WTF DEFEND THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!

twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/954025104937140224

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NY9HYV3ZNgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, i wont defend brown people.

he's just watering the grass, idiot

>caught

What the fuck does that even mean? They're not doing anything illegal, they haven't been "caught." They might've video taped this shit themselves.

They shouldn't have dumped the water, they should have put salt in it.

Goal of border patrol: stop illegal immigration
Effect of supplies: aid illegal immigration

What exactly is bad about this? Don't leave your trash on the ground

Good.

>Border Patrol agents taking time out of their busy schedule of defending America's borders to remove piles of refuse left by local freeloaders

All of that aid that's randomly left in the desert becomes trash. No one is walking up to it in the dead of night drinking it, because they're not in the area and can't see it. The sun inevitably melts most of the plastic leaking the BPAs in the plastic into the water contaminating it and making it undrinkable anyway. It's the literal definition of a wasted effort.

Vsauce here! If your neighbor was leaving food out for animals at night so that they could enter your yard, you would more than likely remove the food and stop those pesky animals from entering your yard!

I hope they got enough evidence to arrest the people who left the supplies before destroying them.

/thread

sage

>they should have put salt in it.
cyanide

They're doing the right thing. There could be anything in that water.

Just doing their job.
So what?

you're not supposed to feed wild animals because it creates a dependent population that don't know how to hunt

No, those "supplies" were poisoned. Border patrol is actually saving these illegals from a miserable death.
Liberals are incapable of telling one smidgen of truth.

they were worried that local teens may have been injecting them with poison to harm the migrants.

>Migrants

Seriously?

Laxatives.

i'm sorry they are only destroying supplies and not engaged in active right wing death squads

8 U.S. Code § 1324

go fuck yourself shill

Don't be racist, these are people simply fleeing their country to try and obtain a better life for their wife and children
Why is Sup Forums so heartless

>dumb fucking aid worker puts water out
>unstable person poisons the water
>José and paco drink water. Die. White people get blamed.

Yeh broder patrol is just doing its job to save brown lives.

This is my Country, not theirs.

Fuck them. Life's a bitch and then you die in your shithole. You ain't coming here to make my place a shithole.

Why would I defend it? I’m not an inbred hick who blames the brown man for my problems. Immigrants are this nation’s oldest scapegoat, and ICE and the Border Patrol are a lower form of life than TSA.

They should also be arresting people who leave those supplies and charge them for their crimes against the nation.

I've had enough, I want a war and I want to see media offices slaughtered. I give it until the end of the year for this country to unfuck itself or I am going on a spree killing myself

>he thinks dehydrated, thirsty Mexicans roasting in the desert heat on the way to the promise land will not drink water because it tastes a little different
>n-no drink ese, da agua has dey BPA

Illegals are illegal.

>Try to illegally enter country
>Already getting free gibs
>Already getting defended from legal problems
>Getting millions that should have gone to people of the country you illegally entered
Why, leftists?

How's that any different from regular Mexican food?

>water in melted water jugs retains the shape of the unmelted jug
Look satan, i know you're magic, but trust the mortals here.

If they cared at all for their fellow humans, they'd leave the supplies. History will judge ICE/border patrol accordingly.

Those groups giving aid to migrants should be hung for treason. This is one of the many reasons they manage to get here in the first place. They should die in the fucking desert

Hang yourself first, sir. Your kind deserve to burn.

where my /snakejuice/ boys at?

This is objectively true. Many gringos are setting up traps like that one.

>WTF DEFEND THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!
Illegal immigrants don't deserve to be here.

Non-Whites don't deserve to be here.

Prove me wrong.

>Don't be racist,
There's nothing wrong with being a racist.

>these are people simply fleeing their country
Not my people's problem.

>to try and obtain a better life for their wife and children
Not my people's responsibility.

>Why is Sup Forums so heartless
We're not heartless. We care about our own people. That's why we oppose non-Whites. Those non-Whites are harming our people.

Why are you so heartless to Whites?

So they'll come into America and shit all over it more than they already do?

>They're doing the right thing. There could be anything in that water.
On top of which, the water could be there for terrorists or drug mules.

Does the OP want to give aid and comfort to terrorists or drug mules?

why are you capitalizing whites

Says the faggot with an ass as a flag. Your ilk are responsible for the destruction of my country

>why are you capitalizing whites
Because race exists and race matters.
If 'Jew' is supposed to be capitalized, then so should White.
It also triggers anti-Whites.

I mean how else do we let them know they have to go back. They can't read

but white is a colour, not a proper noun

>I mean how else do we let them know they have to go back.
Crucifixions of illegal immigrants that committed rapes, murders and transportation of drugs along the border.

>caught doing nothing illegal

oh woooow

youtube.com/watch?v=NY9HYV3ZNgA

The refugees probably just didn't want the supplies

>but white is a colour, not a proper noun
Race is more than skin color.

White is a race along with being a color.

If I was referring to the color of the White race's skin, then I'd spell it as white.

And again, doing so triggers the fuck out of anti-Whites. Just like calling anti-Whites anti-White.

We don't want you to.

>one of the clips is from 2011

Jesus Christ why are liberals so fucking stupid, it's like they need everything spoon fed to them through some stupid buzzfeed video they can't actually research anything themselves.

They should have poisoned the water. Win win.

okay that's completely your own personal definition then. My work here is done. Protip: what you're talking about doesn't exist.

Please stop embarrassing yourself, faggot

you're defending burger races? You know how they make us all Whites when we're really Danes, Germans, Dutch, French, etc.

Even if it happened during the Obama era, it's still Trump's responsibility to correct the mistakes of his predecessor.

I don’t support illegal immigration either. However some people are not that fortunate and have no other option but to look for a better life by crossing illegally. What these guys are doing is just inhumane. That could have saved somebody’s life! A kid, mom or dad and they just destroyed it! It seems the U.S. has no value of life anymore.

>okay that's completely your own personal definition then.
And my reasoning is sound. That's why you aren't refuting it.

>My work here is done.
You haven't done any work.

>Protip: what you're talking about doesn't exist.
Protip: Race exists. Race matters. The White race exists and the White race deserves to exist as the White race.

>you're defending burger races?
You're attacking Whites because of where they are?

>You know how they make us all Whites when we're really Danes, Germans, Dutch, French, etc.
You're all part of the White race. Your Ethnicity is Dane, German, Dutch, French etc.

Stop being such a divide and conquer anti-White faggot.

>be bean, almost signed on to Border Patrol after the muhreens
>mfw probably would've done the same thing

What can I say, I hate competition and want to be the only beaner around

I am attacking your White concept because it deconstructs my heritage and nationality to my fucking skin colour and it's hideous.

this. they were just doing their job.

Share blue thread
Defend this....
Apologize now...

Sage fuck off shill

He's just watering some plants is all

That is not their job. Their job is to apprehend migrants who are illegally crossing. When they do find them, they are supposed to treat them like humans, which includes giving them water. These agents are kicking over life-saving bottles of water with shit-eating grins.

>I am attacking your White concept because it deconstructs my heritage and nationality
If anything it protects your heritage and nationality. Non-Whites cannot ever be Danes.

>to my fucking skin colour and it's hideous.
Again, race is more than skin color.
But under your reasoning do you believe a nigger can be a Dane? That's fucking disgusting.

Their job is to protect the borders of the US, this is just them practicing some deterrence tactics

So what you're saying is... globalism is okay as long as Whites are doing it?

No. I am not White. I am Danish. I will have no part in your ridiculous simplifications.

The act of destroying life saving supplies shows they do not care for human life. This won't stop people crossing, just means more will die in the Arizona desert. It's premeditated murder.

"migrants"

Good the dirty spics deserve it.

It could be poisoned, lots of rayciss in Arizona dont ya know or they could be aiding the cartels of terrorists/

Its for the best Leaf, mind your own business

“Caught”

Looks more like they filmed themselves doing it. What’s to defend?

>Won't stop people crossing
>More will die
I see no issue here

I hope they all roast in the sun. Theyll be having baked beans for dinner

Oh I care about human life, however illegals aren't human.

>muh invaders
No kid. We dont have to allow people to resupply illegal invaders in our country. Where do you draw the line? Ammunition? Weapons? But they need those to be safe! HOW COULD YOU

No. Tough shit. There is a big ass fence and crossing it illegally means the same thing here as everywhere else. ENTER UNINVITED AT YOUR OWN RISK.

>So what you're saying is... globalism is okay as long as Whites are doing it?
Whites have no place in non-White countries. Whites should have no dealings with non-Whites.

If Denmark wanted to restrict immigration to only Whites with Danish heritage I'd be fine with it. I'd just hope that Denmark would allow Whites to be tourists as I'd love to visit that beautiful, White country.

>No. I am not White. I am Danish.
You can't be non-White and be Danish.
White = Danish.
Danish = White.

>I will have no part in your ridiculous simplifications.
Do you honestly believe a nigger can be a Dane?

Immigration has thoroughly fucked our economy in the ass. Nobody can get good paying unskilled jobs anymore because they give them all to juan under the table for WAY below the minimum when he shows up illegally.

Hey look up there... it’s Canada! If you start ftart fleeing now, motherfucker, you might make it before Trump wins again in 2020.

>illegal invaders
humans.

>The act of destroying life saving supplies shows they do not care for human life.
The constitution applies to citizens of this nation alone. The constitution does not protect the rights of any non-citizens.

> This won't stop people crossing,
Which is why we need a militarized border.

> just means more will die in the Arizona desert.
Then they shouldn't be coming here.

>It's premeditated murder.
In what court of law?

>White = Danish.
>Danish = White.
No. Danish is a unique national identity and heritage. Related to our Scandinavian cousins in language and culture yes, but nevertheless entirely unique. I have very little in cummon with you culturally. If you are White, then I am definitely not White.

Immigration is not a right.

the US is a nation of laws.

If one can't follow the laws to immigrate, they've given up the privilege of immigrating.

When you try to enter North Korea illegally they shoot you. Would you prefer we did that?

top kek

Not how that works bud.

Our constitution applies to citizens only. If you are not a citizen you are not entitled to any of our rights or freedoms. We could holocaust them constitutionally

Isn't planning a trip that will result in death without the lucky appearance of needed supplies premeditated suicide?

>what is deterrence

Whoa it’s like border patrol agents don’t want people coming over the border illegally and leaving supplies that aid them in doing so goes against that interest.

>this assblasted

Remove buttplug faggot

That's not how it works you stupid nigger

I'm sorry, you don't get to define my racial/cultural/national identity for me. That is what I am objecting to with your White bullshit.

Then why is it so hard to enter the country legally? Hmmm?

Stop acting like being lucky enough to be born in a country makes you superior to others.

You want the US to be like North Korea? Really?

They’re not immigrants, they’re invaders. Immigrants come to the front door, introduce themselves and ask to be allowed in. Invaders sneak in through the back door at night, eat your food, steal your jewelry and rape your children.

And now you know.

Has been standard practice since Clinton was in office.

>bleeding heart youth
Humans are everywhere, nothing makes these ones special. Surely nothing makes them take more precedence than my own people.

They already broke a law, they often continue to break laws in order to live and work here, which makes them criminals. I don't need to import criminals into my own country, we have our own.

In fact, since you are so concerned for their well being why don't we just deport them all to Canada instead of back to Mexico. How would you like that idea?