BYE BYE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5X1pegRKBmI
legaltalknetwork.com/hosts/elie-mystal/
abovethelaw.com/author/elie-mystal/
twitter.com/elienyc?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=P4g-I5GABrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does that matter. Haiti is a beautiful place with a rich and vibrant culture. Should we all be so lucky.

How lucky, he gets to go to a beautiful and vibrant country. If only I was so lucky.

Will his 4 kids even notice?

Like he even knew any of his children

The damage is already done though, lmao. Four US born children who will probably all go on to have four children of their own.

I'm sure Air Haiti will serve him dirt cookies to make him feel right at home

Underrated

Dang, he's lucky he gets to leave the shithole of NYC.

fortunately for him, it's totally absolutely not even close to a SHITHOLE country.

Well the left says Haiti is not a shithole. So what's the problem? He should take his kids too.

Your Delusional AS FUCK it's a ShitHole

top kek

you should send his children to Dr. Mengele in Auschwitz , Boland

Lets hope the kids went with him and all four of the mothers, you know so they can keep the family together

>live here 31 years
>too lazy to get citizenship
Good riddance
BYE BYE!

lurk more

that`s why you need exterminationcamps

It cost money, something niggers don't have

We did him a favor. America is a shithole under Drumpfler and Haiti is a vibrant, diverse jewel of the Caribbean and if you disagree you're a racist.

Hopefully they'll go with him

>Leaves shithole USA
>Arrives in literal Garden of Eden Haiti

God speed my little porch monkey..... god speed.

This

>Your Delusional AS FUCK it's a ShitHole
Stop with the shithole meme drumpkin its fake news. We all know how great it really is

youtube.com/watch?v=5X1pegRKBmI

Amazing addition to american gene-pool

Will it end up in a self-cleansing civil war or will US mongrelize itself into El Salvador?

Anyway, it's going to be so brutal

lucky dude, going back to his prosperous homeland. stay WOKE!

when America collapses, which it will, it will make the Yugoslav wars seem tame.

No, they get to stay you bigot. The courts decided on birthright citizenship in the dead of night with no legislation or oversight from the American people. A couple of dead, white liberal do-gooders in robes said they have a right to be here and overcrowd our schools and go on all of our social programs, and you just need to get over it you Nazi.

Trump is actually making liberals leave this country for us.

>Haiti

Say it with me;

S H I T H O L E
H
I
T
H
O
L
E

Take them with you, after all Haiti is not a shithole

Oh wow, racist much?

a shame he left 4 little turdlets before getting sent back

So what's the problem? Is Haiti a shithole or something?

1 more non-white down, 100 million to go. Good luck Ameribros.

Is this that high American IQ I've been hearing so much about?

why are his four children not being deported?

Good riddance. What took so long?

good. one less nigger to worry about.

interesting, youtube deleted my dislike

This is Sup Forums and Not plebbit.
Racism has a reason.

MY SIDES

thats fucking TERRIBLE! why didnt they send his kids back with him?

they are niggers. they will likely be killed by crime or drugs

Send the kids, remove the anchor baby loophole

Retarded amerimutt doesnt understand sarcasm

topkek

I know free trip

Why don't they ever take their kids back when they get deported? Do they not care about their kids growing up without a father? I've noticed the mexicans do this too.

And he can take his US-born children with him because theyre illegal too.

LMAO

Severely underrated

So long nigger. Fuck off and go help your shitty people. We don't need island niggers here.

They misspelled "illegal immigrant demands." Have a nice trip back to your shithole, Jean.

America>familia

He's taking the piss you mongoloid.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sup Forums should take care of this nigger mutherfucker BLM scumbag

Sup Forums what should we do about him? Is he getting away with it?
Do we know if he posted more of this racist hate.

Remember that he is: 'an editor of top rated legal website'
Is his website still On, and why?

legaltalknetwork.com/hosts/elie-mystal/
abovethelaw.com/author/elie-mystal/
twitter.com/elienyc?lang=en

>immigrate illegally
>start advocating for more immigration

the children should have to go too, because masybe then it woulkd set an example and not give them a tactic of infiltrating

Was he baited or is he baiting himself?

This. All I've heard from shitlibs the last week is how wonderful Haiti is. What's the problem?

> racist much?
Fuck off with your passive-voice uptalk.

So. Just another deadbeat absent dad.

Gotta love anchor babies. Christ.

Good riddance, dindu

Free trip to his beautiful and rich country away from the horrors of the shithole that is the USA? Sounds good to me. Is the problem that he's not allowed to take his kids or something since the horrible horrible USA decided that any kid born there is a citizen?

so beautiful

newfag

Waaaaahahahaha

much of that vibrance thanks to the clinton foundation

10/10

need to meme all niggers to go to haiti

also

>implying this is real
>implying if it was real he wouldn't just be back in 20 days
>implying Sup Forums cares

Man, I need to move to a shithole. Look at all that free material on the beach. Two days on that mother fucker and I could have it mostly cleaned up, sorted into types, and start building shit with it. These fucking retards are literally walking over free shit that can be made into useful shit.

The country isn't a shithole, the people in it are just shit.

Spot what the French built!

conveniently forgot to mention that he's a felon with drug charges that was supposed to be deported years ago but was protected by government officials

no citizenship because he's a felon

Appropriately rated

Haiti is not a shit hole so I'm happy for him to return to his wonderful country.

Hey, Sarah.

The TA said that you can't delete posts for that Sup Forums site, just start a different thread one of the other assignment topics. Dont feel bad, both Braylon and Kourtney got banned, so our project is going to suck, that site sucks. BTW are you going to the farmers market planning meeting?

>NYC Immigrant

You're not an immigrant if you stay here illegally. You're just a criminal.

youtube.com/watch?v=P4g-I5GABrY

it's going to be amazing watching this happen to Conan

that is being posted all over Sup Forums by this fuck-face

Fuck that last line describes the left perfectly:

>"Because we thought with our hearts and not our heads, it all turned to SHIT."

Hope Twatters and Orwellberg users can meme the shithole out of this one.

And New York City smells better.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as undocumented immigrants, are in fact, illegal aliens, or as I've recently taken to calling them, illegal occupants. Undocumented immigration is not an immigration system unto itself, but rather another illegal component of a fully functioning occupation system made powerful by the drug cartels, corrupt employers and black market components comprising a full threat to the lawful population.

Many Americans are affected by a modified version of the illegal immigration system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of illegal occupation which is widely used today is often called undocumented immigration, and many of its proponents are not aware that it is basically the illegal occupation system, developed by criminals.

There really are documents, and these people aren't using them, but it is just a part of the system they abuse. Documents are the law: the program in the country that allocates the country's resources to the other programs that the country runs. The documents are an essential part of an lawful country, but useless by themselves; they can only function in the context of a complete system of law. Documents are normally used in combination with the legal immigration system: the whole system is basically immigration with laws added, or legal immigration. All the so-called undocumented immigrants are really illegal occupants!