blushes, kiss

get out

Dont be a prude, everyone knows that monkey is for dirty, sweaty sex.

Which of the monogatari girls has the best synergy?

>watch first 4 episodes of bakemonogatari
>it's the most shameless thing ever

Rape is all well and good, all the Monogataris are quite rapeable, however, they are also all very lovable and sweet.

Shinobu strikes me as being lewd enough that she's love to let you act out rape fantasies with her. And want to act out her own rape fantasies on you.

Wait until you reach Nisemonogatari.

Right? And people seriously call it pretentious, like it's trying to be artsy. It's one of the most flat out shallow but entertaining things I've ever watched. It's why I love it.

> this thread

Only if you add consensual in there.

I'm a lolicon but I'd still fuck this monkey until I passed out.

I like both lolis and and grown hotties in their 20s.

I usually prefer petite girls in general, but monkey's proportions are divine. Just the right amount of curves. But I think what drives me nuts is her flirty tomboy personality.

Araragi is the best.

Ougi is the best.

Petite girls are my favorite, but yeah, monkey's fine.

Pic related is pretty fantastic too.

If Araragi gave me a piggy back ride I would do the same.

Teen bat best bat, Kizu is a masterpiece.

I'm very fond of teen shaped bat, but there's not a lot of nice lewd material of her.

All the doujins are of her loli form, which I certainly don't object to, she's delicious, but it's wasting her range and potential.