What do you think about the refugee crisis in europe?

what do you think about the refugee crisis in europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/met-police-spending-cuts-400-million-funding-london-crimes-not-investigated-burglary-assault-a8002746.html
youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You did it yourselves by being so pathetically weak

looks like a third world country,
Sad!

i think she's cute and needs a white dick inside of her

4/10 are economical migrants eu datas show, probalby they are less. not actualy refugees. Broukes homogeneity destroy national identity. and rises crimen. they are other ways to help them whit out all this problems.

I unironically don’t give a shit.

is that a picture of london or hyderabad?

who can tell the difference any more lmao

explain yourself

that pic is india

I think we need to get some party trains on the go, and that we need to fire all the Jews and Muslims in the same camps.

Nazi?? In MY leaf???

Thankfully they havent invaded my home village.

It should never have even been a crisis in the first place.

You doused yourselves in gasoline and set yourselves on fire for the warmth of people who fully intend to kill you and everyone you love. Why? You wanted people to be impressed by how "open-minded and caring" you are. It couldn't have ended any other way

Why are Indians """""men""""" so utterly disgusting? Look at the way those repulsive shitskins are leering at that woman. It's like the mere sight of white, female flesh sends them into a rape frenzy. Then again, any white woman dumb enough to travel to that putrid subcontinent, deserves everything she gets.

Jesus Christ,
Can we have another oil spill please?

It's really bizarre when they use the term crisis, as if there is absolutely no way whatsoever to prevent it, like its some thing that just kinda happened.

They aren't fucking refugees god damnit.

They're they're illegal economic migrants.

They're illegal gibsmedats.

Every time you use the medias terminology a $5 bill appears under a jews yarmulka.

>[Update] [Auto] 2 new posts

>literally being invaded by streetshitters, yellow and brown.

Judging from her bag, she's been to Sardinia a few years earlier and didn't have a problem there with her dress. Why should India be any different? And why are they all staring?

This. But you, burgers, are probably even worse, you have lots of guns but every time have an excuse not to start civil war.

I thought it was stupid years back when I discovered it, and that it would naturally lead to the current state of affairs. Very predictable.

where do you think you are?

>Lets import thousands of sub 80 IQ illiterate nobodies whom we will have to support in every way for generations.

>dont like it? you're A NAZI BIGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE*************

americans started this shit, the goymans enabled it and we blocked off the route... For now.
Merkel will form a grand coalition and will continue to import shitskins, pushing even more countries to the extreme right.
I predict that "populist" limp wristed far right retards will step down and be replaced by the real deal within the next 2-3 years.
Orban is a centrist.

They are attack dogs set upon Europe by the very elected leaders of Europe.

You have to go back.

I don't care about it. Majority of the people in my country vote for pro-immigration politicians and since we're a democracy I have no realistic ways to prevent that. As long as democracy exists which is most likely forever we're doomed.

It's all planned to boost Europe's fertility rate and to ultimately drive more economic growth - or so they think.

i think it's time we admit that capitalism has gotten away from white people. we've lost control of it. and now it's turning on us.

We already had one and the good guys lost, I don't want to repeat that mistake.

A petit treat under those sheets ;)

Aren't only whites and Asians a net positive for the economy? Eventually tax money for welfare is going to run out as white population keeps declining and non-white population keeps growing what happens then only god can tell

White women seem to like it

I see engineers, doctors, future tax payers, future Europeans/Canadians/Americans

>An american has the gall to place responsibility on Europe for funneling money to jiadis in syria, waging war in Somalia and destroying Iraq and Lybia.

Fuck you.

>americans started

Literally fucking how you retarded turk

>we blocked off the route

You and the greasy ones to your south let them walk through your countries so you didn't have to deal with them

Silly goy, it was never yours.

It is neither for economy nor white genocide. If it was for the economy they shouldve taken chinees people, if is to push white genocide, then again, they should've taken chinees people, there are enough to change europe forever, and they are way less prone to crime so right-wing parties would have weaker ground to oppose it.

You want to turn to brazil/SA instead?

fixed

Capitalism should never be for the sake of capitalism.

People always like what boosts their value. Women probably wouldn't like it if most of the immigrants coming were women.

Its da shills, everyone should focus on discussing another meme happening in america.

...thaaaaaats a picture of Europe my dude. We’ve dug our own hole, that’s for sure, but I can still be sympathetic to the invasion going on on your continent too.

Oy vey leafgoy?
Shut it down now
I thought i can trust you

lel

They're not refugees, so don't call them that.

kill all jews and niggers

It would've worked way better with more peaceful refugees. What I am saying is that whites are not the target because they are white. They just want to turn the world into Somalia, for the reason I cannot understand.

54th post best post

To create a dumbed down underclass of goyim slaves. Later on the herd will be culled.

Take every EU politician shilling for "Muh Refugees" and deport them into a randomly chosen African shithole country. If they survive the trip back (which most of them won't since the "Progressive and peaceful Inhabitants" are not peaceful and progressive at all), they will see things in a different light. Or maybe sell them to some Rohingya Muslims as slaves.

Aren't you the ones responsible for the refugee crisis?

Europeans became weak and deserve their fate. We always do.

The end of european civilization for the muslims will be a lost for humanity, no doubt. But all empires rise just to fall.

The US wages war on behalf of Israel. The Jews are responsible.

No worries, and I am not alone. I think we need to take the leash off the Germans for a bit. Germans have a mind for tech, after all.

But they already seem to control everything.

Not to the fullest extent possible. Ever read Brave New World or anything like that? Or skip ahead to something more up to date and read The Age of Spiritual Machines by Ray Kurzweil.

No they arent, the one who let them in are.

Cunts like this probably helped them and held welcome signs up. I have no pity for them. They will never learn.

“Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are.” -Niccolo Machiavelli
Yeah you have the brown invasion from the south ,black interbreeding and white minority problem to deal with on top of the political and racial divides. I predict Balkanistan by 2033 when official white minority by population happens. USA has all the hallmarks of the Yugoslav pre war situation. Ethnically,religiously,politically and economically its down the shitter, in many places worse than Europe has it.

"If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it."- Julius Caesar
if only they existed in the first place. Maybe this time we make it reality. I literally give no shits if a few dozen million non whites have to die in order for our race to survive.
I unironically support the nuking of Londonistan and the hellfire death of 4.6mn non whites and 4.4mn white traitors that city is long lost. Nothing there is worth saving anymore.

"Neither pleasure nor pain should enter as motives when one must do what must be done.” -Julius Evola
Only a cuckold,traitor and white genocide promoter would ever honestly believe that. Unfortunately I've come across quite a few of them and took their photo's,names and places of residence for future reference.
Its better to spend the money and resources on the natives in breeding programmes and training schemes.
National Service(2 years military service) and an educational curriculum reform is what we need with a complete purge of cultural marxists from the very top to very bottom. Instill military discipline and loyalty from an early age. Promote camaraderie,healthy competition,hostility to those that seek our destruction and sports in school.

"He alone,who owns the youth,gains the future" -Adolf Hitler.

>replying from Mexico
So how are you adjusting to the mother country, Paco?

Maybe that's true. But I still cannot see how much more power can they desire.

oh

Czech Republic is one of the countries who DON'T accept illegal immigrants and we are just fine.

You might as well ask a super wealthy person why he still wants more money. Even if it's not pure addiction he might tell you because otherwise somebody else will become more wealthy and powerful than he is.

I strongly suspect there is a fundamentally Luciferian drive at work here. Some people literally are bent on destroying so that they can become God in their new creation.

> 2 years military service
Yet I bet you haven't served in army.

You do, just not that much.

Oh yeah, most of them ran away to Germany anyway heh.

i support what ever causes the most chaos since i honestly don't give a fuck

kek is chaos and kek wills it.

Are you just going to enjoy it as long as it lasts?

>if only they existed in the first place. Maybe this time we make it reality. I literally give no shits if a few dozen million non whites have to die in order for our race to survive.
>I unironically support the nuking of Londonistan and the hellfire death of 4.6mn non whites and 4.4mn white traitors that city is long lost. Nothing there is worth saving anymore.

Right there with you, bong-bro. If Parliament Hill and the head parasite were wiped off the map tomorrow, I would hardly care a whit. I voted for this faggot in order to get rid of Harper, but right now I am so ashamed.

The western world picked their path during WWII, now we will have to live with the consequences.

We were warned numerous times and failed to act. Now I'm just sitting back and watching the world go to shit. I don't see a solution to the world's demographic problems. 2100 does not look good.

I can't quite fully say I enjoy being alive in the first place. But if I might be of some use along the way for people who would rather see the world develop in a different direction then I'd be happy to help.

It didn't run out in Nigeria tho. They will just drop social services one by one.Fewer schools, fewer hospitals, police. This is already happening.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/met-police-spending-cuts-400-million-funding-london-crimes-not-investigated-burglary-assault-a8002746.html

keep swallowing butthurt faggot.

Hitler did his best to lose the war desu.

I want off this timeline.

>thinking we're gonna admit responsibility for shit
Kek.

You opened wide and took it like a bitch

Apparently the tide is turning, which is pretty cool. Right now the CBC is trumpeting the mysterious murder of a couple of Jews in Toronto, but normal Canadians don't give a fuck at all. CBC is shit, even worse than BBC.

>Hitler did his best to lose the war desu.

this desu

Hitler is no role model. Whether he meant to or not, he united every possible force against Germany that could bring their defeat.

What this guy thinks:

youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE

They're thinking about raping her you can tell

>refugee
Gets me every time.

She's sweating

where do they shit?

/thread

america was jealous of our white evropa

>what do you think about the refugee crisis in europe?

Women should have no political rights whatsoever, because for evolutionary reasons they have no understanding or feeling of responsibility for society's safety at all.

You can blame 10 highly placed traitors working for the Soviets for that.
They were giving orders to the USSR from 1941 to 1944 when they were arrested. Orders were on Stalin's desk hours before they even arrived to front-line forces. Stalin actually got the Barbarossa orders before it happened but he waved it off as ridiculous. When it happened, he demanded every order and report the spies send is immediately brought to him. These scum let the soviets know about everything from Case Blue to Zitadelle.

These are the traitors that let their nation lose a war for the survival of Germany and Europe and backed an Asiatic godless beast instead of their own people:

Major General Hans Oster, chief of staff to Admiral Wilhelm Canaris, the head of Abwehr (German military intelligence)
General Erich Fellgiebel, head of communications at the German High Command (OKW)
Lt Gen Fritz Thiele, deputy head of communications at OKW
Colonel Rudolf von Gersdorff, chief of Intelligence, Army Group Centre
Colonel Fritz Boetzel, chief of Intelligence Evaluation, Army Group South-East (Athens)
Carl Goerdeler, a politician; ex-mayor of Leipzig and head of the conservative opposition
Hans Bernd Gisevius, German vice-consul in Zurich and an Abwehr officer

7 named
3 remain unknown to this day.

These are the names of the international European scum that worked for the Communists in Switzerland including an Englishman:

Rudolf Roessler(de), code-named "Lucy"
Xaver Schnieper(de), Roessler's Bureau Ha contact
Christian Schneider (de), code-named "Taylor", Roesslers GRU contact
Rachel Dübendorfer (de), code-named "Sissy", Schneiders handler
Alexander Rado(cz), code-named "Dora", head of the GRU in Switzerland
Allan Foote(eng), code-named "Jim", the "Dora" network’s main radio operator

Northern European males are the epitome of low t cuckbois.

It must be the lack of sunlight that causes this apathetic state. It's true for the bong island as well. Misery pits for miserable people.

what the fuck, europe is literally children of men end times status now

Nah,you just are more easily kiked than meds are,you live in higher trust societies with no corruption and we're people obey the laws "because it's the law" if you manage to kike up that society you wonderful autists are going to applaud like a murrican while landing during your crash.
Meds know it's bullshit,hate the goverment know we live in corruption yet are usually too retarded to choose the right option or too uncommitted and apathetic.
The good thing is that if any of our guys makes it to the top you situation can be easily reversed while meds are always permanent fucked since corruption is more widespread

>it's America's fault that our border security is shit and that we offer gibs to migrants.

WEW