What one nigger can do to a business establishment in under a minute

>What one nigger can do to a business establishment in under a minute

What can realistically be done about this? Cops can't arrive in time. You can't shoot them if they don't pose a lethal threat. You can't really fight them (look how big this bitch is). You just have to stand there and let your shit get wrecked, because you "disrespected" them somehow. Why even open a store in the ghetto?

youtube.com/watch?v=uiCUUDHBj9c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v3Hqq-cNSu4
youtube.com/watch?v=aLZMYCg1kFg
youtube.com/watch?v=ui0kYW82h4w
youtube.com/watch?v=7mu2ea8WPsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MqlS1U4NwDs
youtube.com/watch?v=eOw1YVZmq88
youtube.com/watch?v=S-U5ViXXQkA
youtube.com/watch?v=Z__CwrxebqY
youtube.com/watch?v=mveRBRCC0bE
youtube.com/watch?v=US1XeVlxgI4
youtube.com/watch?v=S2WyX1x9EnA
youtube.com/watch?v=appP4ehSAHk&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=qjAtan2yrdI
youtube.com/watch?v=ImAsNz6q7zA
youtube.com/watch?v=BboGbAnkqVc
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2XeVs4wqdE&t=99s
youtube.com/watch?v=25Bqi7jZ_bE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know, I can find the exact same video with a white fat redneck, right?

Poverty and bad education produces beasts like this, regardless of the race.

> I can find the exact same video with a white fat redneck
We're waiting

Maybe display a gun, show that you're ready to use it. Otherwise a tazer maybe

That's not what this thread is about

For every white one you can find, I can find 5 of blacks doing it. And they're only 13% of the population.

Also, explain to me why latinos aren't pulling this shit at the same rate. They have the EXACT SAME poverty rate (30%) as blacks. You can't, because you're a retard.

Realistically you can beat her ass for destroying your property...

>You know, I can find the exact same video with a white fat redneck, right?
right on time

youre a fucking pleb and missing the point on purpose to be a cuck doesn't make you look much better.

Show us then.

Then post it, don't just say you can post it.

This. Feel threatened physically and erase via .357

>I can find the exact same video
youtube.com/watch?v=v3Hqq-cNSu4

youtube.com/watch?v=aLZMYCg1kFg

youtube.com/watch?v=ui0kYW82h4w

youtube.com/watch?v=7mu2ea8WPsQ

fucking kek

youtube.com/watch?v=MqlS1U4NwDs

youtube.com/watch?v=eOw1YVZmq88

this is all so tiresome

kangz gonna kang

youtube.com/watch?v=S-U5ViXXQkA

youtube.com/watch?v=Z__CwrxebqY

you know you fucked up, right?
You went from ONE video to DOZENS of redpills.
Dumb faggot

Still waiting nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=mveRBRCC0bE

I have managed a store like this. You simply don't disrespect niggers. Its that simple, don't stoop to their level and they almost never chimp out, it's one of the key aspects (to me anyway) of being white. You just have to remember that as long as they are not hurting you, its not really "your" property, you are just a steward, and when shit like this is on camera (which it almost always is) your ass is covered from corporate retaliation, so long as you follow policy and be a good boot licker. Does anyone honestly doubt that this subject hasn't been in jail already and won't be there again. The system works, just don't feed the troll. Respect yourself a little.

On the other hand this is one reason (among many) why I'll never be able to open my own store. I would want to be selective with my clientele.

That's why jobs like this are not for aggressive types, because the chimps try to get a rise out of you. Everyone in service knows this. Its how they get back at you for being oppressed because they think that because they are black they are deliberately targeted, instead of realizing how stupid they themselves are/act, and it creates a feedback loop. You have to be able to just be the human. Survive the gom jabbar by recognizing what it is.

t. A tranny that chimps and mutts try to antagonize all day, only making (her) more and more OK with coming on here. OK Being a racial realist. OK 100% with people judging people based on their guts. I love my job un-ironically for this.

You're right about that I have worked in the service industry for about 20 years and only have seen niggers act out like this. People of all races get angry sometimes but only niggers act like this.

It's been 15 minutes, faggot. Any luck?

>chimps try to get a rise out of you

Yo faggot where is the video?

>you want my socks? It goin be cold a a muffuka

All another country has to do is figure a way to shut down the EBT system and the cities would become unlivable in less than a week

When you adjust for IQ, all 85 IQ people regardless of race have the same levels of criminality. Since black's average IQ is 85 vs whites IQ of 100 you find that blacks commit crime at a drastically higher rate. Literally because they are dumb as shit

You antagonize them until they hit you then go from there

youtube.com/watch?v=US1XeVlxgI4

I found the exact same video
with a white person lmao youtube.com/watch?v=S2WyX1x9EnA

youtube.com/watch?v=appP4ehSAHk&has_verified=1

>they're just like us!!

Disrespectin is a broad term used by the negro. It could mean anything from accidentally stepping on their Jordan’s that set their families back several meals OR explain to them the soda machine is of ice. That’s a slippery slope user

youtube.com/watch?v=qjAtan2yrdI

I hope JohnTron is doing well these days.

Here's a disgusting redneck piece of shit tearing up a store: youtube.com/watch?v=ImAsNz6q7zA

once you destroy someones property amounting to usually worth around $400-1000 (depending on where you live), it becomes a felony and ANYONE can perform a citizens arrest

youtube.com/watch?v=BboGbAnkqVc

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2XeVs4wqdE&t=99s

>be american
>can own guns
>constantly brags about having guns and being able to use them
>wild nigger runs through the shop
>isn't put to rest immediately
FUCKING KEK YOU CUNTS ARE THE WEAKEST FUCKS KNOWN TO PLANET EARTH ENJOY YOUR 56% FUCKING KEKOLD

I wouldn't want to touch anything she's touched.

I work at one of these and the drug dealers would take that bitch out for us
/our niggers/

>t.nigger
Fuck off useless scum.

I fucking hate those tanned rednecks so much

Holy shit this women looks like Chaos from Primal Rage. I can't believe this was anything less than than intentional given what she is doing, she is the embodiment of a a video game ape. An agent of Chaos.

Stupid nigger

>thinking that you can use deadly force whenever you want

you are a retard

And another: youtube.com/watch?v=MqlS1U4NwDs

Cumskins BTFO.

Virtue signal @ 5:55
> he dindu nuffin wrong

nigger insurance?

fucking kek

HEY FAGGOT
I'LL BET YOU SUCK A GOOD DICK
FAGGOT

>be fat and retarded
>constantly brag about having guns
>tries to defend not being able to use said guns by "muh deadly force"
FUCKING KEK IS THERE A MORE KEKOLDED NATION THAN USA? LITERALLY 56% L M A O

And then she howls like she's the victim.

Nigger detected.

Okay, Achmed.

don't you have a bull to prep?

Just get in their way until they inevitably assault you. Then do whatever feels appropriate. At least they will get more charges.

>enriched

He's right there are videos of the same shit but it ends differently.
youtube.com/watch?v=25Bqi7jZ_bE

The person who did the DUI graph is a fucking idiot. Every other graph used a scale starting at 0. That one should have had it started at 0 to represent that all races are fucking idiots when it comes to drink driving. It gives the impression that whites are somehow saints when they're clearly only a few less per 100,000 than the other races.

Idiots.

>This America the police don't Ceere let em out
the fuck is this guy on about?

DAMN she got some nice titties

swiper no swiping!

this a joke right?

That clerk just think it's funny to watch.

>the multiple of "anecdote" is "data"

I like the black cop that shows up.
"Get yo crazy ass out!"
Black officers who get tired of this shit are the best medicine to this shit.
After awhile they can't sugarcoat it anymore.

dude wtf is with your comma usage

Either you have black women and teens trashing the place or black men holding you at gunpoint robbing the place. Working in these places in cities must be a nightmare.

KNOCK ER OUT, NIGGA!

You can't just kill people willy nilly.

She's obviously out of her mind.
There's no excuse for most of the black cunts posted. They were in their right mind and just lashing out because they couldn't get their way.

as you'll notice everyone around her is black and not acting like that. which leads me to believe something other than her race caused her to do that.

>fuck all you niggers you are shit

/ourgirl/

You need a giant black bouncer as security to scare these people away without being called racist and getting put on the liberal shit list.

>Why dey don jus taze da nigga and don shoot em
This is why, Keyon.

>kek

Hey Jamal you know cops can track stolen computers now, right?

>You know, I can find the exact same video with a white fat redneck, right?

Except you can't.

oh no a voice of reason on pol. true brotha, that lady is just insane

In most of these videos people just start laughing and watching the chaos with glee.

She's causing vandalism, which in my state is a felony if damage is over $400. Place her under a citizen's arrest and if (when, really) she resists, escalate your force.

You actually could shoot her if she was kicking your ass.

This is why you need ancapastan. That violation of the NAP would be a good shoot.

The south is red only because they know what niggers truly are. Animals.Not sure why southern niggers stay there when they are so well loved up in yankee states, other than laziness.

>The south is red only because they know what niggers truly are.
Blue states know the same they just deny it to look progressive or hip.

this redpill is top tier

kek, god I love Sup Forums

Oh fuck that may be my ex

You cant just shoot someone for minor vandalism. Is Europoor that dumb?

No, your states keep giving them money. I guess a better long term solution in politics because you get their votes forever when you just keep giving them money.