EuroEthnicity Mixing Question

Hi Sup Forums. I'm white (pinkish white), have light brown eyes (dad had gray, mom had brown, all 4 grandparents had gray) and dark brown hair (mom light brunette, dad ginger). See flag for nationality. Dad's from the North (Sarakatsan) & Mom's from Aivali (rich family there, left during the Genocide), so no mixing. I'm 100% Greek, no Turkblood. Am I allowed to marry a blonde, blue-eyed North/West European gal? It's been my dream since I was a wee lad.

You're asking permission about a major life decision from a group of anonymous people who you will never meet or interact with in real life. The majority of which are virgins who will never reproduce in the first place, thus have no right to tell you who to breed with. Make the decision for yourself faggot, Sup Forums's opinion doesn't matter.

Come on user, I just wanna shitpost a bit. I'm autistic, but not THAT much.

well you did get double trips so if you're autistic you should take it as a sign that you can fuck a white woman

>needing nordcuck permission to waifu a girl similar to Doukissa

uki

Marry a fellow Greek, dont become an amerimutt like us. We were mistakes from the beginning. Preserve your greek heritage.

it may not be racemixing but your kids will more probably have your phenotype than hers

Timestamphere. Am I white enough for the ethnostate?

>double trips
Shit, Kek has blessed me.

>Doukissa
Mercy's too perfect to exist in real life, but yeah, kinda.

i heard that she took it up the ass to get to her position.

arent there more blonde qt greek beauties than one would imagine?

Fair enough, but... I don't want to stay here. It's fucked. As soon as I finish my undergrad, I'm leaving for the UK to do my PhD. Maybe if I do well enough at life I'll come back to help, but I need to get out, otherwise I'll die here.

Oh, and, too few natural blondes here.

Like I said, no mixing, so my features are not of the average today's Greek. Long face, rounded jaw, wide back. Skintone as provided. As for eye color & hair, yeah, that's a risk, but I've probably got ginger & blonde reccessive for the hair, and grey for the eyes, so there's a chance for other phenotypes as well.

>have light brown eyes
Turked

>arent there more blonde qt greek beauties than one would imagine?
Dunno about naturals. We have blondes everywhere on tv, but I don't know if they're dyed. Smaragda Karidi is a natural (with emerald eyes). Sia Kossiwni (pic related) is also good in my opinion.

Even niggers have white palms m8

Sarakatsans never mixed because they were the Outlaws of the time. Folks that didn't conform under the Ottoman rule and became thieves and nomads. Aivali was predominatly Greek and my mother's side were rich merchants.

light brown is Ancient Greek you retard.

shes probably Slavic. now that i think about it they might all have dyed their hair kek

What about white arms?

I dream of the same thing

Croatia has tons of blondes though, right? Here you'd be lucky to bump upon one per day.

>tfw grandma has platinum gold hair and blue-gray eyes
Let's hope the recessives are still in me...

>Croatia has tons of blondes though, right?
Its common but not enough of them. So many dyed ones too. I'm leaving this country soon anyway

That so, huh? Where to?

So, uh, do I pass the whiteness test NorthWest Euros?

>Double Trips
I mean lots of people here are shitskins so your whiter then most here, go for it.

Yeah I have to,no jobs and if you get one it pays like shit. I'm not sure where to yet,probably germany or maybe Norway since 2 of my cousins moved there recently

So basically same as here. Me, I'm going to do my shitty Physics Undergrad, then look into some Mechanical Engineering x Biotech Postgrad in the UK or Germany. I hear Holland is cheap.

But am I white?
I was always lighter than everyone around me (or in rrare istances we were the same) so I always thought of myself as a "pureblood" and not a mixed.

Reminder that most lesser races want to breed with white women to genetically upgrade their children and pass on desired first world traits to them.

>Double Trips
Do it user, just be a good lad

>Do it user

>just be a good lad
I already am. Well, at least I hope so. I can't think of anything evil or sinister about me.

>Doukissa

Had to look her up - why leave if those genetics are kicking around in places nearby?

Too rare. Pic related is the only other natural blonde I can think of.

And you cannot stay here if you want to do something with your life. Best case scenario I do well enough at life to help the old country, but I cannot do that if I become a High School Physics teacher.

accurate

fpbp

By Sup Forums, he means society - and sho' on and sho' on.

Doukissa could be Helen of Troy in a new Odyssey. Damn.

I guess you got the Nordic fever, kind of like the yellow fever some get over here for Asian chicks. Trump seems to think Norway's a great place - maybe head there.

there's no place like home
start a business or seek out a place in some startup unless you're a brainlet

>Doukissa could be Helen of Troy in a new Odyssey. Damn.
And have her be BLACKED? Nah. She's fine where she is. If you're referring to the pic I posted, that's not Doukissa, that's Smaragda Karidi.

>I guess you got the Nordic fever, kind of like the yellow fever some get over here for Asian chicks.
Never got into Asians. I always liked Blondes & Redheads, plus Brunettes. Whites aways. Even at my most bluepilled, race mixing seemed like a crime to me.

>Trump seems to think Norway's a great place - maybe head there.
My cousin's in Norway, alongside her husband (she's blonde with emerald eyes; seriously, why the fuck did I miss all the good genes?!). It's a dang good life. But honestly? I want to start my own company and become successful enough to push against (((them))). Kinda do the Howard Hughes bit,with the movies and all. Go against (((their))) propaganda.

I'll even be Westernizing my name, truth be told. I'm thinking of making it Stark, after Starkatsani, my father's folks. If anything, it'll give me a nice story to tell.

Don't mix bud.
Take it from me.
Us Amerimutts got no culture, no heritage.
Mixing will make your kids feel displaced.

Stay in your country you retard. We must preserve our Euro diversity. No mixing.

But that's not racemixing, it's EthnoMixing. And really, what's gonna be so different? A few extra holidays? 3 base languages? That sounds better, not worse.

Stay and do what? Become a two-bit Physics teacher at some Evening School/Frontistirio? Fuck that. If you wanna help, try and become important enough to have some pull and manage to change things.

Not that jealous brown eyed people care, but your children that don't come out with blue eyes will wish they did. Are you really prepared to handle that much heart break? Alternatively are you going to punish any blue eyed children you have for having "unfair" privilege? Whites blending out of existence is a state enforced policy these days. Yet every self hater still wishes they had blonde hair and blue eyes. Blonde blues are not even allowed to say out loud that they prefer their own color. In some countries you can be executed or forced to mix race for saying such things. E.G. Germany. You are killing off beauty and calling it progress. There is no forgiveness for that.

>tfw I do hate myself for not having my father's eyes
I don' tmind the hair,since I think men look better with darker colors,but... You ruined my fantasy user...

They are all hoes. You might want to reconsider.

So you're telling me the warm-hearted and calming blonde is a... myth? Oh dear, now you're ruining my fantasies even more user...

>needing to go to Germany to do our dirty work for shit wages
>still shit talking us
ISHYGDDT

The user raises another good point. You still have to find a good blue eyed blonde. As much as I hate to confirm nigger suspicions, there are some completely disturbing blue, blondes in the world. What happened you see is that pretty much all the blue eyed blondes were allowed/forced to breed with the richest and strongest males. This means all the terrible psychological disorders came with because everyone was lustful of the pretty colors. I have met more than a few true psychotics of the blue blonde variety. Stay far away from those. They are as deadly as anybody you have ever heard of and they know people lust after their colors. They use that to their advantage and lie a lot.

autism

>think that men look better with darker colours
This isn't a fashion show, u absolute faggot. Breed with other degenerate half breeds like yourself, and stay out of Anglo countries.

>be scottish halfspic
>have regular unprotected sex with german british girl
>mfw

>on tonight's "things that never happened"

we live in student housing together, she wants kids and so do I

doing my part for the white race

me and my headmates are rooting for you